Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die'

It's a conspiracy theory - All like - DEEPY STATE-n-Stuff -
They are OUT TO GET HIM!!
FUCKTARD ORANGE ANUS - TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ---> SOMETHING!??

"3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000..."​

Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die' - CNNPolitics

Gov. Ricardo Rosselló UN-FUCKING-LOADS No MAS on 2nd class citizenship!!

More Fake News from the lying left. The death toll is 64. These fake news stories are sighting “studies” using “prediction models” based off surveys, not actual body counts. It’s a complete fabrication by the MSM and left wing lunatics.

The death toll stands at 64, period.

Fact Check: Trump is Right About Puerto Rico, Critics Manipulating Hurricane Maria Death 'Estimates' | Breitbart

Nope! The models are based on deaths during and after the storm, just like the rest of the storms before Maria.

Bullshit. No death tolls have ever been based off of bogus models based on surveys and statistics about the population from previous years. These “death tolls” of 1000, 2000, or even 3000 aren’t based on anyone actually dying. It’s pure bullshit and you leftwing lunatics are swallowing it whole.

The total death toll is official; Puerto Rico revises Hurricane Maria death toll to 2,975 after study - CNN

As always, Trump is wrong.

Today it is not less. Next?

Remember when that filthy ass TDS suffering San Juan Mayor bitch was telling everybody that Trump wasn't doing anything when she was standing in a warehouse full of FEMA supplies?
B02AF943-3681-46A7-B72E-D73C278BBD79-670194.jpg

Just this August over 10 containers filled of rotting food and medical supplies were found right in San Juan.

What a useless incompetent government in PR.

If the stories of her incompetence are true no wonder she’s pointing the finger at Trump—the press’s obsession with demonizing Trump is very convenient for her!
Stories? From wh
Remember when that filthy ass TDS suffering San Juan Mayor bitch was telling everybody that Trump wasn't doing anything when she was standing in a warehouse full of FEMA supplies?

Just this August over 10 containers filled of rotting food and medical supplies were found right in San Juan.

If the stories of her incompetence are true no wonder she’s pointing the finger at Trump—the press’s obsession with demonizing Trump is very convenient for her!
Stories? From who? Do you have a reputable source for her incompetency, or is this just the pot calling the kettle black?

Are you some kind of stupid that you can't see that bitch saying Trump doesn't care with all those skids of water behind her? Did you know that FEMA arrived with over 2 BILLION yes fucking BILLION worth of basic supplies and that was just the beginning.

This fucking Democrat **** claims neglect of Puerto Rico even though Trump signed a 32.5 BILLION aid package right after the hurricane.

This douche bag couldn't help out her fellow citizens if her life depended on it because she is and was a freaking D tool who cared more about politics than her citizens.

If Obama had been president the number of deaths would still be at 64 but the anti-Trumpers will NEVER understand this.
Negative! Obama supporters aren't uninformed idiots. They understand that physical and environmental factors figure into the death toll for obvious reasons. Which is the whole point. This argument is an obvious one, where there can be only one answer. That is why, up until now, no one has ever contested Hurricane death numbers. It takes a lead clown and his subordinate Sheep to come up with idiotic arguments they can't defend.

Game on. These death totals are "hurricane related". They moved the goal posts in the study.

6 months after the hurricane if a construction worker took a header off a roofing job and broke his neck and died, he is logged as a "hurricane related death".

4 months after the hurricane if a person ran into a tree that had fallen down after Maria, that person who died was logged as a "hurricane related death".

One of the ones that I really loved. 5 months after Maria the power goes out again.....electric grid shit IN PR for decades, but nonetheless.....traffic lights go out and there is a 4 way collision and people died....hehehehe .....hurricane related death.

Move those goal posts and jack that fucking death toll high.
Hurricane related deaths from Katrina were never contested. Come back when you can prop up a real argument.

"3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000..."​

Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die' - CNNPolitics

More Fake News from the lying left. The death toll is 64. These fake news stories are sighting “studies” using “prediction models” based off surveys, not actual body counts. It’s a complete fabrication by the MSM and left wing lunatics.

Fact Check: Trump is Right About Puerto Rico, Critics Manipulating Hurricane Maria Death 'Estimates' | Breitbart

Nope! The models are based on deaths during and after the storm, just like the rest of the storms before Maria.

Bullshit. No death tolls have ever been based off of bogus models based on surveys and statistics about the population from previous years. These “death tolls” of 1000, 2000, or even 3000 aren’t based on anyone actually dying. It’s pure bullshit and you leftwing lunatics are swallowing it whole.

The total death toll is official; Puerto Rico revises Hurricane Maria death toll to 2,975 after study - CNN

One has to question the methodology. And in an article by the DM the Dean of this study says the numbers aren't solid, and that the study is in its first phase. AKA CNN bullshit with these numbers to try to smear Trump.

Stories? From wh

Stories? From who? Do you have a reputable source for her incompetency, or is this just the pot calling the kettle black?

