Trump Fired Obama Attourney General

Again and again we see empty headed people like NoNukes regurgitating accusations from the Liberal ziet geist they not only never considered but unable to defend. What bozos.
Why not answer the question instead of flinging insults?

The question wasn't addressed to me and it's YOU who runs frightened(?) from answering my question to you (post #342). So shut the FU.

A mature man desperately and obviously attempting to cover his baldness does not project security of feelings of self-image. Rather, it communicates inability to accept himself. Clinging to illusion isn't healthy. When 'show' becomes 'reality' at the highest levels, problems are certain. The impression we have is that hectic action is going on in many directions, but not necessarily forward. If, indeed, this administration is 'swimming', 'milestones' will only make it sink.
The Tarot cards have spoken!

I'm ashamed that a fellow Virginian agreed to fill the vacancy and work for the vile monster Trump. You should read the White House statement about the firing. It's more like a twitter comment than anything close to Presidential.

He doesn't have to explain a damn thing, she works at the discretion of the President, she refused to do her job she was fired, the end.

Just came over the news now. The boss just booted Obamas political hack assistant AG for refusing to draft a legal defense of his Executive Order. AG Yates, YOU'RE FIRED! Drain the swamp baby!

hqdefault.jpg

Think of all the unconstitutional acts that she signed off on and defended while Obama was president. Now she won't defend what is clearly written in the law.

Section 1182(f) of Title 8, U.S. Code: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate”

Finally, a man with a spine. History is being made tonight! And when he wins In court she will go down as the political hack she is.

Trump has fired the acting attorney general who ordered Justice Dept. not to defend president’s travel ban

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
emailed to reporters:

Statement on the Appointment of Dana Boente as Acting Attorney General

The acting Attorney General, Sally Yates, has betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States. This order was approved as to form and legality by the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel.

Ms. Yates is an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.

It is time to get serious about protecting our country. Calling for tougher vetting for individuals travelling from seven dangerous places is not extreme. It is reasonable and necessary to protect our country.

Tonight, President Trump relieved Ms. Yates of her duties and subsequently named Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, to serve as Acting Attorney General until Senator Jeff Sessions is finally confirmed by the Senate, where he is being wrongly held up by Democrat senators for strictly political reasons.

"I am honored to serve President Trump in this role until Senator Sessions is confirmed. I will defend and enforce the laws of our country to ensure that our people and our nation are protected," said Dana Boente, Acting Attorney General.
I love it when you whiners prove how stupid you are.

Yates has been in the Justice department for 30 years. Under both Republican & Democrat Presidents.

Then she does what Jeff Sessions said she should, stand up when the President is wrong & your orange POS dictator fired her.

The problem with you dumbasses is that you do not see the danger here.

Just came over the news now. The boss just booted Obamas political hack assistant AG for refusing to draft a legal defense of his Executive Order. AG Yates, YOU'RE FIRED! Drain the swamp baby!

hqdefault.jpg

Think of all the unconstitutional acts that she signed off on and defended while Obama was president. Now she won't defend what is clearly written in the law.

Section 1182(f) of Title 8, U.S. Code: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate”

Finally, a man with a spine. History is being made tonight! And when he wins In court she will go down as the political hack she is.

Trump has fired the acting attorney general who ordered Justice Dept. not to defend president’s travel ban

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
emailed to reporters:

The acting Attorney General, Sally Yates, has betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States. This order was approved as to form and legality by the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel.

Ms. Yates is an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.

It is time to get serious about protecting our country. Calling for tougher vetting for individuals travelling from seven dangerous places is not extreme. It is reasonable and necessary to protect our country.

Tonight, President Trump relieved Ms. Yates of her duties and subsequently named Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, to serve as Acting Attorney General until Senator Jeff Sessions is finally confirmed by the Senate, where he is being wrongly held up by Democrat senators for strictly political reasons.

"I am honored to serve President Trump in this role until Senator Sessions is confirmed. I will defend and enforce the laws of our country to ensure that our people and our nation are protected," said Dana Boente, Acting Attorney General.

Yates has been in the Justice department for 30 years. Under both Republican & Democrat Presidents.

