Trump fans MOCK Floyd death at peaceful protest

Trumpism, 2020. This guy and his pal are play-acting Floyd's murder and screaming at protestors in front of his 'murican flag, Trump poster and pick-em up truck.

Doesn't seem very nice. Do any Trump fans have any kind of problem with this?

NK79xcV.gif

Why do you hate different opinions of what happen?

Obama fans--blacks--- MURDER whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa....what's worse--mocking or MURDER?
Deflection, of course.

One of these days, one of you guys will act like honest adults and hold your own side accountable for something, and you'll shock us.
not deflection--TRUTH
One of these days, one of you guys will act like an honest adult and hold your own side accountable for something, and you'll shock us.

I would not prepare to be shocked - his level of radicalism doesn't permit it.

We are all complicit in a police state displaying police brutality.....
Yep. When we choose not to hold our own accountable, we are doing nothing more than enabling their worst behaviors.

That's a choice we make.
It is untruthful to say that conservatives are not holding their own accountable

we just dont believe in lynching the men in blue who are innocent of wrongdoing

particularly when the 4 cops that arrested floyd were serving in a deep blue liberal democrat city in a deep blue liberal state
I'm talking about far more than the police issue.

Trumpism, 2020. This guy and his pal are play-acting Floyd's murder and screaming at protestors in front of his 'murican flag, Trump poster and pick-em up truck.

NK79xcV.gif

I'm voting for Trump, but I have a big problem with this.

Same. It's provocative and just plain fucking stupid!

NK79xcV.gif

Thier lives need to be destroyed cause feelings
Antifa is already calling for thier houses to be burned down

Yep. When we choose not to hold our own accountable, we are doing nothing more than enabling their worst behaviors.

That's a choice we make.
Mac's big problem

DnF70WAU8AE4M8-
Nope, this is about all of us. Sorry.
Nope it's about you lack of self reflection when you convince yourself that your not continually guilty of the same things you accuse others

Enough of your feigned outrage bullshit. You act like there's no black and brown racists. I hope the entire country improves racial relations but be honest about the narrative. There's a hell of lot more places a white person can't go at night than a black or brown person. Funny how the n word is banned but cracker is a ok.

Who is using the word "Cracker"? I haven't seen that word used since the 1990's.

I heard it used by some negroid punk toward a white kid who he threatened simply because they passed each other in the entryway at the grocery store - last Sunday.

That's a choice we make.
Mac's big problem

DnF70WAU8AE4M8-
Nope it's about you lack of self reflection when you convince yourself that your not continually guilty of the same things you accuse others
Continually? Good. Then you'll have no trouble providing quotes.

You guys never seem to be able to quote me when you make accusations, so this will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

NK79xcV.gif

I doubt you'll find too many Republicans that would approve of shit like this.

I think that most of us would approve of the right to do it.
I agree that many would not see the wisdom in doing it.

That's a choice we make.
Mac's big problem

DnF70WAU8AE4M8-

You guys never seem to be able to quote me when you make accusations, so this will be helpful. Thanks in advance.
It's your noticable LACK of holding your own accountable. So, no, I cant provide a link of you NOT condemning the murder or destruction in the Democrat riots

NK79xcV.gif

This is to be expected when you lionize a fucking loser. We dont like bad cops like Chauvin, but we arent going to shed a tear when criminals die either.

That's a choice we make.
Mac's big problem

DnF70WAU8AE4M8-

It's you noticable LACK of holding your own accountable. So, no, I cant provide a link of you NOT condemning the murder or destruction in the Democrat riots
Yeah, I didn't think so. This happens once or twice a day, and you guys always run.

And I didn't know you followed my posts so closely that you think there is a "noticeable lack" of something. Wow, thanks.

I'm afraid I don't follow your posts at all. Sorry.

NK79xcV.gif

Wouldnt you rather have naughty actors than violent rioters?

Forum List

Back