Are you some kind of stupid that you can't see that bitch saying Trump doesn't care with all those skids of water behind her? Did you know that FEMA arrived with over 2 BILLION yes fucking BILLION worth of basic supplies and that was just the beginning.

This fucking Democrat **** claims neglect of Puerto Rico even though Trump signed a 32.5 BILLION aid package right after the hurricane.

This douche bag couldn't help out her fellow citizens if her life depended on it because she is and was a freaking D tool who cared more about politics than her citizens.
FEMA was responsible for supplies being sent, except they weren't sent. They were left on a runway.Try and formulate a counter argument beyond retarded level, that paints a picture of a leveled country, without any infrastructure and means to get these supplies to their destination? Then, I want you to explain to us all, how Trump can claim this was a great success?ttps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/09/13/puerto-rico-thousands-bottles-fema-water-left-abandoned/1290396002/

One has to question the methodology. And in an article by the DM the Dean of this study says the numbers aren't solid, and that the study is in its first phase. AKA CNN bullshit with these numbers to try to smear Trump.
AKA no evidence, therefore you are lying. Thanks!

Stories? From wh

Without infrastructure, the means for logistics is zero. That is a fact of basic logic. One without the other = zero. There just is no other way to put it. And yet, Trump called it a great success. You have to be one friggin retard to match no infrastructure X logistics/supplies and call it a great success. No one with the brain size of a grasshopper would say such a thing. Without basic infrastructure, nothing is possible. That is why Trump's FEMA was such a disaster, and is why so many died.

What’s false about it?

If Obama had been president the number of deaths would still be at 64 but the anti-Trumpers will NEVER understand this.
Negative! Obama supporters aren't uninformed idiots. They understand that physical and environmental factors figure into the death toll for obvious reasons. Which is the whole point. This argument is an obvious one, where there can be only one answer. That is why, up until now, no one has ever contested Hurricane death numbers. It takes a lead clown and his subordinate Sheep to come up with idiotic arguments they can't defend.

Game on. These death totals are "hurricane related". They moved the goal posts in the study.

6 months after the hurricane if a construction worker took a header off a roofing job and broke his neck and died, he is logged as a "hurricane related death".

4 months after the hurricane if a person ran into a tree that had fallen down after Maria, that person who died was logged as a "hurricane related death".

One of the ones that I really loved. 5 months after Maria the power goes out again.....electric grid shit IN PR for decades, but nonetheless.....traffic lights go out and there is a 4 way collision and people died....hehehehe .....hurricane related death.

Move those goal posts and jack that fucking death toll high.
Hurricane related deaths from Katrina were never contested. Come back when you can prop up a real argument.

I'm not contesting the "hurricane related deaths". I personally think that these studies are crucial to understanding the total toll a catastrophic incident inflicts on a geographic area to understand better what "after disaster" mechanisms we need to put into place to help survivors.

But let me tell you about Katrina. Its personal. That fucking bitch rolled in and wrecked my dreams. I was a Louisiana Catahoula Breeder heading south after taking a summer off in Northern Ontario ready to move south and be with all my friends out of Ponchatoula baby. I had my main man Jimdandy, his bitch Rubystar, American Bad Ass and my wonderous Dusty Roads with two cats Pyewacket and Nitro in a van ready to get there and be with my fellow breeders when that bitch Katrina came in long story.

Hurricanes take more than just a physical toll. Our life had to rock a different world. My friends in Louisiana were wiped out. I ended up staying in Manitoba.

My arguments are based on real shit that has not only happened to me, but to my friends who barely survived that bitch Katrina. Oh and btw. The death totals out of Katrina are way out of whack. There were many more in the aftermath.

But what is the key here is who dies directly due to the storm, but then study without a political purpose to discover all the injuries and deaths that happen "hurricane related" btw ditto "tornado related" and definitely "flood related".

My bitch about this is that the media went whacko koo koo bye bye over unfinished studies to get Trump. I want truth in this not political bullshit.

[Q

FEMA was responsible for supplies being sent, except they weren't sent. They were left on a runway.Try and formulate a counter argument beyond retarded level, that paints a picture of a leveled country, without any infrastructure and means to get these supplies to their destination? Then, I want you to explain to us all, how Trump can claim this was a great success?ttps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/09/13/puerto-rico-thousands-bottles-fema-water-left-abandoned/1290396002/

Trump did everything the Federal government needed to do. Even more so.

The 'Ricans are the ones that couldn't get off their fat asses and take care of themselves. Piss on them.

Liberals hate the concept of personal responsibility, don't they? No wonder they have the party of welfare queens.

Why are they "revising" the number 6 months after the hurricane? You know within a couple of weeks how many people died in a disaster. Hell we knew within 2 weeks everyone who died in 9.11. They are "revising" it now because they stretch the definition of a "hurricane related death" so far that anyone who shits in a toilet flooded by the hurricane and has a heart attack is a "hurricane related death."

[Q

The 'Ricans are the ones that couldn't get off their fat asses and take care of themselves. Piss on them.

