Trump FINALLY Sees His Opportunity Regarding The Wall

The Democrats have staunchly refused to allow President trump to build his wall to secure the US border.

Even when the caravans started coming - thousands of illegals illegally, criminally, violently pushing past Mexican police and military to continue their criminal trek to our SWern border, the President sparred with Democrats 100%-committed to preventing him from getting his wall.

Even after sending troops to defend the US BPAs, DHS, and ICE agents there ... even after the violent illegals attempted to tear down portions of US border fencing, attempted to scale the walls, and attacked US agents... President Trump attempted to work WITH the democrats....

I pointed out WEEKS ago that Trump was missing an opportunity...and he has finally seen it and looks like he may be taking action.

The military that was sent to the border has been putting up Constantia wire and other temp blockades at the border.....WHY?

President Trump, the Commander In Chief of the armed forces, responsible BY LAW / CONSTITUTION for protecting this nation from invasion, having declared the caravans and illegals criminally attempting to force their way into the US while attacking US federal agents, has every bit of legal authority to order the US military TO BUILD HIS WALL for the defense of the United States against the invasion!

....and he does not need Congressional approval or legislation passed to do so!

-----------------------------

Trump says military to build border wall if Democrats refuse

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall."

NO legislation needed!
NO more 'Resist' / 100% Committed Obstruction!
No More Democrat-Facilitated Illegal Immigration / Invasion!
NO government shut-down!

It took him a while to get there - he is more patient than I am. Had I been President I would have given the order to the military to build the wall at the same time I gave the order to send the military to the border to help stop the invasion!
If we build it, they won't come.

They're not coming now in any significant numbers, and that's without the wall. NOBODY will give Trump money to build the wall. Not Republicans, and certainly not Democrats.

Trump always promised Mexico would pay for the wall. Trump can build his wall if he gets the money from Mexico to do it. It's not going to happen any other way.

The Democrats have staunchly refused to allow President trump to build his wall to secure the US border.

Even when the caravans started coming - thousands of illegals illegally, criminally, violently pushing past Mexican police and military to continue their criminal trek to our SWern border, the President sparred with Democrats 100%-committed to preventing him from getting his wall.

Even after sending troops to defend the US BPAs, DHS, and ICE agents there ... even after the violent illegals attempted to tear down portions of US border fencing, attempted to scale the walls, and attacked US agents... President Trump attempted to work WITH the democrats....

I pointed out WEEKS ago that Trump was missing an opportunity...and he has finally seen it and looks like he may be taking action.

The military that was sent to the border has been putting up Constantia wire and other temp blockades at the border.....WHY?

President Trump, the Commander In Chief of the armed forces, responsible BY LAW / CONSTITUTION for protecting this nation from invasion, having declared the caravans and illegals criminally attempting to force their way into the US while attacking US federal agents, has every bit of legal authority to order the US military TO BUILD HIS WALL for the defense of the United States against the invasion!

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall."

NO legislation needed!
NO government shut-down!

It took him a while to get there - he is more patient than I am. Had I been President I would have given the order to the military to build the wall at the same time I gave the order to send the military to the border to help stop the invasion!
If we build it, they won't come.

They're not coming now in any significant numbers, and that's without the wall. NOBODY will give Trump money to build the wall. Not Republicans, and certainly not Democrats.

Trump always promised Mexico would pay for the wall. Trump can build his wall if he gets the money from Mexico to do it. It's not going to happen any other way.
Watch and learn.

You obviously didn't read what the experts had to say.
WHAT experts? WHOSE experts?

You mean the Leftists who say 1500 illegals illegally crossing the border a day is 'NOT' an invasion? Who claim a caravan of thousands who physically forced their way into Mexico, past police and the military, are not an invasion force? Who claimed these same illegals trying to ram their way illegally through our border fencing, to tear it down, and who attacked our people do not constitute a violent invasion force?

Sorry, but by legal definition they are an invasion force, according to the President this was / is an invasion - all of the Left's 'Experts' don't get to make that call. YOU don't get to make that call. Hillary doesn't get to make that call...because she's a LOSER! Bwuhahahaha.... The PRESIDENT gets to make that call.

Thank you for playing.

Oh, there you go again, showing your complete ignorance.
I take it you have no clue about the Cato Institute. Again, you demonstrate your complete gullibility and ignorance.
The Cato Institute is a Libertarian think tank.
"The Cato Institute is a libertarian think tank founded by Charles G. Koch and funded by the Koch brothers. It is headquartered in Washington, D.C. ... The Cato Institute is an "associate" member of the State Policy Network, a web of right-wing “think tanks” in every state across the country"
Cato Institute - SourceWatch
The author of the article:
"David J. Bier is an immigration policy analyst at the Cato Institute’s Center for Global Liberty and Prosperity. He is an expert on visa reform, border security, and interior enforcement, and his work has been cited in the Washington Post, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Politico, and many other print and online publications. From 2013 to 2015, Mr. Bier drafted immigration legislation as senior policy advisor for Congressman Raúl Labrador, a member and current chairman of the House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security. Previously, he worked as the immigration policy analyst at the Competitive Enterprise Institute and most recently as the director of immigration policy at the Niskanen Center"
David Bier
Any other uninformed comments you want to add.

