Trump Failed To Put His Hands On His Heart During The Singing of the National Anthem

When will Islam stop meddling in America?
When we get the hell out of the middle east. Before our pointless adventures over there, there were zero terrorist attacks in the U.S.
View attachment 122327
Yeah, I heard Christianity and all the other religions spread by peace and love. :rolleyes:

Good fucking grief.
Says the moron who claims Islam only acts out of self defense.
Quote where I said that you lying fuck
weatherman lies regularly, as you well know, TOS.

He is actually but the former N!gger in Chief is treason scum who gave asylum to 1500 known terrorist suspects.
Sounds like something Trump would do. He's going to get us all killed and laugh about it. He'll enjoy it more than he did the housing crisis.

No it was something Obama actually fucking did.

U.S. Gives 1,519 Engaged in Terrorism “While Under Duress” Residency, Asylum - Judicial Watch
Good I'm glad those people escaped the shithole we turned their home into

Well at least you admit to supporting bringing known terrorists into the US scumbag and fyi the only reason why they aren't all still fucking camels in a desert is because we found and developed their oil you dumb fuck.
Yeah and now their homes are regularly blown to smithereens and their brutal dictators are propped up by us! Woohoo!

Yes yes the US is responsible for the lack of liberal democracy and thousands of years of bloodshed in the ME.

Sounds like something Trump would do. He's going to get us all killed and laugh about it. He'll enjoy it more than he did the housing crisis.

No it was something Obama actually fucking did.

U.S. Gives 1,519 Engaged in Terrorism “While Under Duress” Residency, Asylum - Judicial Watch

Well at least you admit to supporting bringing known terrorists into the US scumbag and fyi the only reason why they aren't all still fucking camels in a desert is because we found and developed their oil you dumb fuck.
Yeah and now their homes are regularly blown to smithereens and their brutal dictators are propped up by us! Woohoo!

Yes yes the US is responsible for the lack of liberal democracy
In large part. You really don't know shit do you?

Has Maxine Watters called for impeachment proceedings to being over this yet?

I have no respect for anyone who does not put their hand on their heart during the anthem.

This is the image associated with those defending Trump

cute-kitten-after-bath-r-default.jpg
So you don't respect Obama?

Talking to yourself again.

Talking to yourself again.

You do know that he's never alone...

So self-proclaimed conservatives of USMB, where are the 40-11 threads about it?

Melania appears to remind Trump to put hand on heart for national anthem

You know there would be 1001 threads about that ONE event had it been Obama.

#HypocrisyMuch
The man wore a blue suit and these racist ingrates had a melt down over it. He saluted with a cup of coffee in his hands, again a fuckin melt down, he fist bumped his wife, it was a terrorist signal, I mean the list is endless and every time, he apologized for it....but this white piece of shit Trump...can do pretty much what he damned well pleases, cause the white man is cool with it. I can't wait until whites are no longer a majority in this country. If any race is long long long over due for a good ol fashion beat down, its whitey!!

So self-proclaimed conservatives of USMB, where are the 40-11 threads about it?

Melania appears to remind Trump to put hand on heart for national anthem

You know there would be 1001 threads about that ONE event had it been Obama.

#HypocrisyMuch

Military style training. I give Trump a pass.
Of course you do, that's all you racist white lumps of shit do is give this traiter a fuckin pass. So help me, if I ever hear of another democrat apologizing for some stupid, shit

People who use racial and ethnic slurs are acting as if they are trash people, people without any class. Correll, OOM, tigerred and others fall into that category.

Trump is not an American

He is actually but the former N!gger in Chief is treason scum who gave asylum to 1500 known terrorist suspects.

But you're not a racist right?
Who gives a fuck if he is?

I don't know about you, but it bothers me seeing people using racial slurs.

Then fuck off back to your safe space faggot.

Trump is not an American

But you're not a racist right?
Who gives a fuck if he is?

I don't know about you, but it bothers me seeing people using racial slurs.

Then fuck off back to your safe space faggot.
^ Internet tough guy

2896551-rage_quitter___call_of_duty_bo2___screaming.jpg

Forum List

Back