Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die'

It's a conspiracy theory - All like - DEEPY STATE-n-Stuff -
They are OUT TO GET HIM!!
FUCKTARD ORANGE ANUS - TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ---> SOMETHING!??

"3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000..."​

Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die' - CNNPolitics

Gov. Ricardo Rosselló UN-FUCKING-LOADS No MAS on 2nd class citizenship!!

More Fake News from the lying left. The death toll is 64. These fake news stories are sighting “studies” using “prediction models” based off surveys, not actual body counts. It’s a complete fabrication by the MSM and left wing lunatics.

The death toll stands at 64, period.

Fact Check: Trump is Right About Puerto Rico, Critics Manipulating Hurricane Maria Death 'Estimates' | Breitbart

Nope! The models are based on deaths during and after the storm, just like the rest of the storms before Maria.

Bullshit. No death tolls have ever been based off of bogus models based on surveys and statistics about the population from previous years. These “death tolls” of 1000, 2000, or even 3000 aren’t based on anyone actually dying. It’s pure bullshit and you leftwing lunatics are swallowing it whole.

The total death toll is official; Puerto Rico revises Hurricane Maria death toll to 2,975 after study - CNN

As always, Trump is wrong.

Nope, the “study” dosn’t even look at individual deaths. It’s just monkey math using statistics. Does the government of PR have a list of the victims by name, with dates and cause of death? Nope.

President Trump is right, as always.

Monkey Math? LoL - The study was quite scientific, 6 months in the making, and PEER REVIEWED. Learn something Trumpling:
How Puerto Rico's Hurricane Maria death toll of 3,000 was calculated

An earlier study from Harvard estimated as many as 8,800:
NEJM - Error

Trump is always right? :lol:

"3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000..."​

Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die' - CNNPolitics

Trump sez jump and Drlove sez how high

Trump has proven the lying left wingnut media wrong yet again.....

Trump just keeps SPANKING lying liberal ass.....

well , guess that those 3000 won't ever vote again or move to Florida eh ??

Serious ^ Then FUCK YOU
If Obama was stll president those supposidly deaths would mean nothing to you.

Had Obama been president we'd have - a) helped them prepare b) brought supplies in early c) spared no expense d) not whined about cost or engaged in Twit wars, and e) sent in the fucking cavalry.

Fake

Here in New York, millions have died since Sandy.:113:

And anyway, by Monday, nobody is going to care about this.

Well, Trump certainly doesn't care .. A+ The best response EVER .. TERRIFIC! -
You lack the empathy gene too. Sad
But, but, it's the Democrats fault. Fault for what? Because the Democrats blame Trump? If it was a success, there is nothing to blame the Democrats about? Trump is a schizophrenic, narcissist, wacko bird.

Those are all good words but I could think of a 500 more.
Please God, let this internationally embarrassing reality shit-show be OVER

Fake

Here in New York, millions have died since Sandy.:113:

And anyway, by Monday, nobody is going to care about this.

Well, Trump certainly doesn't care .. A+ The best response EVER .. TERRIFIC! -
You lack the empathy gene too. Sad
But, but, it's the Democrats fault. Fault for what? Because the Democrats blame Trump? If it was a success, there is nothing to blame the Democrats about? Trump is a schizophrenic, narcissist, wacko bird.

Those are all good words but I could think of a 500 more.
Please God, let this internationally embarrassing reality shit-show be OVER
poor smeagle.....

:itsok:

Serious ^ Then FUCK YOU

Had Obama been president we'd have - a) helped them prepare b) brought supplies in early c) spared no expense d) not whined about cost or engaged in Twit wars, and e) sent in the fucking cavalry.

No Moon Bat you are confused.

If that asshole Obama had been President he would have brought all the fucking 'Ricans to Florida and put them on welfare so that they would vote Democrat in the next election. You know, like he was doing with the Illegals.

He would have spared no expense to do that.

I love how Trump totally owns the libs by denying more than 64 Americans died due to Maria

It would had been so awesome if Trump was president on 9/11 and denied that 3000 people died --- those libs would be so owned...#MAGA

Serious ^ Then FUCK YOU

If that asshole Obama had been President he would have brought all the fucking 'Ricans to Florida and put them on welfare so that they would vote Democrat in the next election. You know, like he was doing with the Illegals.

Puerto Rican devastation could mean more Florida voters

Serious ^ Then FUCK YOU

Florida has nominally a 300K Red State plurality. It is possible the welfare queen 'Ricans that were too chickenshit to stay on their own little island could mess that up.