Why is he threatening to shut down the government if he doesn’t get tax payer funds to pay for the wall? I don’t remember him campaigning about that, do you?
Because he wants to build the wall. You're not terribly bright, are you?
I get that he wants to build the wall. But the campaign mandate argument is bogus. He campaigned on Mexico paying for a wall. This situation is different

Why is he threatening to shut down the government if he doesn’t get tax payer funds to pay for the wall? I don’t remember him campaigning about that, do you?
I get that he wants to build the wall. But the campaign mandate argument is bogus. He campaigned on Mexico paying for a wall. This situation is different
Yeah, well Obama campaigned on Hope & Change and closing Gitmo. So there you go.

No shit, that’s why it was a directive and not a law. Congress is needed to pass laws. [/QUOTE
Bwuhahahaha......

Obama - a self-professed Constitutional Scholar, declared he did not have the authority to do ANYTHING to affect existing Immigration Law...

'Directive'?
:wtf: Who the hell are you trying to fool / convince with that BS. There are no 'Gruber-snowflakes' here listening to you. Obama by-passed Congress to impose his own EDICT - 'Obamalaw'. He imposed ObamaDACA, a CLEAR violation of the US Constitution, one that he admitted before he did it.

Just imagine if Obama had skirted congress to spend billions on something that he couldn’t get passed through congress.
Skirted Congress.... You mean like:

Violating the Constitution to Make Illegal Recess Appointments

By-Passing Congress to make his own Illegal TREATY with Iran then taking it straight to the UN, by-passing Congress again, to get it ratified by the UN before allowing the US govt to even read it 1st (exposing the POS as not only a rogue President who had just violated the Constitution AGAIN but as a GLOBALIST who respected / remained loyal to a World Govt ideology than to his own system of Govt at home)

ObamaDACA...

Obama vi9lated both Constitution and Rule of Law (Found in violation of court orders - Contempt of Court - twice) several times as President.
Excellent, do you see that lightbulb over your head? Is it bright yet?

It’s been two years, how much wall funding has Trump raised from Mexico? Why is he threatening to shut down the government if he doesn’t get tax payer funds to pay for the wall? I don’t remember him campaigning about that, do you?
Thinking things through is NOT your strong-suit.....

The President could easily fund the wall by cutting off the annual foreign aid of Mexico, Venezuela, etc....except to do that he would need Congressional approval / legislation to do so - none of which is in his power to do alone....like it is to order the military to build the wall. As stated, the Democrats are damn good at 100% commitment to Obstruction and 100% commitment to facilitating Illegal Immigration, election fraud, and preventing keeping the US safe....
Coulda, woulda, shoulda. He hasn’t gotten Mexico to pay a dime for the wall.

When Obama promised keeping your plan and it didn’t happen he was a big fat liar. At what point does Trump become a liar for not making Mexico pay for a wall?

NO legislation needed!
NO government shut-down!

The military can’t build the wall without appropriated funds. Dems are not obstructing border security they are proposing a 1.3 billion dollar budget for it. They don’t want to waste money on Trumps vision of the wall. Trumps campaign promise was to build a wall AND Mexico will pay for it. He didn’t say he would build a wall with billions of tax payer funds and will shut down the government if he doesn’t get the money.
There's more than one way to skin a cat.

If Trump tells the Democrats how he plans to make Mexico pay for it some Hawaiian Judge will try to stop him.
It’s been two years, how much wall funding has Trump raised from Mexico? Why is he threatening to shut down the government if he doesn’t get tax payer funds to pay for the wall? I don’t remember him campaigning about that, do you?
It's been 10 years since Obama promised to close GITMO
Yeah, he broke that promise... so what’s your point?

The military can’t build the wall without appropriated funds.
Sorry to break it to you, but there is a special 'pot' of money earmarked for 'combatting terrorism' / 'protecting the US' - the same pot funding our wars in the ME (Afghanistan/Syria/etc...). It can be spent under the justification of 'combatting terrorism' / 'protecting the US' without requiring a specific approval from Congress for things like....ummm, funding the wall.
Interesting. When Obama went outside the process to get DACA done it was abuse of power but now you promote Trump going outside the lines to get his agenda done. You are so principled
yep.going outside of process is what presidents do now cause congress and the senate are too "scared" for lack of a better term to take on the issue and upset one side or the other.

i didn't like it when obama EO'd his will around and i hate it when trump does. he shouldn't and it doesn't matter what obama did because "he did it first" is not an excuse adult should use.

ever.
Again, what Obama did with DACA is / was flat-out UN-Constitutional. Ordering the military to build the wall IS within Trump's legal, Constitutional Authority.

