Trump Failed To Put His Hands On His Heart During The Singing of the National Anthem

The orange clown is 70 years old. And has a lot on his mind, at least what is left of it. Yes, he should be given a pass on this very minor breach of protocol.

tumblr_me31aq3Mjr1qacv60o1_1280.jpg

People who use racial and ethnic slurs are acting as if they are trash people, people without any class. Correll, OOM, tigerred and others fall into that category.
People who use racial and ethnic slurs are acting as if they are trash people, people without any class. Correll, OOM, tigerred and others fall into that category.
Lets get something clear Jaky ol boy, when you come to me with racist shit, I respond in kind. And just for the record, the biggest racist in our nations history is sitting in the white house, I'm in good company, ya think

Grasping at straws is exactly what the Far Right does when accused of doing what they accuse the Far Left doing.

That is called turnspeak, and Zander has shown some ability at it.

Lets get something clear Jaky ol boy, when you come to me with racist shit, I respond in kind. And just for the record, the biggest racist in our nations history is sitting in the white house, I'm in good company, ya think
tiggerledbutt, you will get what you dish, podjo. You are no Leonard Pine and I am no Hap Collins. You will get what you dish. Now grow up and act a man.

Last edited:
tiggerledbutt, you will get what you dish, podjo. You are no Leonard Pine and I am no Hap Collins. You will get what you dish. Now grow up and act a man.
Jake, words, mere words can never harm me...especially coming from folks here....really

Stupid liberals think we care about their phony outrage over this when it's their side that burns and rips up and stands on the flag every time.

Bunch of fake ass motherfuckers....the whole of them. Totally dishonest losers.
I think you've earned the special title of cuckservative snowflake.

Jake, words, mere words can never harm me...especially coming from folks here....really
Good, but you are worrying about them anyway . . . really.

No actually he left the white house in January. It's a wonder that Trump was never considered a racist till he ran for president.

Who gives a flying fuck whether someone puts their hand on their heart in the playing of the national anthem? I've seen this frequently on this board and it is the most biggest non-issue ever.

Americans get their asses in a HUGE sling if somebody doesn't put their hand on their heart when the anthem is sung, or they're not wearing a US flag pin. This is just looking for excuses to question someone's patriotism, or loyalties.

For example, posters here were far more angry about Gabby Douglas not putting her hand on her heart when the anthem played at the award ceremony for the US team Gymnastics gold medal, than they were about Ryan Lochte lying about his run-in with the police after a night of drinking.

Gabby, a 21-year old daughter of a member of the US armed forces, stood respectfully and quietly with her hands at her side and the internet lit up with criticism calling her behaviour disgraceful, and unpatriotic.

Ryan Lochte, a 32 year-old veteran of three Olympic games was urinating on the side of a building after a night of drinking after he found the washroom door locked and attempts to kick it in proved unsuccessful, when the manager of the gas station called police. He lied to the American media and said he was robbed at gunpoint. The same posters who said Gabby Douglas' behaviour was a disgrace to the nation, excused Lochte's behaviour as "boys will be boys", even though at 32, Lochte was hardly a boy or inexperienced at representing his nation.

When will Islam stop meddling in America?
When we get the hell out of the middle east. Before our pointless adventures over there, there were zero terrorist attacks in the U.S.
View attachment 122327
Yeah, I heard Christianity and all the other religions spread by peace and love. :rolleyes:

Good fucking grief.
Says the moron who claims Islam only acts out of self defense.
Quote where I said that you lying fuck
Right there in the thread, dumbass.

When we get the hell out of the middle east. Before our pointless adventures over there, there were zero terrorist attacks in the U.S.

View attachment 122327
Yeah, I heard Christianity and all the other religions spread by peace and love. :rolleyes:

Good fucking grief.
Says the moron who claims Islam only acts out of self defense.
Quote where I said that you lying fuck
Right there in the thread, dumbass.

Poor effort there liar. Go die now.

Forum List

Back