Trump fans MOCK Floyd death at peaceful protest

Floyd once held a pregnant woman at gunpoint while his buddies robbed her home....I'd say karma is a bitch
Floyd is in hell. Violent criminal who did not repent and was drugged-up and violent until he was put.
Means nothing dummy. If you think the state has the right to wantonly murder it’s citizens, as was done to Floyd, you’re a Fascist.
Another false narrative...you mother fuckers are unbelieveable...the cop who did it was arrested and charged with murder and will be convicted....that's justice.....let's talk about the black officer killed by another black thug.....No? don't want to talk about that?.....how about the fact that 90% of all blacks murdered are murdered by other blacks....Don't want to talk about that either?.....What if Floyd was white ? Bet we wouldn't hear a peep.......you lefties are the biggest hypocritical bastards in the universe

Trumpism, 2020. This guy and his pal are play-acting Floyd's murder and screaming at protestors in front of his 'murican flag, Trump poster and pick-em up truck.

Doesn't seem very nice. Do any Trump fans have any kind of problem with this?

NK79xcV.gif

I doubt you'll find too many Republicans that would approve of shit like this.

This is ridiculous activity, but, then, this entire situation is a mockery of real action, thought, justice or attempt to reach profound understanding and change.
And worse, it all feeds on itself, as if both ends want it to.
Precisely. They are all following the wishes of the enemies to America.
Agreed and they are unknowingly assisting the power elite, who’s goal is continued division of the people.
In a way, I actually hope that's it. I hope someone is pulling strings.

Because I'd like to think that people are a little more an intelligent than to go out of their way to give the other side so much material to work with.
There’s a great deal of ignorance out there, on both sides.

Many on the left believe ignorance like this...just ask Joe.View attachment 348256
Yeah right...that's all about to get exposed...Talk about a facist regime with the MSM covering for him....

This is ridiculous activity, but, then, this entire situation is a mockery of real action, thought, justice or attempt to reach profound understanding and change.
And worse, it all feeds on itself, as if both ends want it to.
Precisely. They are all following the wishes of the enemies to America.
Agreed and they are unknowingly assisting the power elite, who’s goal is continued division of the people.
In a way, I actually hope that's it. I hope someone is pulling strings.

Because I'd like to think that people are a little more an intelligent than to go out of their way to give the other side so much material to work with.
There’s a great deal of ignorance out there, on both sides.

Many on the left believe ignorance like this...just ask Joe.View attachment 348256
Yeah right...that's all about to get exposed...Talk about a facist regime with the MSM covering for him....
No. It’s not going to be exposed. It will be covered up..but the idea that O did illegal things, will keep your side divided and inflamed.

Works great for the power elite.

One of these days, one of you guys will act like honest adults and hold your own side accountable for something, and you'll shock us.
the aftermath of leftwing violence on the streets of America has made it very difficult to continue feeling sorry for a convicted criminal on drugs who was caught passing counterfeit money

the looting and rioting and murder in the name of floyd is too much

Floyd once held a pregnant woman at gunpoint while his buddies robbed her home....I'd say karma is a bitch
Floyd is in hell. Violent criminal who did not repent and was drugged-up and violent until he was put.
Means nothing dummy. If you think the state has the right to wantonly murder it’s citizens, as was done to Floyd, you’re a Fascist.
Another false narrative...you mother fuckers are unbelieveable...the cop who did it was arrested and charged with murder and will be convicted....that's justice.....let's talk about the black officer killed by another black thug.....No? don't want to talk about that?.....how about the fact that 90% of all blacks murdered are murdered by other blacks....Don't want to talk about that either?.....What if Floyd was white ? Bet we wouldn't hear a peep.......you lefties are the biggest hypocritical bastards in the universe
You’re delusional, like your messiah Don.

The looting was not "leftwing", it was theftwing, just like the looters in the financial world that raped our economy. The neighborhood looters were just on a smaller scale (and perhaps more imbecilic).

I"ve had my stalker on ignore for a long time now. If he's still posting about me, that's just the kind of person he is.

I figure it makes him feel a little better about himself for a while, and I'm fine with that. No harm, no foul.

Yes, you don't realize how badly you are being spanked with your faulty premises if you don't see me point them out...

Mac is such a snowflake... He needs a safe space from me.

Is "snowflake" politically correct?

It probably fits here.

When Mac tried to prove his "superiority", he would make idiotic statements like "Trump happened because Democrats didn't pander to white people". But the reality, Trump did no better or worse than any past Republican. Republicans have gotten the majority of the white vote since Tricky Dick in 1968. I happily pointed this out to him.

The problem with Mac is he starts out with a premise, and really doesn't like to hear any contrary evidence. it's almost a RELIGIOUS fervor.

The looting was not "leftwing", it was theftwing, just like the looters in the financial world that raped our economy. The neighborhood looters were just on a smaller scale (and perhaps more imbecilic).
Bingo! Yet, the much bigger looters are enriched and empowered. Plus the Americans condemning neighborhood looting fail to see the exponentially bigger looting or think it’s acceptable.

We are all complicit in a police state displaying police brutality.....
Yep. When we choose not to hold our own accountable, we are doing nothing more than enabling their worst behaviors.

That's a choice we make.
It is untruthful to say that conservatives are not holding their own accountable

we just dont believe in lynching the men in blue who are innocent of wrongdoing

particularly when the 4 cops that arrested floyd were serving in a deep blue liberal democrat city in a deep blue liberal state

Is "snowflake" politically correct?

It probably fits here.

When Mac tried to prove his "superiority", he would make idiotic statements like "Trump happened because Democrats didn't pander to white people". But the reality, Trump did no better or worse than any past Republican. Republicans have gotten the majority of the white vote since Tricky Dick in 1968. I happily pointed this out to him.

The problem with Mac is he starts out with a premise, and really doesn't like to hear any contrary evidence. it's almost a RELIGIOUS fervor.
Democrats have lost white working class vote. Why Trump will win Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania again.

Forum List

Back