Trump family sued by NY

See above, moron.

The attorney general’s civil suit alleges more than a decade of deception, including billions of dollars in falsified net worth, as part of an effort by Trump to minimize his companies’ tax bills while winning favorable terms from banks and insurance companies.
It seeks about $250 million in allegedly illegal profits netted from the scheme, as well as a five-year ban on the former president, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump participating in any real estate transactions–a restriction that would spell the end of the Trump real estate empire.

THAT'S the charge, idiot.
it's a suit, there are no charges.

why isn't he arrested?
WOW, you morons are far dumber than your dear leader when it comes to law.

civil suit - a lawsuit alleging violations of civil law by the defendant causa, lawsuit, suit, case, cause - a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy; "the family brought suit against the landlord".

So, why isn't the landlord in jail?

Dumbass.

See above, moron.

The attorney general’s civil suit alleges more than a decade of deception, including billions of dollars in falsified net worth, as part of an effort by Trump to minimize his companies’ tax bills while winning favorable terms from banks and insurance companies.
It seeks about $250 million in allegedly illegal profits netted from the scheme, as well as a five-year ban on the former president, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump participating in any real estate transactions–a restriction that would spell the end of the Trump real estate empire.

THAT'S the charge, idiot.
hahaha no it's a lawsuit.,....a civil lawsuit you idiot

WOW, you morons are far dumber than your dear leader when it comes to law.

civil suit - a lawsuit alleging violations of civil law by the defendant causa, lawsuit, suit, case, cause - a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy; "the family brought suit against the landlord".

So, why isn't the landlord in jail?

Dumbass.
because the landlord isn't charged with a crime. The family has a dispute with the landlord and brough a civil suit.

WOW...it's rather tragically amazing that you don't know the difference.

You're dumber than the other Q NUT.
Hope Trump got you for a bunch of $$$.
No, he actually cut my taxes....and keep inflation normal....and raised wages....I made a lot of money with his policies...until the Xiden, demafacist and their war on the working class

it's a claim, not a charge, and it doesn't surprise me you don't know the difference.
A claim legitimized by a judge.
It's a charge, you moron.
Just not a criminal one.

A common question among people facing an upcoming day in court is, “How do I know if am facing civil or criminal charges?” The short answer is: for civil charges, you get served with a court summons, and for criminal charges, you get arrested.

A civil case, generally speaking, is a dispute between two parties, where one individual or company (the plaintiff) sues another (the defendant) for some alleged violation—whether it’s failure to live up to an agreement, or causing some form of harm (e.g., an injury accident). The primary objective with civil charges is to right the alleged wrong.

A claim legitimized by a judge.
It's a charge, you moron.
Just not a criminal one.

A common question among people facing an upcoming day in court is, “How do I know if am facing civil or criminal charges?” The short answer is: for civil charges, you get served with a court summons, and for criminal charges, you get arrested.

A civil case, generally speaking, is a dispute between two parties, where one individual or company (the plaintiff) sues another (the defendant) for some alleged violation—whether it’s failure to live up to an agreement, or causing some form of harm (e.g., an injury accident). The primary objective with civil charges is to right the alleged wrong.
when has the Judge ruled on the claim?

No, it's a lawsuit.....a civil dispute.

A charge is something you find in the criminal code...ie crimes.
Just how much $$$ did you lose buying the Trump U, "law" school correspondence course?
Was it more than buying Trump's Chinese made trinkets?

Just how much $$$ did you lose buying the Trump U, "law" school correspondence course?
Was it more than buying Trump's Chinese made trinkets?
That was program about real estate investments...not law...that could be why you took issue with it and filed a civil case

That is not how risk works...

The bank was subjected to far more risk than was needed... This is why there are financial laws to prevent this..

Trump companies have gone bankrupt in the past, so he has exploited this in the past..
no Ted. Ted, Let me tell you something...I posted on here that 98% of parents are NOT having their kids take the covid clot shot. 98% ted...that's not all repunks Ted...there are also dem parents in there too. Whether these parents admit it publicly or not they are thinking that they were misled on these vaccines and possibly the whole reason for the lockdowns (and it wont for your health Ted, it was for global compliance, a test if you will and let me say...you passed with exemplary behavior). In the light of these facts Ted, might you consider it worthy of considering that this habit of going after President Trump for this that and the other...jUST might be along the same line as the scamdemic. I MEAN B. O. G. U. S. hmmmm?

Might be a good idea to take a good hard look at many of the left's policies if ya know what i mean.

hahahhahahhahhhhahhahahhhahhhahha the judge made no ruling on the case. the Clerk puts the case on the docket, after the AG filed the lawsuit.
YES, the judge did.
A clerk puts the case on a docket for a judge to hear/see if it has merit, THAT judge moves the case to trial............ON A FUCKING DOCKET.

YES, the judge did.
A clerk puts the case on a docket for a judge to hear/see if it has merit, THAT judge moves the case to trial............ON A FUCKING DOCKET.
The Judge hasn't ruled on anything in regards to this case, the AG filed the lawsuit, and the Clerk put in on the docket to be heard.

The Judge has not ruled on anything related to the Merits of the lawsuit. Try again....

Trump could have had an amazing defence...

Obey the tax laws... It is highly sneaky way of not getting sued.

James will win reelection by 20%, there is one dodgy poll out there which also had NY governor tight. Get real, This is like saying Taylor Green seat is in trouble in Georgia, it is not, it is a GOP seat..

:lmao:

If James were to "win" by 20%, even the Voice of the Reich (NY Times) would find it impossible not to laugh at such an openly rigged election.

Funny how Quid Pro refuses to release his returns (which prove his income from Hunter's illegal activities" and you Nazis have no problem.

Look, you're not American, this is none of your fucking business, and you also have no grasp of American jurisprudence. Anyone can sue anyone for anything. Typically some restraint is introduced by the cost of legal actions.

Laticia James is a criminal, she is unconstrained in her lawless acts because she is expending taxpayer money for her endless parade of frivolous lawsuits that she files to bolster her campaign efforts.

James will lose - crime in New York is higher than it's been for 40 years, and this is due to the pro-criminal policies of James, who is only interested in persecuting Trump. She doesn't give a fuck about the citizens of New York.

Forum List

Back