Trump fans want Kelly banned from future debates

Well what do you know. The Faux News/ Trump lovers are having a lover's quarrel.....which one will they choose? Faux News or Trump? Trump or Faux News? :popcorn:

MORE then 17k thank you and I am one. She chose to vacate her position as a mod and went personal. Good bye Kelly.

how cute to see a leftwinger WHO hated on FOX NEWS care for some woman host on the station. isn't is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

how cute to see a leftwinger WHO hated on FOX NEWS care for some woman host on the station. isn't is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

How telling..........a FAUX News devotee choosing to defend someone that calls her a fat pig, dog, slob and disgusting animal .....over her former shes-the-best-moderator-in-the-world (KellY) at the-best-ever TV station - Faux News...bwhahaha....this is getting more entertaining by the minute.

Trump s comment about Megyn Kelly roils GOP race

"GOP In Chaos As Trump Supporters Sign Petition To Remove Megyn Kelly From Debates"

The ridiculous right, indeed.

How telling..........a FAUX News devotee choosing to defend someone that calls her a fat pig, dog, slob and disgusting animal .....over her former shes-the-best-moderator-in-the-world (KellY) at the-best-ever TV station - Faux News...bwhahaha....this is getting more entertaining by the minute.

Trump s comment about Megyn Kelly roils GOP race
'Other Republican presidential candidates backed Erickson's decision. Former Florida governor Jeb Bush told the RedState attendees that Trump's comments about Kelly insult all women, and they make up more than half the national electorate.

"Do we want to win?" Bush said.'

Clearly not.

The Trump supporters signing the petition don't even know who owns Faux News.........they sent the petition to the wrong place....and can't even spell Murdoch's name right.....:badgrin:

By the way, the petition is addressed to "News Corp." and "Rupert Murdock." Fox News has been owned by 21st Century Fox since its split from News Corp. in 2013. The last name of its executive chairman is spelled with an "h," not a "k."

Thousands Are Petitioning Fox To Remove Megyn Kelly From Future Debates - NewsHounds

Listen to the libs bitching about free speech just after celebrating Trump being "disinvited" to the second debate.

The Trump supporters signing the petition don't even know who owns Faux News.........they sent the petition to the wrong place....and can't even spell Murdoch's name right.....:badgrin:

By the way, the petition is addressed to "News Corp." and "Rupert Murdock." Fox News has been owned by 21st Century Fox since its split from News Corp. in 2013. The last name of its executive chairman is spelled with an "h," not a "k."

Thousands Are Petitioning Fox To Remove Megyn Kelly From Future Debates - NewsHounds

They sound like a bunch of stephanie's

I guess Trump supporters are going to find out that Megan Kelly did exactly as Faux News told her ........that wasn't her idea of questioning Trump....Faux News doesn't want Trump to be the nominee....guess they're not even able to figure that out...:rolleyes:

quid pro quo. Trump uninvited-Kelly no more moderator.
Sounds like a plan to me.

two things I can't stand in a person.

liars and being two faced hypocrites. that's why I can't Obama or Hillary

but it's so cute seeing the two faced hypocrites come to a FOX NEWS host's defense, isn't it?

Last edited:

Don't see much support for Kelly, but it is odd that this is the only time the right has acknowledged the one sided behavior that fox is known for. You really should read the OP. There is nothing there in support of fox or Kelly.

Don't see much support for Kelly, but it is odd that this is the only time the right has acknowledged the one sided behavior that fox is known for. You really should read the OP. There is nothing there in support of fox or Kelly.

Stephanie can't read.....she's just angry because her idol Trump was exposed for what he is and she thinks we are defending Kelly. Kelly isn't smart enough or bold enough to have come up with those questions on her own. We've all known that Faux tells their commentators what to say.....so watch Faux News unleash it's wrath on Trump. It's going to be really fun watching. :popcorn:

I'm willing to bet that Kelly doesn't get fired.

Forum List

Back