Trump family sued by NY

Yes we all know that you have a very limited 2 dimensional view of the world.

If you're not a democrat then you voted for Trump. If you don't agree with everything negative anyone says about Trump then you are a Maga wacko.
No, the morons defending the POS are MAGA wacko.

Trump has been a POS in my book since 1985.
You need these little 2 dimensional pigeonholes so you can make sense of the world.
Yeah, fascist Trump cult, republicans and everyone else.
Look outside of your little pigeonhole and you'll see that the real world is a lot bigger and more complicated that you think
So, why does Trump take the communist/fascist/dictators/autocrats side over America?
Pretty fucking simple.

/----/ Any day now - any day
View attachment 701726

Back in 2017, buoyed by Trump’s calls for investigations into “Crooked Hillary & the Dems,” the Justice Department launched an inquiry into Hillary Clinton and Republicans’ pet conspiracy theories about her and her career. Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions asked U.S. Attorney John Huber to look into concerns that the FBI hadn’t fully pursued cases related to the Clinton Foundation, as well as Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State, including the baseless “Uranium One” conspiracy theory championed by conservatives. Now, Huber is finally almost finished with his much-vaunted Clinton investigation—and, unsurprisingly, there isn’t really anything to show for it.

The Washington Post reported Thursday that after continuing on for more than two years, Huber’s investigation “has effectively ended with no tangible results.”

Sure....................."Any day now"....................After 12 years.

No, the morons defending the POS are MAGA wacko.

Trump has been a POS in my book since 1985.

Yeah, fascist Trump cult, republicans and everyone else.

So, why does Trump take the communist/fascist/dictators/autocrats side over America?
Pretty fucking simple.
There you go proving my point. You are blinded by partisan politics and emotion

I'm not defending anyone. I am commenting an on AG who can't produce enough evidence for a criminal charge so she decides to file a civil suit for damages when there is no crime to punish.

There you go proving my point. You are blinded by partisan politics and emotion
NOT politics..........criminality.
Criminality Trump has gotten away with for decades.
I'm not defending anyone.
YES, YOU ARE.
I am commenting an on AG who can't produce enough evidence for a criminal charge so she decides to file a civil suit for damages when there is no crime to punish.
WTF?
NO ONE has even testified, in court, under oath yet , moron.
Yet Trump and his cult can't have that.

Just like the January 6 committee, "it's partisan' but somehow, Trump's cult mocks and threatens every former Trump cult member who testifies.
They MUST be lying, but NOT Trump, who refuses to.
THEN when he does................

August 11 2022
The former president invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination over 440 times during a Wednesday deposition before lawyers for New York Attorney General Letitia James' office, which is conducting a probe into the Trump Organization's business practices.

May 7 2018
President Donald Trump has derided the Fifth Amendment as the refuge of mobsters, and during Watergate President Richard Nixon infamously told aides, “I want you all to stonewall it, let them plead the Fifth Amendment, cover up, or anything else.”

“If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment,” Trump said as a candidate in 2016, complaining about aides to his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, who faced inquires over the use of a private email service when she was secretary of state.

NOT politics..........criminality.
Criminality Trump has gotten away with for decades.

YES, YOU ARE.

WTF?
NO ONE has even testified, in court, under oath yet , moron.
Yet Trump and his cult can't have that.

Just like the January 6 committee, "it's partisan' but somehow, Trump's cult mocks and threatens every former Trump cult member who testifies.
They MUST be lying, but NOT Trump, who refuses to.
THEN when he does................

August 11 2022
The former president invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination over 440 times during a Wednesday deposition before lawyers for New York Attorney General Letitia James' office, which is conducting a probe into the Trump Organization's business practices.

May 7 2018
President Donald Trump has derided the Fifth Amendment as the refuge of mobsters, and during Watergate President Richard Nixon infamously told aides, “I want you all to stonewall it, let them plead the Fifth Amendment, cover up, or anything else.”

“If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment,” Trump said as a candidate in 2016, complaining about aides to his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, who faced inquires over the use of a private email service when she was secretary of state.
The AG can't get any criminal charges in Court....because she doesn't have any evidence to bring a charge.

She's stuck with a silly lawsuit......she's up for election, it's all politics. She will end up disbarred for abusing her office

This is like slavery in the 19th century. Only Trump's cult are the slaves.
To their master and god.

1664206661066.png

September 24 2022
Former President Donald Trump shared a post on his Truth Social account on Friday, declaring him as “second” only to Jesus. The post by Truth Social user @austinnegrete said: “Jesus is the Greatest. President @realDonaldTrump is the second greatest.”

It accompanied an image of a painting of Jesus by artist Dan Wilson. Trump “ReTruthed,” or reposted, the Jesus comparison to his 4.1 million Truth Social followers.

To their master and god.

View attachment 701744

September 24 2022
Former President Donald Trump shared a post on his Truth Social account on Friday, declaring him as “second” only to Jesus. The post by Truth Social user @austinnegrete said: “Jesus is the Greatest. President @realDonaldTrump is the second greatest.”

It accompanied an image of a painting of Jesus by artist Dan Wilson. Trump “ReTruthed,” or reposted, the Jesus comparison to his 4.1 million Truth Social followers.
Speaking of Jesus....the Demafacist are a lot like the Romans....Xiden is a lot like Nero

The AG can't get any criminal charges in Court....because she doesn't have any evidence to bring a charge.

She's stuck with a silly lawsuit......she's up for election, it's all politics. She will end up disbarred for abusing her office
She will, you moron.
NO ONE has even testified, and the Trump cult want charges.

haha people don’t testify unti there is a trial…there isn’t a trial until there is charges. you dumb fuck
There ARE charges you stupid fuck.

law·suit
[ˈlôˌso͞ot]

NOUN
  1. a claim or dispute brought to a court of law for adjudication.

There ARE charges you stupid fuck.

law·suit
[ˈlôˌso͞ot]

NOUN
  1. a claim or dispute brought to a court of law for adjudication.
no...it's a lawsuit...a claim or dispute...not criminal charges.

Geez....now it's no wonder you clowns are called a cult...you don't know the difference between crimes and lawsuits

usually charges are ahead of testimony. What country are you referring to?
See above, moron.

The attorney general’s civil suit alleges more than a decade of deception, including billions of dollars in falsified net worth, as part of an effort by Trump to minimize his companies’ tax bills while winning favorable terms from banks and insurance companies.
It seeks about $250 million in allegedly illegal profits netted from the scheme, as well as a five-year ban on the former president, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump participating in any real estate transactions–a restriction that would spell the end of the Trump real estate empire.

THAT'S the charge, idiot.

Forum List

Back