Trump FINALLY Sees His Opportunity Regarding The Wall

What a bunch of pussies republicans are!

They control all branches of government and still can’t get anything done.

The Democrats have staunchly refused to allow President trump to build his wall to secure the US border.

Even when the caravans started coming - thousands of illegals illegally, criminally, violently pushing past Mexican police and military to continue their criminal trek to our SWern border, the President sparred with Democrats 100%-committed to preventing him from getting his wall.

Even after sending troops to defend the US BPAs, DHS, and ICE agents there ... even after the violent illegals attempted to tear down portions of US border fencing, attempted to scale the walls, and attacked US agents... President Trump attempted to work WITH the democrats....

I pointed out WEEKS ago that Trump was missing an opportunity...and he has finally seen it and looks like he may be taking action.

The military that was sent to the border has been putting up Constantia wire and other temp blockades at the border.....WHY?

President Trump, the Commander In Chief of the armed forces, responsible BY LAW / CONSTITUTION for protecting this nation from invasion, having declared the caravans and illegals criminally attempting to force their way into the US while attacking US federal agents, has every bit of legal authority to order the US military TO BUILD HIS WALL for the defense of the United States against the invasion!

....and he does not need Congressional approval or legislation passed to do so!

-----------------------------

Trump says military to build border wall if Democrats refuse

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall."

NO legislation needed!
NO more 'Resist' / 100% Committed Obstruction!
No More Democrat-Facilitated Illegal Immigration / Invasion!
NO government shut-down!

It took him a while to get there - he is more patient than I am. Had I been President I would have given the order to the military to build the wall at the same time I gave the order to send the military to the border to help stop the invasion!
The military can’t build the wall without appropriated funds. Dems are not obstructing border security they are proposing a 1.3 billion dollar budget for it. They don’t want to waste money on Trumps vision of the wall. Trumps campaign promise was to build a wall AND Mexico will pay for it. He didn’t say he would build a wall with billions of tax payer funds and will shut down the government if he doesn’t get the money.
They are obstructing border security. $1.3 is pocket change. You have to be joking if you claim that's some kind of legitimate proposal. It's a plan to do absolutely fucking nothing, and anyone who defends it is a fucking douche nozzle.

Who cares what they want? They're open-borders traitors.
Pocket change? Ok, last year they got 1.3B for border security. Do you know how it was spent? Do you know how much of it was spent and on what?
The Democrats put language in the bill that prevented him from spending it on building new wall. How much more proof that they are a douchebags?
So in other words you don’t know anything about how the money is being spent. Got it. Thanks

The military can’t build the wall without appropriated funds.
Sorry to break it to you, but there is a special 'pot' of money earmarked for 'combatting terrorism' / 'protecting the US' - the same pot funding our wars in the ME (Afghanistan/Syria/etc...). It can be spent under the justification of 'combatting terrorism' / 'protecting the US' without requiring a specific approval from Congress for things like....ummm, funding the wall.
Interesting. When Obama went outside the process to get DACA done it was abuse of power but now you promote Trump going outside the lines to get his agenda done. You are so principled

Um last time I check elected democrats and activist liberals judges were defending Obama on DACA...
Yes, and conservatives/republicans called it illegal.
It's clearly illegal.
Yeah, about as clear as a brick wall

...and Mexico will pay for it, right?
If Democrats would stop undermining the US govt / President, would stop facilitating illegal immigration, would stop supporting federal law-violating sanctuary cities, and would agree to stop all foreign aid to these nations criminally sending their people to break into our country and use that money instead to build a wall to secure our borders.

If not, Trump just might exercise his Constitutional powers to order the military to build the wall.

The fact is that these people are seeking refuge from drug lords who get their money from the US. We are responsible for this mess. Instead of building walls, we need to target drug lords and make it hard for them to move money around. You want to make war on women and children. Gosh you are so brave.

Trump does not have the Constitutional powers to have the military build a wall without Congressional approval.

What a bunch of pussies republicans are!

They control all branches of government and still can’t get anything done.
I have to agree with you there. They should have rammed it down the Dim's throats.

