Trump Fired Obama Attourney General

Just came over the news now. The boss just booted Obamas political hack assistant AG for refusing to draft a legal defense of his Executive Order. AG Yates, YOU'RE FIRED! Drain the swamp baby!

hqdefault.jpg

Think of all the unconstitutional acts that she signed off on and defended while Obama was president. Now she won't defend what is clearly written in the law.

Section 1182(f) of Title 8, U.S. Code: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate”

Finally, a man with a spine. History is being made tonight! And when he wins In court she will go down as the political hack she is.

Trump has fired the acting attorney general who ordered Justice Dept. not to defend president’s travel ban

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
emailed to reporters:

Statement on the Appointment of Dana Boente as Acting Attorney General

The acting Attorney General, Sally Yates, has betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States. This order was approved as to form and legality by the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel.

Ms. Yates is an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.

It is time to get serious about protecting our country. Calling for tougher vetting for individuals travelling from seven dangerous places is not extreme. It is reasonable and necessary to protect our country.

Tonight, President Trump relieved Ms. Yates of her duties and subsequently named Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, to serve as Acting Attorney General until Senator Jeff Sessions is finally confirmed by the Senate, where he is being wrongly held up by Democrat senators for strictly political reasons.

"I am honored to serve President Trump in this role until Senator Sessions is confirmed. I will defend and enforce the laws of our country to ensure that our people and our nation are protected," said Dana Boente, Acting Attorney General.
I love it when you whiners prove how stupid you are.

Yates has been in the Justice department for 30 years. Under both Republican & Democrat Presidents.

Then she does what Jeff Sessions said she should, stand up when the President is wrong & your orange POS dictator fired her.

The problem with you dumbasses is that you do not see the danger here.

Indeed, she should have resigned. But she afforded Trump the more satisfying opportunity to fire her. Lovely, just lovely.

Just came over the news now. The boss just booted Obamas political hack assistant AG for refusing to draft a legal defense of his Executive Order. AG Yates, YOU'RE FIRED! Drain the swamp baby!

hqdefault.jpg

Think of all the unconstitutional acts that she signed off on and defended while Obama was president. Now she won't defend what is clearly written in the law.

Section 1182(f) of Title 8, U.S. Code: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate”

Finally, a man with a spine. History is being made tonight! And when he wins In court she will go down as the political hack she is.

Trump has fired the acting attorney general who ordered Justice Dept. not to defend president’s travel ban

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
emailed to reporters:

Statement on the Appointment of Dana Boente as Acting Attorney General

The acting Attorney General, Sally Yates, has betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States. This order was approved as to form and legality by the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel.

Ms. Yates is an Obama Administration appointee who is weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.

It is time to get serious about protecting our country. Calling for tougher vetting for individuals travelling from seven dangerous places is not extreme. It is reasonable and necessary to protect our country.

Tonight, President Trump relieved Ms. Yates of her duties and subsequently named Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, to serve as Acting Attorney General until Senator Jeff Sessions is finally confirmed by the Senate, where he is being wrongly held up by Democrat senators for strictly political reasons.

"I am honored to serve President Trump in this role until Senator Sessions is confirmed. I will defend and enforce the laws of our country to ensure that our people and our nation are protected," said Dana Boente, Acting Attorney General.
She is the "acting AG". I did not catch what happened to L.Lynch.

I guess she stepped down when she saw the handwriting on the wall.

The American pole fired her when they elected Trump.

The LIB bitch KNEW she was on the chopping block. So instead of just resigning she attempted to make her 'political statement'.
Hope she has a lot of savings in the bank. She won't be working in the Government for at least eight years.

Lmao! I love it! I am absolutely loving this past week! Its so nice having a leader with a set in power!
A set but no brains=Republican
Cry snowflake
Snowflake. fake news. You guys just parrot the same words and expressions over and over. You have never had an original thought in your lives.
Cry cry cry. I would have to take you seriously or even respect your opinion to give you my precious time to give a reply that's worth it

M
Lmao! I love it! I am absolutely loving this past week! Its so nice having a leader with a set in power!
A set but no brains=Republican
Cry snowflake
Snowflake. fake news. You guys just parrot the same words and expressions over and over. You have never had an original thought in your lives.
Cry cry cry. I would have to take you seriously or even respect your opinion to give you my precious time to give a reply that's worth it
More of the same garbage.

Forum List

Back