That is the problem with Florida. The Moon Bats that fucked up other places come to Florida and then fuck up this state.

These Moon Bats are bad about lying about Trump. It is a symptom of that mental illness known as TDS.
Then explain how this isn't a mental illness. Trump claims PR was a success, but blames Democrats for the disaster. You want to unpack that "mental illness" analogy for us?

Explain why you’re blaming Trump when there’s evidence he did what he could and the authorities in Puerto Rico didn’t take advantage of that help? I’m sure he thought some things were a success and some were failures.
Based on your claims, then why did Trump call it a complete success then? Because, according to you, it obviously wasn't right?
A category 4 hurricane with only 64 deaths isn’t bad. It could have been a lot worse but in your mind everything is Trump’s fault—fucking everything.
Even the death toll is wrong. It's obvious you do not work for FEMA, and Trump is as dumb as a toadstool, so let's get that reality out of the way.

And you do know that there are professionals who work in the field, who try and establish death counts based on their research right? And neither you nor Trump participated in that research that we know about?

Do you need further explanation?

“Complete success” was an exaggeration, so fucking sue him.
You can say that again with capital letters.
I never said he was 100% honest 100% of the time.
Then throw yourself a life preserver. Support a liar, and there's always a sinking ship around.

And even if it’s so-called “experts” working out SUPPOSED death tolls, they are still estimates and the media has no business reporting it as truth.
Don't mean to bust your bubble but those are official death counts.Puerto Rico's death toll from Hurricane Maria: How it climbed from 64 to 2,975 - CNN

FEMA’s website said 64 died from the storm and you are somehow denying that bc the jerk-off press is doing their damndest to inflate that number for their anti-Trump agenda.
You know, there's an idiot born every day. And there are many different types. There are those idiots who support dishonest people, and their sinking ships, and there are also, uninformed idiots who have zero understanding about how government works. The death toll during a storm of 64 and the death toll after, are one and the same. They are all lumped together for very obvious reasons. Those reasons being physical and environmental. What causes those two to change? Take a wild guess? Hence that is why the after birth of a storm and its fatalities are factored in. But only an uniformed idiot wouldn't know that.

Oh and you never answered my question.

Believe whatever you want. You’re a media sheep and will bow to their lies while calling me out even though I admitted Trump isn’t always 100% honest like you’ve been bitching this entire thread none of his supporters do. Show me one person in Washington who is 100% honest 100% of the time. I hope you have lots of time bc you’ll be searching awhile... or like FOREVER.

You’ll defend the HIGHLY DECEITFUL press all day every day and that’s your choice and your right. Doesn’t mean I have to bow to them too. You are literally trying to talk me into believing absolute drivel—that Trump is responsible for those supposed 3000 deaths.

The media found a way to inflate the number bc 3000 deaths looks a hell of a lot worse than 64. They’ve made it their job to demonize Trump at every opportunity and you’re falling for it. I bet you’re one of those haters who call him a “child kidnapper” too, eh? Even though that’s pure nonsense... if you know the definition of “kidnap,” that is.

You can imply I’m an idiot as much as your heart desires. It’s not going to make me one.

Serious ^ Then FUCK YOU

Florida has nominally a 300K Red State plurality. It is possible the welfare queen 'Ricans that were too chickenshit to stay on their own little island could mess that up.

That is the problem with Florida. The Moon Bats that fucked up other places come to Florida and then fuck up this state.
Well.........it is reported that over 200k Puerto Ricans now live there now.

Well.........it is reported that over 200k Puerto Ricans now live there now.

That could screw us up.

Isn't it pathetic that the only way The Party of Moon Bats can win elections is with welfare queens and Illegals, even when they have to import the welfare queens from Porto Rico?

Remember when that filthy ass TDS suffering San Juan Mayor bitch was telling everybody that Trump wasn't doing anything when she was standing in a warehouse full of FEMA supplies?
B02AF943-3681-46A7-B72E-D73C278BBD79-670194.jpg

Just this August over 10 containers filled of rotting food and medical supplies were found right in San Juan.

What a useless incompetent government in PR.

If the stories of her incompetence are true no wonder she’s pointing the finger at Trump—the press’s obsession with demonizing Trump is very convenient for her!
Stories? From wh
Remember when that filthy ass TDS suffering San Juan Mayor bitch was telling everybody that Trump wasn't doing anything when she was standing in a warehouse full of FEMA supplies?

Just this August over 10 containers filled of rotting food and medical supplies were found right in San Juan.