Sorry to break it to you, but there is a special 'pot' of money earmarked for 'combatting terrorism' / 'protecting the US' - the same pot funding our wars in the ME (Afghanistan/Syria/etc...). It can be spent under the justification of 'combatting terrorism' / 'protecting the US' without requiring a specific approval from Congress for things like....ummm, funding the wall.
Interesting. When Obama went outside the process to get DACA done it was abuse of power but now you promote Trump going outside the lines to get his agenda done. You are so principled

Um last time I check elected democrats and activist liberals judges were defending Obama on DACA...
Yes, and conservatives/republicans called it illegal.
It's clearly illegal.
Yeah, about as clear as a brick wall
It's clear as glass to anyone who can read.

The Democrats have staunchly refused to allow President trump to build his wall to secure the US border.

Even when the caravans started coming - thousands of illegals illegally, criminally, violently pushing past Mexican police and military to continue their criminal trek to our SWern border, the President sparred with Democrats 100%-committed to preventing him from getting his wall.

Even after sending troops to defend the US BPAs, DHS, and ICE agents there ... even after the violent illegals attempted to tear down portions of US border fencing, attempted to scale the walls, and attacked US agents... President Trump attempted to work WITH the democrats....

I pointed out WEEKS ago that Trump was missing an opportunity...and he has finally seen it and looks like he may be taking action.

The military that was sent to the border has been putting up Constantia wire and other temp blockades at the border.....WHY?

President Trump, the Commander In Chief of the armed forces, responsible BY LAW / CONSTITUTION for protecting this nation from invasion, having declared the caravans and illegals criminally attempting to force their way into the US while attacking US federal agents, has every bit of legal authority to order the US military TO BUILD HIS WALL for the defense of the United States against the invasion!

....and he does not need Congressional approval or legislation passed to do so!

-----------------------------

Trump says military to build border wall if Democrats refuse

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall."

NO legislation needed!
NO more 'Resist' / 100% Committed Obstruction!
No More Democrat-Facilitated Illegal Immigration / Invasion!
NO government shut-down!

It took him a while to get there - he is more patient than I am. Had I been President I would have given the order to the military to build the wall at the same time I gave the order to send the military to the border to help stop the invasion!
The military can’t build the wall without appropriated funds. Dems are not obstructing border security they are proposing a 1.3 billion dollar budget for it. They don’t want to waste money on Trumps vision of the wall. Trumps campaign promise was to build a wall AND Mexico will pay for it. He didn’t say he would build a wall with billions of tax payer funds and will shut down the government if he doesn’t get the money.
They are obstructing border security. $1.3 is pocket change. You have to be joking if you claim that's some kind of legitimate proposal. It's a plan to do absolutely fucking nothing, and anyone who defends it is a fucking douche nozzle.

Pocket change? Ok, last year they got 1.3B for border security. Do you know how it was spent? Do you know how much of it was spent and on what?
The Democrats put language in the bill that prevented him from spending it on building new wall. How much more proof that they are a douchebags?
So in other words you don’t know anything about how the money is being spent. Got it. Thanks
Yes, I know that Trump wasn't allowed to spend it on building new wall.

You obviously didn't read what the experts had to say.
WHAT experts? WHOSE experts?

You mean the Leftists who say 1500 illegals illegally crossing the border a day is 'NOT' an invasion? Who claim a caravan of thousands who physically forced their way into Mexico, past police and the military, are not an invasion force? Who claimed these same illegals trying to ram their way illegally through our border fencing, to tear it down, and who attacked our people do not constitute a violent invasion force?

Sorry, but by legal definition they are an invasion force, according to the President this was / is an invasion - all of the Left's 'Experts' don't get to make that call. YOU don't get to make that call. Hillary doesn't get to make that call...because she's a LOSER! Bwuhahahaha.... The PRESIDENT gets to make that call.

Thank you for playing.

They are not a invading force. They are refugees. Normal people do not make war on refugees. The PRESIDENT does not have that power alone. Only Congress can declare war and they have not done so. You are ignorant in regards to the Constitution.

...and Mexico will pay for it, right?
If Democrats would stop undermining the US govt / President, would stop facilitating illegal immigration, would stop supporting federal law-violating sanctuary cities, and would agree to stop all foreign aid to these nations criminally sending their people to break into our country and use that money instead to build a wall to secure our borders.

If not, Trump just might exercise his Constitutional powers to order the military to build the wall.

The fact is that these people are seeking refuge from drug lords who get their money from the US. We are responsible for this mess. Instead of building walls, we need to target drug lords and make it hard for them to move money around. You want to make war on women and children. Gosh you are so brave.

