Trump finally addresses the concerns of Black Americans

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Well, it's about time. Congratulations to President Trump!

President Trump has finally addressed the concerns and pain of Black Americans, and the bold move of NBA teams to speak out on behalf of others across the country. He finally took advantage of this country's desperate need for a leader to guide us out of this ugly, awful, escalating situation.

When asked to address this terribly painful and emotional issue that is being felt across the country, Trump replied:

"I don't know much about the NBA protest. I do know their ratings have been very bad because I think people are a little tired of the NBA, and that’s unfortunate. They have become like a political organization. And that’s not a good thing. I don’t think that’s a good thing for sports or for the country.”

Gee, Mr. President, thank you for this powerful statement of understanding, empathy, reason and awareness of the concerns of all Americans.

What a terrible, awful human being.

Last edited:
If I were him, I would say "if they wish to boycott that's between them and their league, it's more admirable than taking a knee for our national anthem. Fans will have their say on the matter as well, it's still a business."

This is an issue he has to be smart about. Notice how Pence played both sides in his speech, saying he supports the police, but also African Americans who have their rights violated, or something to that effect.

Trump can win both sides, don't give them ammo.

President Trump has finally addressed the concerns and pain of Black Americans, and the bold move of NBA teams to speak out on behalf of others across the country. He finally took advantage of this country's desperate need for a leader to guide us out of this ugly, awful, escalating situation.

When asked to address this terribly painful and emotional issue that is being felt across the country, Trump replied:

"I don't know much about the NBA protest. I do know their ratings have been very bad because I think people are a little tired of the NBA, and that’s unfortunate. They have become like a political organization. And that’s not a good thing. I don’t think that’s a good thing for sports or for the country.”

Gee, Mr. President, thank you for this powerful statement of understanding, empathy, reason and awareness of the concerns of all Americans.

What a great President refusing to cow tow to a Marxist divisive organization trying to undermine our country. For the thousandth time, Black Lives Matter has ZERO to do with Black lives and EVERYTHING to do with garnering power. This movement deserves no recognition until they stop ignoring the daily Black carnage takes place is Democrat cities. Innocent children are dying and the NBA is pooping their shorts over drug addicts and idiots who appear to be trying to commit suicide by cop.

do you have a link to what youre talking about or do we have to guess???

Fags.jpg

Agreed. Thanks for joining the cause.

What are they protesting not being able to go to your car to get the knife to stab a police officers? Seriously lol

lowering the bar for blacks tonight?

No one knows what the tools in the NBA think they accomplishing by not playing a game.

If not playing a game helps “black lives”, then doesn’t that mean they should never play one again? Is playing basketball hurtful to blacks? Here I thought all along it was good for kids to play sports and try to get into colleges with a basketball program. I guess not. Maybe it’s been giving them all false hope that they can someday be millionaires like LeBron, and in the end it’s like a fantasy that can never really come true. Like queer males believing they can become female.

It doesn't matter what is said, it's the issue itself, which could cost him an election as they will bend his words and try to take the black vote from him that he worked so hard to make inroads into.

Black voters who are on the fence about Trump just want a little empathy and understanding. He isn't going to look "weak" but staying neutral on the issue (in general) while standing up for the Constitutional rights of all citizens, police AND citizen being arrested. It's such an easy slam dunk, he shouldn't let them make it the focus, be he is letting them.

If they aren't kneeling for the anthem, who cares what they do, if they play or not? Who cares? Really, it's just a male soap opera. The MSM is looking to take wind out of his sails, and I think Trump believes a "Law and Order" message is going to alone win the election. The media and his opponents want to make this a central issue to get their voters out, Trump shouldn't oblige.

So, rather than having him talk about China, the economy and successes he's had, they want him to weigh in on an issue that is not primary to voters, but that which they WANT to make primary. He just gives it oxygen by going hard in the same direction, always. It confuses me that he doesn't see this.

Perhaps you can explain why I should let the opinions of multimillionaires who play a game influence my views.

They sure haven't been able to.

Noble words like that can really bring a nation together.

Trump supporters are pathological.

Forum List

Back