If the stories of her incompetence are true no wonder she’s pointing the finger at Trump—the press’s obsession with demonizing Trump is very convenient for her!
Stories? From who? Do you have a reputable source for her incompetency, or is this just the pot calling the kettle black?

LOL I don’t know why I’m even trying with you. It’s evident you’ll cling to your precious CNN article and call anything I provide bullshit and I’ve no interest in completely wasting my time. You don’t understand that most of the mainstream media plays partisan politics and this has been intensified tenfold in the wake of Trump’s victory. And you, just like many people from both sides, only believe stories from outlets that echo your sentiment. The outlets that haven’t made it their mission to destroy Trump, you’re not going to believe bc they don’t wish to destroy Trump like you do so they MUST be wrong, right?

If you knew what I knew, could see what I’ve seen—numerous crafty “journalists” spinning stories to promote a certain narrative, you’d question everything you’ve read no matter what it’s about or who it’s trying to bash or protect. Much of the time I have the ability to isolate instances of deceit within a news piece and even one instance is too much, making whatever “information” provided therein worthless.

Do you know how maddening it is to, time and time again, spot out-and-out LIES disguised as truth and know there are tens of thousands of people who are going to fall for it?

If Obama had been president the number of deaths would still be at 64 but the anti-Trumpers will NEVER understand this.
Negative! Obama supporters aren't uninformed idiots. They understand that physical and environmental factors figure into the death toll for obvious reasons. Which is the whole point. This argument is an obvious one, where there can be only one answer. That is why, up until now, no one has ever contested Hurricane death numbers. It takes a lead clown and his subordinate Sheep to come up with idiotic arguments they can't defend.

Game on. These death totals are "hurricane related". They moved the goal posts in the study.

6 months after the hurricane if a construction worker took a header off a roofing job and broke his neck and died, he is logged as a "hurricane related death".

4 months after the hurricane if a person ran into a tree that had fallen down after Maria, that person who died was logged as a "hurricane related death".

One of the ones that I really loved. 5 months after Maria the power goes out again.....electric grid shit IN PR for decades, but nonetheless.....traffic lights go out and there is a 4 way collision and people died....hehehehe .....hurricane related death.

Move those goal posts and jack that fucking death toll high.

And remember Trump is responsible for those deaths...

upload_2018-9-15_9-20-58.gif

If Obama had been president the number of deaths would still be at 64 but the anti-Trumpers will NEVER understand this.
Negative! Obama supporters aren't uninformed idiots. They understand that physical and environmental factors figure into the death toll for obvious reasons. Which is the whole point. This argument is an obvious one, where there can be only one answer. That is why, up until now, no one has ever contested Hurricane death numbers. It takes a lead clown and his subordinate Sheep to come up with idiotic arguments they can't defend.

Game on. These death totals are "hurricane related". They moved the goal posts in the study.

6 months after the hurricane if a construction worker took a header off a roofing job and broke his neck and died, he is logged as a "hurricane related death".

4 months after the hurricane if a person ran into a tree that had fallen down after Maria, that person who died was logged as a "hurricane related death".

One of the ones that I really loved. 5 months after Maria the power goes out again.....electric grid shit IN PR for decades, but nonetheless.....traffic lights go out and there is a 4 way collision and people died....hehehehe .....hurricane related death.

Hurricane related deaths from Katrina were never contested. Come back when you can prop up a real argument.

I'm not contesting the "hurricane related deaths". I personally think that these studies are crucial to understanding the total toll a catastrophic incident inflicts on a geographic area to understand better what "after disaster" mechanisms we need to put into place to help survivors.

But let me tell you about Katrina. Its personal. That fucking bitch rolled in and wrecked my dreams. I was a Louisiana Catahoula Breeder heading south after taking a summer off in Northern Ontario ready to move south and be with all my friends out of Ponchatoula baby. I had my main man Jimdandy, his bitch Rubystar, American Bad Ass and my wonderous Dusty Roads with two cats Pyewacket and Nitro in a van ready to get there and be with my fellow breeders when that bitch Katrina came in long story.

Hurricanes take more than just a physical toll. Our life had to rock a different world. My friends in Louisiana were wiped out. I ended up staying in Manitoba.

My arguments are based on real shit that has not only happened to me, but to my friends who barely survived that bitch Katrina. Oh and btw. The death totals out of Katrina are way out of whack. There were many more in the aftermath.

But what is the key here is who dies directly due to the storm, but then study without a political purpose to discover all the injuries and deaths that happen "hurricane related" btw ditto "tornado related" and definitely "flood related".

My bitch about this is that the media went whacko koo koo bye bye over unfinished studies to get Trump. I want truth in this not political bullshit.