Trump does not have the Constitutional powers to have the military build a wall without Congressional approval.
Yeah, we know, America is responsible for everything bad in the world.

You obviously didn't read what the experts had to say.
WHAT experts? WHOSE experts?

You mean the Leftists who say 1500 illegals illegally crossing the border a day is 'NOT' an invasion? Who claim a caravan of thousands who physically forced their way into Mexico, past police and the military, are not an invasion force? Who claimed these same illegals trying to ram their way illegally through our border fencing, to tear it down, and who attacked our people do not constitute a violent invasion force?

Sorry, but by legal definition they are an invasion force, according to the President this was / is an invasion - all of the Left's 'Experts' don't get to make that call. YOU don't get to make that call. Hillary doesn't get to make that call...because she's a LOSER! Bwuhahahaha.... The PRESIDENT gets to make that call.

Thank you for playing.

They are not a invading force. They are refugees. Normal people do not make war on refugees. The PRESIDENT does not have that power alone. Only Congress can declare war and they have not done so. You are ignorant in regards to the Constitution.
They are invaders. They sure as hell aren't refugees. They even admitted it. They said the wanted to go to America for the economic opportunity.

Last edited:
Why is he threatening to shut down the government if he doesn’t get tax payer funds to pay for the wall? I don’t remember him campaigning about that, do you?
Because he wants to build the wall. You're not terribly bright, are you?
I get that he wants to build the wall. But the campaign mandate argument is bogus. He campaigned on Mexico paying for a wall. This situation is different

But the dust hasn't settled yet.

Mexico may be getting ready to pay for a wall. A wall on their Southern
Border. It would work just as well there as on out Southern border.

It would keep that Central American scum out of their Country and
wouldn't even have a chance to get into our country.

Mexico is being ravaged right now by those dirt bags. And the Donald
is holding the Trump card (pun intended). Closing the entire Southern
Border. Nobody gets in. And no tourists venture into Mexico. Not from
the US anyway. Commercial trade between the countries grinds to a
halt. The Donald doesn't need anybody's permission to close that
entire border. We are in a state of national emergency.
Yeah, I’d love to see him do that. It would be the nail in his coffin. Yeah, 15% of his hardline supporters would love it and the rest of the country would turn against him

You are still waiting for his base to abandon him? Hows that working out?

Parts of his base have already deserted him. Suburban voters went Democrat in the midterms and women voted for Democrats by a larger margin than they voted for Clinton.

Really? Cause just today Trump was talking about how much of the wall has already been built and how effective it is. How did all that get done? Or was he lying

Really? Cause just today Trump was talking about how much of the wall has already been built and how effective it is. How did all that get done? Or was he lying
Only when he opens his mouth.

Because he wants to build the wall. You're not terribly bright, are you?
I get that he wants to build the wall. But the campaign mandate argument is bogus. He campaigned on Mexico paying for a wall. This situation is different

But the dust hasn't settled yet.

Mexico may be getting ready to pay for a wall. A wall on their Southern
Border. It would work just as well there as on out Southern border.

It would keep that Central American scum out of their Country and
wouldn't even have a chance to get into our country.

Mexico is being ravaged right now by those dirt bags. And the Donald
is holding the Trump card (pun intended). Closing the entire Southern
Border. Nobody gets in. And no tourists venture into Mexico. Not from
the US anyway. Commercial trade between the countries grinds to a
halt. The Donald doesn't need anybody's permission to close that
entire border. We are in a state of national emergency.
Yeah, I’d love to see him do that. It would be the nail in his coffin. Yeah, 15% of his hardline supporters would love it and the rest of the country would turn against him

You are still waiting for his base to abandon him? Hows that working out?

Parts of his base have already deserted him. Suburban voters went Democrat in the midterms and women voted for Democrats by a larger margin than they voted for Clinton.
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

I dunno. I haven't investigated the matter.

The military can’t build the wall without appropriated funds.
Generally, I'm not a big supporter of this "wall idea," I think there are many other just as effective way to secure the border with out a massive border wall.

Anyone who has been down there knows how massively long that border is. I just seems like the biggest pork idea to me.

With that said, I could definitely get on board if you are implying that we will stop this war crime of a drone program and clandestine undeclared wars, and instead fund a massive pork project.

It's far better to be creative than destructive.

Forum List

Back