Trump finally addresses the concerns of Black Americans

What a terrible, awful human being.

And there you have it. Pretty much the core of the Democraps' problem, as far as maintaining the support of mainstream American voters.

Speaking the plain and obvious truth, is seen by these filth, as proof that one is a “terrible, awful human being”. And Mac1958 thinks that it helps his case to come out and say so.

“Truth is ‘hate’ to those who hate the truth.”
You guys sure love to throw the term "The Truth" around a lot, as if you have some kind of claim to it.

What "Truth" is he providing, in your mind?

Well, it's about time. Congratulations to President Trump!

President Trump has finally addressed the concerns and pain of Black Americans, and the bold move of NBA teams to speak out on behalf of others across the country. He finally took advantage of this country's desperate need for a leader to guide us out of this ugly, awful, escalating situation.

When asked to address this terribly painful and emotional issue that is being felt across the country, Trump replied:

"I don't know much about the NBA protest. I do know their ratings have been very bad because I think people are a little tired of the NBA, and that’s unfortunate. They have become like a political organization. And that’s not a good thing. I don’t think that’s a good thing for sports or for the country.”

Gee, Mr. President, thank you for this powerful statement of understanding, empathy, reason and awareness of the concerns of all Americans.

Moron....you really are stupid.....he enacted actual criminal justice reform and funded historically black colleges. His policies created the lowest rate of black unemployment in our history.......you are a moron...
Well, I have to admit, no one is as smart as you obedient Trumpsters.

Perhaps you can explain why I should let the opinions of multimillionaires who play a game influence my views.
They sure haven't been able to.
First, they're leveraging their national visibility for those whose voices are not being heard. That's obvious to most people.

Second, I'm sure they don't expect to change the views of people like you.
People like me? What kind of people is that?
Willfully ignorant, obedient Trumpsters. Obviously.

Trump's response was great. The issue of police violence is a very small issue that is overblown by the media, by focusing on each and every instance of police brutality, no matter if it was justified or not. Again, more blacks fall to their deaths from a bed than are killed by the cops when unarmed. That is not something you hear from the fake news.

NBA should not be acting like a political organization. Cancel culture and the leftist rioting is far bigger issue than police violence. More people have already died in the riots than die of police brutality - and these are in many cases innocent people.

Also, Mac was fucking ridiculous when he pretended he has such a big concern over this issue. I don't for a second believe that anyone in his vicinity is affected by the non-issue. It is mere far-left emotional screech for free shit and affection.

The democrats did not address the riots during their convention. It isn't president Trump that is lacking perception.

Perhaps you can explain why I should let the opinions of multimillionaires who play a game influence my views.
First, they're leveraging their national visibility for those whose voices are not being heard. That's obvious to most people.

I think you've been insulted. You gonna stand for that?
People can hurt your feelings only if you give them permission to do so.

I don't give that permission to anyone on the internet.

I'm not willfully ignorant because I don't buy into your bullshit.

Why do leftists believe they're entitled to everyone agreeing with them?

If you could make rational arguments, you'd win converts.

Rational arguments don't work with nutters on either end.

Waste of time.

dblack , is there any particular reason you find this idea amusing?

Rational arguments don't work with nutters on either end.

Waste of time.
On that, we agree.

The democrats did not address the riots during their convention. It isn't president Trump that is lacking perception.
Are you suggesting there's a concerted effort by Democrat

You're just so clueless. Yet arrogant and offensive. Trump is definitely your man.

You're just so clueless. Yet arrogant and offensive. Trump is definitely your man.
I'm curious what you believe this obligates me to do.

Well, it's about time. Congratulations to President Trump!

President Trump has finally addressed the concerns and pain of Black Americans, and the bold move of NBA teams to speak out on behalf of others across the country. He finally took advantage of this country's desperate need for a leader to guide us out of this ugly, awful, escalating situation.

When asked to address this terribly painful and emotional issue that is being felt across the country, Trump replied:

"I don't know much about the NBA protest. I do know their ratings have been very bad because I think people are a little tired of the NBA, and that’s unfortunate. They have become like a political organization. And that’s not a good thing. I don’t think that’s a good thing for sports or for the country.”

Gee, Mr. President, thank you for this powerful statement of understanding, empathy, reason and awareness of the concerns of all Americans.

We are done being lectured.

He spoke for all of US.

Ok.

Ok.
No answer. Not at all surprising.

Ok.
No answer. Not at all surprising.
You didn't ask a question. You said you were curious. Something about obligation? I have no idea what you're rambling about.

Forum List

Back