He is not going to get it and will surely call you whatever names he can think of bc you see things differently—you know, like a true intellectual LMAO.

Hurricane related deaths from Katrina were never contested. Come back when you can prop up a real argument.

I'm not contesting the "hurricane related deaths". I personally think that these studies are crucial to understanding the total toll a catastrophic incident inflicts on a geographic area to understand better what "after disaster" mechanisms we need to put into place to help survivors.

But let me tell you about Katrina. Its personal. That fucking bitch rolled in and wrecked my dreams. I was a Louisiana Catahoula Breeder heading south after taking a summer off in Northern Ontario ready to move south and be with all my friends out of Ponchatoula baby. I had my main man Jimdandy, his bitch Rubystar, American Bad Ass and my wonderous Dusty Roads with two cats Pyewacket and Nitro in a van ready to get there and be with my fellow breeders when that bitch Katrina came in long story.

Hurricanes take more than just a physical toll. Our life had to rock a different world. My friends in Louisiana were wiped out. I ended up staying in Manitoba.

My arguments are based on real shit that has not only happened to me, but to my friends who barely survived that bitch Katrina. Oh and btw. The death totals out of Katrina are way out of whack. There were many more in the aftermath.

But what is the key here is who dies directly due to the storm, but then study without a political purpose to discover all the injuries and deaths that happen "hurricane related" btw ditto "tornado related" and definitely "flood related".

My bitch about this is that the media went whacko koo koo bye bye over unfinished studies to get Trump. I want truth in this not political bullshit.
The truth is, 3000 people died, (confirmed), in PR, and we weren't prepared. That's the bottom line. Those 3000 died because of that unpreparedness. Arguments were that there were cases of water sitting on pallets at the airport, and that PR democrats couldn't get it done. Really? We'll, wouldn't those Democrats just love to see Republicans getting it done with no infrastructure or a means to get to that water. And were they prepared to get the electricity back on so those Dialysis machines could be up and running? No! Instead, Trump flies down there to toss out paper towels, just so he can insult people he could give two shits about. That is why PR was a failure. Because of Trump's own narcissism, and bad attitude towards the whole operation. Then complaining about the cost. What a dick. He just didn't care. He still doesn't. And because of that, he makes up lies that it was a success, by further insulting them about the death count, while blaming Democrats for exposing the truth.

So, if your beef is about "studies to get Trump", the media doesn't need a study to figure that out. Trump is an open book study on display everyday of himself. Hardly a day goes by where he isn't praising himself about some lie he invented in that moment, just to distract from the truth. And his Sheep eat it up, just like the good idiot flock that they are.

Stories? From wh

Stories? From who? Do you have a reputable source for her incompetency, or is this just the pot calling the kettle black?

LOL I don’t know why I’m even trying with you. It’s evident you’ll cling to your precious CNN article and call anything I provide bullshit and I’ve no interest in completely wasting my time. You don’t understand that most of the mainstream media plays partisan politics and this has been intensified tenfold in the wake of Trump’s victory. And you, just like many people from both sides, only believe stories from outlets that echo your sentiment. The outlets that haven’t made it their mission to destroy Trump, you’re not going to believe bc they don’t wish to destroy Trump like you do so they MUST be wrong, right?

If you knew what I knew, could see what I’ve seen—numerous crafty “journalists” spinning stories to promote a certain narrative, you’d question everything you’ve read no matter what it’s about or who it’s trying to bash or protect. Much of the time I have the ability to isolate instances of deceit within a news piece and even one instance is too much, making whatever “information” provided therein worthless.

Do you know how maddening it is to, time and time again, spot out-and-out LIES disguised as truth and know there are tens of thousands of people who are going to fall for it?

Without lies and fake news these stupid Moon Bats have nothing.

That is why it is better to just ridicule them rather than try to educate them. They are not educable. If they were they wouldn't be Liberals.

Did three thousand die when the hurricane hit? Why did they report only a few? Would ewe be interested in knowing the dates on all three thousand death certificates?

Do you think death certificates would convince Trump of anything? He huffed absurd Obama birth certificate conspiracies for nearly half a decade.

Death certificates?

You Bolsheviks can't even come up with names.

You spit forth numbers with your rage and hatred, but there appears to be no connection to any particular person or persons.

Further, IF there was a high death toll, then Gov. Ricardo Rosselló is responsible for them.

upload_2018-9-15_7-57-1.png

Did you communists deliberately deny food, water and medicine to craft a narrative?

It sure looks like you did.

Forum List

Back