🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Failed To Put His Hands On His Heart During The Singing of the National Anthem

So self-proclaimed conservatives of USMB, where are the 40-11 threads about it?

Melania appears to remind Trump to put hand on heart for national anthem

You know there would be 1001 threads about that ONE event had it been Obama.

#HypocrisyMuch
It's funny how The Third Wife had to nudge him to get him to do so.
The foreign presidential mistress knows American traditions better than Trump. Likely because in 70 years he's never had to give a damn about the country before.
The foreign presidential mistress knows American traditions better than Trump. Likely because in 70 years he's never had to give a damn about the country before.
Then you leftards should love him considering Michelle never loved America until 2008 and Obama never stated he loved America period.
Trump's entire campaign was about how America is shit. And you loved it. You hate this country.
Hilarious. You should love me too then, since the left have hated America since 1800.

So self-proclaimed conservatives of USMB, where are the 40-11 threads about it?

Melania appears to remind Trump to put hand on heart for national anthem

You know there would be 1001 threads about that ONE event had it been Obama.

#HypocrisyMuch
Then you leftards should love him considering Michelle never loved America until 2008 and Obama never stated he loved America period.
Trump's entire campaign was about how America is shit. And you loved it. You hate this country.
Hilarious. You should love me too then, since the left have hated America since 1800.
The left created America. The right was wetting themselves over losing their English traditions and over teaming up with hated foreigners to fight for scary freedom.

The left created America. The right was wetting themselves over losing their English traditions and over teaming up with hated foreigners to fight for scary freedom.
1ac4a4c9dd7764afd564bb4aa852bea9_meme-laugh-gif-laughing-gif-meme_480-228.gif

Trump is not an American

He is actually but the former N!gger in Chief is treason scum who gave asylum to 1500 known terrorist suspects.
Sounds like something Trump would do. He's going to get us all killed and laugh about it. He'll enjoy it more than he did the housing crisis.

No it was something Obama actually fucking did.

U.S. Gives 1,519 Engaged in Terrorism “While Under Duress” Residency, Asylum - Judicial Watch

Those slave owners? :lmao:

Trump is not an American

He is actually but the former N!gger in Chief is treason scum who gave asylum to 1500 known terrorist suspects.
Sounds like something Trump would do. He's going to get us all killed and laugh about it. He'll enjoy it more than he did the housing crisis.

U.S. Gives 1,519 Engaged in Terrorism “While Under Duress” Residency, Asylum - Judicial Watch
Good I'm glad those people escaped the shithole we turned their home into

Oh and now you hate the founders. I should have known.

Trump is not an American

Oh, do tell us what nations America turned into shitholes, American hater.

I have no respect for anyone who does not put their hand on their heart during the anthem.

This is the image associated with those defending Trump

cute-kitten-after-bath-r-default.jpg

So the left believes we should expel the descendants of black slaves back to Africa just like the founders did, Old Fool? I thought you guys hated white nationalism?

Oh and now you hate the founders. I should have known.
The founders did not see blacks as equals....they thought blacks and whites couldn't share the same governments.

You would be calling them racistsexistbigothomophobes all day.....

Trump is not an American

Lol you spent years saying Obama created a refugee crisis and now you act like America couldn't possibly do anything like that. You pathetic hack. You fucking loser.

Lol you spent years saying Obama created a refugee crisis and now you act like America couldn't possibly do anything like that. You pathetic hack. You fucking loser.
Oh, so now you admit Obama fucked up in Syria, Libya, and the rest of the Middle East!
IS THERE ANYTHING TRUMP CAN'T DO?

Oh, so now you admit Obama fucked up in Syria, Libya, and the rest of the Middle East!
Yes you dumb fuck. Any U.S. meddling in the mideast is a mistake. I have never said otherwise. No doubt you're looking foward to Trump starting a few wars over there. I know you republicans can't sleep at night unless some U.S. soldiers have died for nothing over there that day.

Yes you dumb fuck. Any U.S. meddling in the mideast is a mistake. I have never said otherwise. No doubt you're looking foward to Trump starting a few wars over there. I know you republicans can't sleep at night unless some U.S. soldiers have died for nothing over there that day.
You are crazy.

Forum List

Back