Trump finally addresses the concerns of Black Americans

Are you stoned or stupid?

It was already conceded that the Olympics is a borderline political athletic spectacle....Itra-national sports are not.
How can you claim, or want to take politics out of sports, when you conceded that the birth of sports was political.
Nobody but you is referencing the birth of sports....BTW, the original Olympics was in fact an intra-national sporting event.

So stuff that in your pipe and smoke it, you ignorant AND dishonest hack.

Trump Boasts He Could Stop Chicago Violence 'In One Week'. By Gwendolyn Purdom in News on Aug 23, 2016 3:27PM ... institutionally-segregated urban planning: according to Donald Trump, Chicago's epidemic of violence is an easy fix.

President Trump could stop the violence in Chicago and the other Democrat-run cities. All the governors have to do is formally request help. The Democrat leadership of those cities would rather see their citizens murdered and cities looted and burned.

Well, it's about time. Congratulations to President Trump!

President Trump has finally addressed the concerns and pain of Black Americans, and the bold move of NBA teams to speak out on behalf of others across the country. He finally took advantage of this country's desperate need for a leader to guide us out of this ugly, awful, escalating situation.

When asked to address this terribly painful and emotional issue that is being felt across the country, Trump replied:

"I don't know much about the NBA protest. I do know their ratings have been very bad because I think people are a little tired of the NBA, and that’s unfortunate. They have become like a political organization. And that’s not a good thing. I don’t think that’s a good thing for sports or for the country.”

Gee, Mr. President, thank you for this powerful statement of understanding, empathy, reason and awareness of the concerns of all Americans.

What a terrible, awful human being.

Noble words like that can really bring a nation together.

Trump supporters are pathological.
Go set something on fire fool.

Wow you convinced me to vote for Joe and more riots

You know all those riots happened on Trumps watch. They're a product of Trumps America.
No theyre a product of lib agitation and dem collusion...try to keep up
In 2016 Trump promised that starting January 2017 the violence in America would come to an end.

It's Trumps America, since January 20, 2017. The buck stops.....
Are you - to be nice - kind of slow?

President Trump has finally addressed the concerns and pain of Black Americans, and the bold move of NBA teams to speak out on behalf of others across the country. He finally took advantage of this country's desperate need for a leader to guide us out of this ugly, awful, escalating situation.

When asked to address this terribly painful and emotional issue that is being felt across the country, Trump replied:

"I don't know much about the NBA protest. I do know their ratings have been very bad because I think people are a little tired of the NBA, and that’s unfortunate. They have become like a political organization. And that’s not a good thing. I don’t think that’s a good thing for sports or for the country.”

Gee, Mr. President, thank you for this powerful statement of understanding, empathy, reason and awareness of the concerns of all Americans.

Why be such a partisan dick?

Trump has addressed the concerns of the black community for years.

This shit your ilk is perpetrating right now is self inflicted.

it sounds like you need a tissue. :(

It wasn't required. We've always had racist chickenshits slavering for a "race war". But now we have a President willing to indulge them.

Indulging them? Specifically, how is President Trump indulging the terrorists?

Last edited:
Don could have easily prevented all the rioting and killing if he had come out strongly condemning cop brutality immediately after the Floyd killing. He’s just not that smart.

Did ya miss the Repub "police reform" bill that the Dems boinked? Tim Scott authored it, trump endorsed it.. And thanks to obstructionist Dems -- we got NOTHING...
Did you miss Trump immediately after the Floyd killing siding totally with the cops? Had he strongly condemned cop brutality, demanded it be stopped, and stated steps the federal government will take to stop it, not only is the rioting stopped but he likely picks up a lot of new supporters.

He’s just not smart. He’s dumb Don.

Didn't the NBA throw a tantrum when the Houston Owner supported Hong Kong? Didn't James himself side with the Chinese?

Stop culturally appropriating our fried chicken
black-guy-eating-chicken-gif.gif

And big screens at best buy

If I were him, I would say "if they wish to boycott that's between them and their league, it's more admirable than taking a knee for our national anthem. Fans will have their say on the matter as well, it's still a business."

This is an issue he has to be smart about. Notice how Pence played both sides in his speech, saying he supports the police, but also African Americans who have their rights violated, or something to that effect.

Trump can win both sides, don't give them ammo.
Before Trump told you that kneeling or 'taking a knee' was somehow disrespectful, did you ever in your whole life believe kneeling was a sign of disrespect?

One kneels before a King or Queen, one kneels before God, one kneels at their beside when praying, one kneels at an alter when being married....

Kneeling or taking a knee, IS THE OPPOSITE of being disrespectful....

Wow you convinced me to vote for Joe and more riots

You know all those riots happened on Trumps watch. They're a product of Trumps America.
Give it a rest. 0bama signs one sided treaty with Russia, gets caught on an open mic saying he would do more after the election and does more by selling them our uranium but it's Trump colluding with Russia. You loons need to get some serious mental help. We normal people are sick and tired of listening to the whinin, snivelin, and cryin of you pathetic crazies. My mother use to say 'if you can't say anything good about a person don't say anything at all' but someone needs to tell you losers just how fucked your actions are. That way there is no reason you can say 'I didnt know'.

here is what America thinks BLACKS 9 % of America 99 % of the problems, riots looting Mureres, Rapes personal property damage and sence Monkey Obama and Joe Biden the empoaresment to the USA they wanty every thing free and will not work to earn it, Black caused 500 billion dollars in Damages to American personell property annd Billions of dollars in welfare ship thwem back to Africa with Obama and Joe Biden and make and keep America great again

Yep that black on black crime is staggering
Something obama didn't address.

When the democrats do something to help minorities, would you let us know? Hot sauce in the purse doesn't count. I think Trump's idea of jobs and school choice is a good start. Opportunity Zones seem like a pretty big deal. I remember before you got woke that you admonished the democrats for their low expectations and lowering standards. Flip Flop. The second line of my sig sums up democrat's views of minorities.

When the democrats do something to help minorities, would you let us know? Hot sauce in the purse doesn't count. I think Trump's idea of jobs and school choice is a good start. Opportunity Zones seem like a pretty big deal. I remember before you got woke that you admonished the democrats for their low expectations and lowering standards. Flip Flop. The second line of my sig sums up democrat's views of minorities.
Now for the real truth of the matter. The following does a good job of it.

We are victims of a vicious program to divide and conquer the U.S. through a culture war designed to dehumanize each other.

We fight among ourselves over scraps while the people who manipulated events to this point walk away laughing at the destruction.

They want the violence. They love it. They relish it. It brings them power and prestige.

To maintain their power, as the systems they’ve built fail, they have set us against each other: paid looters and rioters to become cannon fodder in their war against common decency, culture, communities and family.
After Kenosha -- Divided We Stand

No one knows what the tools in the NBA think they accomplishing by not playing a game.
Wow. That pretty well nails my point.

Actually, many people do. Trumpsters are choosing to be willfully ignorant of it, because of what they are.

There is a big world out there, being kept from you, by people who make a living keeping you this way. It's up to you to open your eyes and see it.

Last edited:
Perhaps you can explain why I should let the opinions of multimillionaires who play a game influence my views.
They sure haven't been able to.
First, they're leveraging their national visibility for those whose voices are not being heard. That's obvious to most people.

Second, I'm sure they don't expect to change the views of people like you.

Forum List

Back