Liberals hate the concept of personal responsibility, don't they? No wonder they have the party of welfare queens.
You aren't constructing a counter argument. Ranting and making excuses for Trump is nothing more than a cowards game. My link explains the whole failure; blob:https://www.msnbc.com/704e8cea-102a-4438-90e1-09b767e8c0ae

Thousands of bottles of FEMA water abandoned in Puerto Rico on unused runway for months

blob:https://www.msnbc.com/b6f1c057-b9bf-4348-af9d-3787d6f9a568

Nope, the “study” dosn’t even look at individual deaths. It’s just monkey math using statistics. Does the government of PR have a list of the victims by name, with dates and cause of death? Nope.

President Trump is right, as always.

Why are they "revising" the number 6 months after the hurricane? You know within a couple of weeks how many people died in a disaster. Hell we knew within 2 weeks everyone who died in 9.11. They are "revising" it now because they stretch the definition of a "hurricane related death" so far that anyone who shits in a toilet flooded by the hurricane and has a heart attack is a "hurricane related death."

They aren’t even going that far. The studies don’t even look at individual causes of death. It’s just a comparison of death statistics, not taking into account the fact that much of the population fled the island and the demographic makeup is now different.

They aren’t even going that far. The studies don’t even look at individual causes of death. It’s just a comparison of death statistics, not taking into account the fact that much of the population fled the island and the demographic makeup is now different.
Trump lies, dishonors the dead, and continues to confirm the fact he is a dishonest miscreant – yet Trump’s reprehensible sycophants continue blindly support him.

Trump lies, dishonors the dead, and continues to confirm the fact he is a dishonest miscreant – yet Trump’s reprehensible sycophants continue blindly support him.

Have any facts to back that up? No you don’t. The actual death toll stands at 64. No amount of monkey math is going to change that.

[Q

You aren't constructing a counter argument. Ranting and making excuses for Trump is nothing more than a cowards game. My link explains the whole failure; blob:https://www.msnbc.com/704e8cea-102a-4438-90e1-09b767e8c0ae

Thousands of bottles of FEMA water abandoned in Puerto Rico on unused runway for months

blob:https://www.msnbc.com/b6f1c057-b9bf-4348-af9d-3787d6f9a568

You are confused.

There is no excuse for living in a hurricane prone area and not being prepared.

If you are not prepared then that is your problem, not the President of the US. Like I said earlier in this thread, in 1960 we suffered from Hurricane Donna. It was our fault for living in Florida and for not having all that we needed. It was not President Eisenhower's fault. In fact there was no Federal government assistance to speak of back then and very little state or local. It was everybody taking care of themselves, as it should be.

Those assholes in Porto Rico have always been welfare queens and there is nothing more despicable than a welfare queen bitching that they don't get enough free stuff.

If you wanted the people of Porto Rico to be taken care of better than they were then you should have got off your sorry Moon Bat ass and go help. Send them your money or volunteer for relief work.

Funny thing about you stupid selfish Moon Bats is that you always want to spend other people's money, not your own. There were plenty of private sources providing relief work for you to have contributed yourself.

Quit your bitching about Trump. It just makes you look like a sorry ass Libtard suffering from the mental illness of TDS and butt hurt because your shithead Crooked Hillary bitch didn't win.

Last edited:
Army Corps of Engineers Builds Levee in Puerto Rico > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article

YAUCO, Puerto Rico --

Within days, the Army Corps of Engineers can move a river. They proved this recently during an emergency levee construction project here.

The Yauco River had burst from its original path and flooded the Lucchetti community following Hurricane Maria. Immense water pressure and flow caused an entire section of river embankment to be carried away. This caused the river to flow straight through the town rather than bend away. The Army Corps of Engineers was tasked through Public Law 84-99 to build a temporary levee to ensure the water flow returned to its original course.

Fast Action

Engineers have to conduct a feasibility analysis before sending out requests for quotes. This can be a long process, depending on the complexity of the project. In the case of the Yauco levee, Corps engineers accomplished the in-depth vetting within three days.

"Our team worked late nights, all weekend." said Wilmel Varela, the resident engineer for all Corps construction and military projects in Puerto Rico. The levee will be made up of more than 10,000 cubic meters of earth. Varela needed to ensure the plan was sound and detailed enough for local contractors to be able to get to work immediately.

"Day one, [the Corps of Engineers] requested bids. Day two, we submitted ours. Day three, they selected us as the construction company. Day four, we had guys here starting work," said Gerardo Ortiz, the general contractor on site and employee of BIM Contractors, the company constructing the levee.

Well I was gonna put that quote on the other thread but got confused......because there are so many threads of LEFTIST ASSHOLES pushing the same damned LIE..................

Bunch of Lying assholes being the main OP in all the threads......

Yeah...........Leftist asshats...............I'm calling all of you LIARS...........suck on it.

At the end of this video.........they state the assessment of the power gird to take 4 to 6 months right after the storm. It wasn't a lie when an entire Islands grid is virtually destroyed.

Forum List

Back