Trump family sued by NY

WOW, what a fucking moron.
Another "law" school "graidiate" of the Trump U. correspondence course.

Bank and financial statements are legal documents.
/----/ Point taken. I'll apply for a $6 million equity loan on my condo. When will the NY AG indict me?
It's a matter of time.

Allen Weisselberg, a longtime business associate of Donald Trump, joined a growing list of the former president's allies who have either pleaded guilty or been convicted of crimes since the New York real estate mogul and reality television star entered politics.

Weisselberg, 75, the longtime chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, reached a deal with the Manhattan District Attorney's Office, pleading guilty on Thursday to 15 felonies. He admitted to failing to pay taxes on some $1.7 million in income and is expected to face five months in prison as well as five years of probation.

July 6 2016
Hundreds of workers and contractors have accused Donald Trump of not paying his bills over the years, according to an investigation by USA Today.

The report found hundreds of liens, judgments and at least 60 lawsuits against Trump and his businesses alleging that he has not fully paid workers for their labor and in some instances refused to pay commissions for his own lawyers and real estate brokers.

Since 2005, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee’s businesses have also racked up 24 violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act for not paying employees minimum wage or overtime pay.

The report found a tendency for Trump’s businesses to engage in lengthy legal battles over relatively small dollar figures, often making settlements that require confidentiality from the plaintiffs.
/-----/ "It's a matter of time."
we got him over time.jpg

They will.

Sure, Q NUT.
NO politician has abused their power more than Trump.
hahha yeah...any day now....

The Stalinist tactics of the Demafascist is on display for all to see....the American people have overwhelmingly rejected your tactics....literally 75 percent of the country sees you all taking us in the wrong direction...these are desperate tactics of tyrants trying to hold on to power.

hahha yeah...any day now....

The Stalinist tactics of the Demafascist is on display for all to see....the American people have overwhelmingly rejected your tactics....literally 75 percent of the country sees you all taking us in the wrong direction...these are desperate tactics of tyrants trying to hold on to power.
You're delusional, Q NUT.

The one trying to hold on to power is Trump.

1664202054101.png

So then bring him up on criminal charges.

This AG doesn't pass the smell test
They very well may do that.
WHEN, Trump former cult members, testify, in court, under oath.

WHY does the MAGA cult want charges and indictments, when the investigation, isn't even over?
Ya'll had A LOT more patience when ya'll were investigating Hillary.

WHY does the MAGA cult want charges and indictments, when the investigation, isn't even over?
It should be done FIRST.

And like I said I didn't vote for Trump but I am not blinded by partisan politics like you are.

If some overreaching state AG was suing Hillary for damages when she had not been convicted of any crime I would be saying the same thing I am saying today.

The law has to be impartial this AG is far from impartial

It should be done FIRST.

And like I said I didn't vote for Trump but I am not blinded by partisan politics like you are.
TOO fucking funny,
If some overreaching state AG was suing Hillary for damages when she had not been convicted of any crime I would be saying the same thing I am saying today.
WTF.
They did for 12 years, WITH no evidence of a crime.
They followed accusations that were long ago debunked.
The law has to be impartial this AG is far from impartial
Really?
AND everyone else is too?
Even Trump's former cult?

Last edited:
TOO fucking funny,

WTF.
Yes we all know that you have a very limited 2 dimensional view of the world.

If you're not a democrat then you voted for Trump. If you don't agree with everything negative anyone says about Trump then you are a Maga wacko.

You need these little 2 dimensional pigeonholes so you can make sense of the world.

Look outside of your little pigeonhole and you'll see that the real world is a lot bigger and more complicated that you think

/----/ Any day now - any day
1664204627216.png

Forum List

Back