🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Failed To Put His Hands On His Heart During The Singing of the National Anthem

People who use racial and ethnic slurs are acting as if they are trash people, people without any class. Correll, OOM, tigerred and others fall into that category.
People who use racial and ethnic slurs are acting as if they are trash people, people without any class. Correll, OOM, tigerred and others fall into that category.
Lets get something clear Jaky ol boy, when you come to me with racist shit, I respond in kind. And just for the record, the biggest racist in our nations history is sitting in the white house, I'm in good company, ya think

The n!gger monkey Obama isn't in the white house anymore.

So self-proclaimed conservatives of USMB, where are the 40-11 threads about it?

Melania appears to remind Trump to put hand on heart for national anthem

You know there would be 1001 threads about that ONE event had it been Obama.

#HypocrisyMuch
anthem.jpg

Obama holds his junk.

Poor snowflake, it must be a slow news day. I mean by now Gorsuch was supposed to be filibustered and Trump impeached for colluding with Russians. Things just aren't going your way?
How about addressing the OP snowflake?

Poor snowflake, it must be a slow news day. I mean by now Gorsuch was supposed to be filibustered and Trump impeached for colluding with Russians. Things just aren't going your way?
How about addressing the OP snowflake?

OK, the lady started singing and it caught him off guard, he took a few seconds to put his hand up. At least he put his hand there, as opposed to your beloved Hussein who chose to protest.

If this is seriously the worst you got on Trump, it's going to be a great eight years.

Who gives a flying fuck whether someone puts their hand on their heart in the playing of the national anthem? I've seen this frequently on this board and it is the most biggest non-issue ever.

Americans get their asses in a HUGE sling if somebody doesn't put their hand on their heart when the anthem is sung, or they're not wearing a US flag pin. This is just looking for excuses to question someone's patriotism, or loyalties.

For example, posters here were far more angry about Gabby Douglas not putting her hand on her heart when the anthem played at the award ceremony for the US team Gymnastics gold medal, than they were about Ryan Lochte lying about his run-in with the police after a night of drinking.

Gabby, a 21-year old daughter of a member of the US armed forces, stood respectfully and quietly with her hands at her side and the internet lit up with criticism calling her behaviour disgraceful, and unpatriotic.

Ryan Lochte, a 32 year-old veteran of three Olympic games was urinating on the side of a building after a night of drinking after he found the washroom door locked and attempts to kick it in proved unsuccessful, when the manager of the gas station called police. He lied to the American media and said he was robbed at gunpoint. The same posters who said Gabby Douglas' behaviour was a disgrace to the nation, excused Lochte's behaviour as "boys will be boys", even though at 32, Lochte was hardly a boy or inexperienced at representing his nation.
It's called bigotry and racism. A combo that is quite prevalent to those on the rightwing spectrum.

OK, the lady started singing and it caught him off guard, he took a few seconds to put his hand up. At least he put his hand there, as opposed to your beloved Hussein who chose to protest.

If this is seriously the worst you got on Trump, it's going to be a great eight years.
Nice excuse there cuck. You folks keep talking about Elizabeth Warren being Pocahontas, as if that's the worst you have about her.

Same logic. Yes?

Trump is not an American

He is actually but the former N!gger in Chief is treason scum who gave asylum to 1500 known terrorist suspects.

But you're not a racist right?
Who gives a fuck if he is?

I don't know about you, but it bothers me seeing people using racial slurs.
Than clearly, you need to relocate....because the United Mess of America.....reeeeeekkkkkks of it!!

Attack Obama for it but defend Trump...

Hypocrites....lol
As we speak, we have a sitting president, who in fact had dealings with Russia and white people in this country, who raised hell over Hillary and OBama, now finding it okay?????? there has got to be a better word for this and hypocrite isn't it.

Nice excuse there cuck. You folks keep talking about Elizabeth Warren being Pocahontas, as if that's the worst you have about her.

Same logic. Yes?
Trump looks like an Orangatan, Session a Keebler elf and Malania, a tranzy Jenner!! I'll take Poco, any day

Forum List

Back