Hell, to get what they wanted Democrats violated the Constitution. You think they would hesitate to act within their Constitutional right if given the chance to get what they wanted?
Just because you say it doesn’t make it true. You spin the narrative one way to make it sound illegal and then spin Trumps another way to make it sound legit. Problem is you aren’t giving a honest account of the situations.

Interesting. When Obama went outside the process to get DACA done it was abuse of power but now you promote Trump going outside the lines to get his agenda done. You are so principled
Obama ADMITTED he did not have the Constitutional power to alter / affect existing Immigration Law...and then did it any way. As I pointed out, President Trump HAS the Constitutional / Legal authority to order the military to build a wall in the defense of the United States.
No shit, that’s why it was a directive and not a law. Congress is needed to pass laws. Just imagine if Obama had skirted congress to spend billions on something that he couldn’t get passed through congress.

Congress has passed the law. Immigration law. It is up to Trump to enforce the law now...whatever it costs. He is the executive.

Lets see if Congress shuts off the pay for American servicemen again in order to placate foreigners like they did last time.
Yes Yrump gets to enforce the laws. Congress is in charge of budgets and appropriations. 1.3 has been appropriated for border security from last year and is being offered again for this year.

Do you know how the 1.3 billion was spent last year on border security?

The military can’t build the wall without appropriated funds.
Sorry to break it to you, but there is a special 'pot' of money earmarked for 'combatting terrorism' / 'protecting the US' - the same pot funding our wars in the ME (Afghanistan/Syria/etc...). It can be spent under the justification of 'combatting terrorism' / 'protecting the US' without requiring a specific approval from Congress for things like....ummm, funding the wall.
yep.going outside of process is what presidents do now cause congress and the senate are too "scared" for lack of a better term to take on the issue and upset one side or the other.

i didn't like it when obama EO'd his will around and i hate it when trump does. he shouldn't and it doesn't matter what obama did because "he did it first" is not an excuse adult should use.

ever.
Again, what Obama did with DACA is / was flat-out UN-Constitutional. Ordering the military to build the wall IS within Trump's legal, Constitutional Authority.

Hell, to get what they wanted Democrats violated the Constitution. You think they would hesitate to act within their Constitutional right if given the chance to get what they wanted?
Just because you say it doesn’t make it true. You spin the narrative one way to make it sound illegal and then spin Trumps another way to make it sound legit. Problem is you aren’t giving a honest account of the situations.
nope. you're making yourself right in a wrong situation. it happens in here all the time.

i swear if you remove "clinton" from activities and put in "trump" the left would fry her. yet when she did it, all is good.

still waiting on details on trumps activities cause so far it's mostly based off speculation from either side and what they want, not what we know.

It’s like a manhood thing for him. As if manhood could ever be associated with him. This wall thing

ever.

nope. you're making yourself right in a wrong situation. it happens in here all the time.

i swear if you remove "clinton" from activities and put in "trump" the left would fry her. yet when she did it, all is good.

still waiting on details on trumps activities cause so far it's mostly based off speculation from either side and what they want, not what we know.
I was talking to Easy, not you. I agree with what you said about calling it the same both ways.

But the dust hasn't settled yet.

Mexico may be getting ready to pay for a wall. A wall on their Southern
Border. It would work just as well there as on out Southern border.

It would keep that Central American scum out of their Country and
wouldn't even have a chance to get into our country.

Mexico is being ravaged right now by those dirt bags. And the Donald
is holding the Trump card (pun intended). Closing the entire Southern
Border. Nobody gets in. And no tourists venture into Mexico. Not from
the US anyway. Commercial trade between the countries grinds to a
halt. The Donald doesn't need anybody's permission to close that
entire border. We are in a state of national emergency.

Yeah, I’d love to see him do that. It would be the nail in his coffin. Yeah, 15% of his hardline supporters would love it and the rest of the country would turn against him

Yeah, I’d love to see him do that. It would be the nail in his coffin. Yeah, 15% of his hardline supporters would love it and the rest of the country would turn against him

You are still waiting for his base to abandon him? Hows that working out?

If republicans weren’t so lame at getting anything done (other than tax cuts for billionaires) maybe they could have gotten The Wall started.

With the House changing hands next year, it’ll never happen.

Sorry rubes, you blew your shot.

Forum List

Back