Trump Falsely Claims Kim Reynolds is the Most Unpopular Governor in the Country

lol ! people that dont have a sense of humor will never like or vote for Trump .. the man is not only brilliant he's also funny and entertaining ! MAGA !
giphy (2).gif

lol ! people that dont have a sense of humor will never like or vote for Trump .. the man is not only brilliant he's also funny and entertaining ! MAGA !
View attachment 862111

The last thing a government leader needs to be is funny or entertaining. I have a television and movies when I want to be entertained.

People in government need to keep the power on, the streets safe and clean, and provide safety and security for their citizen, and a stable platform for business to thrive.

Entertaining the electorate isn't part of the job description.

The last thing a government leader needs to be is funny or entertaining. I have a television and movies when I want to be entertained.

People in government need to keep the power on, the streets safe and clean, and provide safety and security for their citizen, and a stable platform for business to thrive.

like i said no sense of humor ... and Trump did all of the above and it didnt cost Americans as much as it does under the Briben regime ... and ..... wait for it ....wait for it ....NO NEW WARS !

you know being from Can'tada you always comment on who you like and dont like when it comes to the POTUS .. so tell us do you support Trudeau ?

Forum List

Back