Then she does what Jeff Sessions said she should, stand up when the President is wrong & your orange POS dictator fired her.

So show us where Sessions said Trump was wrong on the ban. Or look like the dumbass you are projecting.

The ban is going to be challenged in court, and it is the AG's job to defend the Administration. Since she said she would not, I would have been surprised if she wasn't fired.

Mr. Trump comes from the private sector, not government. In the private sector, you do the job that you're being paid to do, or else you get fired and replaced with someone who will. It's encouraging to see Mr. Trump bringing this reality to government as well. Surely, we will see a lot more dead wood trimmed in the coming months.
Yes, and by golly, if Trump starts ordering Muslims into the gas chambers, zee employeez vill do as zey are tolt or zey vill be FFFFIRED!

The problem with dumbass America haters like you is the danger means a strong America. Oh boo hoo....
So you admit Trump is operating outside the law.

Not for long. Because true Americans will not stand for your & your orange buddy's gross bigotry. You worship Steve Bannon & were likely a large supporter of his Alt right website.

Bigly Awesome! So Bigly!

It's great to see the President fire an insubordinate bureaucrat.

The ban is going to be challenged in court, and it is the AG's job to defend the Administration. Since she said she would not, I would have been surprised if she wasn't fired.

Mr. Trump comes from the private sector, not government. In the private sector, you do the job that you're being paid to do, or else you get fired and replaced with someone who will. It's encouraging to see Mr. Trump bringing this reality to government as well. Surely, we will see a lot more dead wood trimmed in the coming months.
Yes, and by golly, if Trump starts ordering Muslims into the gas chambers, zee employeez vill do as zey are tolt or zey vill be FFFFIRED!

Godwin's Law says: You Lose!

And by the way, the last President to order that people be placed in Internment Camps was the great LeftWing Godhead, FDR.

hqdefault.jpg

emailed to reporters:

So show us where Sessions said Trump was wrong on the ban. Or look like the dumbass you are projecting.
You asshat. When Sessions was grilling Yates for her appointment as Deputy AG, he said it was her job to question the President. Pull your head out of your fucking ass once in a while & at least make an effort to get informed.

My God.

And by the way, the last President to order that people be placed in Internment Camps was the great LeftWing Godhead, FDR.
The acting AG was following her conscience. Simple as that.

And like I said, I expected her to be fired for it.

But if Trump did decide to start gassing Muslims, I have no doubt many here would find a way to be okay with it.

But if Trump did decide to start gassing Muslims, I have no doubt many here would find a way to be okay with it.

Then she should have resigned. What Trump did was perfectly legal and it was her job to support the President.

Trump's EO violated the 1st Amendment regarding religion.

Number 1) the first amendment does not apply to non-citizens not on US soil or not under US jurisdictional sovereignty.

Number 2) the SCOTUS has ruled that ideological tests are perfectly constitutional for immigration.

Number 3) if the US Constitution does in fact apply globally then the inverse must likewise be true and I demand my Common Wealth and EU citizenships as well as my oil stipends from Norway, Kuwait, Iraq, et al.

Then she should have resigned. What Trump did was perfectly legal and it was her job to support the President.

No it wasn't, and no it wasn't.

Her job is to uphold the Constitution.

hqdefault.jpg

emailed to reporters:

You asshat. When Sessions was grilling Yates for her appointment as Deputy AG, he said it was her job to question the President. Pull your head out of your fucking ass once in a while & at least make an effort to get informed.

My God.
Try again ...
"So show us where Sessions said Trump was wrong on the ban."

hqdefault.jpg

emailed to reporters:

My God.
Try again ...
"So show us where Sessions said Trump was wrong on the ban."

Here you go, goldfish: http://nypost.com/2017/01/11/jeff-sessions-decries-muslim-ban-kkk-in-confirmation-hearing/

• He insisted he does not support a ban on immigration from Muslim countries, only beefed-up background checks.

Where does it say she's right and he's wrong? You left that part out.

Her job is to defend the decisions made by the President, which have already been evaluated as to constitutionality. If she thinks they are unconstitutional, then she should resign in protest.

She did neither.

Forum List

Back