Trump Fired Obama Attourney General

Oh we do but unlike you hate America first pukes, we're putting America first.
You America first people make America look terrible. how is that America first? If you really felt that way you would have more pride in America.
Is Japan a horrible country? Tell me what you think.
I would not compare what happens in their culture to the western world. Did they sign the 1951 Geneva agreement?
Japan absolutely refuses to accept Syrian refugees based on the security needs of their country. We are more alike than different. So where is all of mass protests there?
Did they sign the 1951 agreement.

Their culture is very different than ours.
The fact that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is refusing refugees from Syria for the safety of his citizens demonstrates that he feels much as we do here.

You America first people make America look terrible. how is that America first? If you really felt that way you would have more pride in America.
Is Japan a horrible country? Tell me what you think.
I would not compare what happens in their culture to the western world. Did they sign the 1951 Geneva agreement?
Japan absolutely refuses to accept Syrian refugees based on the security needs of their country. We are more alike than different. So where is all of mass protests there?
Did they sign the 1951 agreement.

Their culture is very different than ours.
The fact that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is refusing refugees from Syria for the safety of his citizens demonstrates that he feels much as we do here.
Did they sign the 1951 agreement?

I'm ashamed that a fellow Virginian agreed to fill the vacancy and work for the vile monster Trump. You should read the White House statement about the firing. It's more like a twitter comment than anything close to Presidential.
Nope.

It reminds me of that TV program...

The Apprentice.

Yes. That's it.

"YOU'RE FIRED!

Did they sign the 1951 agreement?

Again and again we see empty headed people like NoNukes regurgitating accusations from the Liberal ziet geist they not only never considered but unable to defend. What bozos.

Wow, many experts didn't expect this. Dana Boente to replace her. This won't help morale at the Justice Department.

Just heard it on MSNBC. No link yet...

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump fired acting Attorney General Sally Yates on Monday night, hours after she said the Justice Department would not defendTrump’s executive order on immigration.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer said that Yates had been relieved of her duties. Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, was named as acting attorney general.

Spicer’s statement said Yates had “betrayed the Department of Justice” by refusing to defend Trump’s order. The statement said Yates, a career prosecutor who Trump named as acting attorney general, is “weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.”

Boente will serve until Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) is confirmed as attorney general.

This is a breaking news story and will be updated.

TRUMP SACKS ACTING A.G.

To be fair Ms Yates was an Obama Appointee who stated that she was NOT going to defend Trumps immigration EO. Trump has the right to appoint his own people.

C3d1eAsVUAAmFNc.jpg:large

Duh, I'm fully aware of that.

Then also be aware that you and your ilk have NO SAY about his immigration hold and who he fires.

We have lots of say - and will be saying it.
How do you Americans say?

Pissing in the wind.

Wow, many experts didn't expect this. Dana Boente to replace her. This won't help morale at the Justice Department.

Au contraire, I suspect morale will skyrocket, except among the other leftovers who will also be fired.

We'll see. I always said Trump will treat the office as if he is a monarch and not a public servant. The stock market is going to tank. He is not being just simply unpredictable, he is erratic and impulsive and destructive.

Where are these so-called brilliant negotiating skills of his?

He is going to fuck the economy and this country. hope we can impeach him before too much damage is done.
:boohoo:

588fe7ab17000030001d1511.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump fired acting Attorney General Sally Yates on Monday night, hours after she said the Justice Department would not defendTrump’s executive order on immigration.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer said that Yates had been relieved of her duties. Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, was named as acting attorney general.

Spicer’s statement said Yates had “betrayed the Department of Justice” by refusing to defend Trump’s order. The statement said Yates, a career prosecutor who Trump named as acting attorney general, is “weak on borders and very weak on illegal immigration.”

Boente will serve until Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) is confirmed as attorney general.

TRUMP SACKS ACTING A.G.

Of course he got rid of her you dumbass. If she'd done the same to douchebag he would have fired her as well.

Grow a brain you stupid POS.

TRUMP SACKS ACTING A.G.

To be fair Ms Yates was an Obama Appointee who stated that she was NOT going to defend Trumps immigration EO. Trump has the right to appoint his own people.

C3d1eAsVUAAmFNc.jpg:large

Duh, I'm fully aware of that. There will be blowback and fallout. I'm listening to Professor Laurence Tribe commenting at this time...

Don't get your panties in an uproar.

He is going to lose - even with a 5-4 majority

C3dy8DPWYAAhpSA.jpg:large

So, Dana Boente has now been sworn in as Adolf Trump's new SS Officer.
Nope.

That's my new job.:coffee:

The ban is going to be challenged in court, and it is the AG's job to defend the Administration. Since she said she would not, I would have been surprised if she wasn't fired.

Mr. Trump comes from the private sector, not government. In the private sector, you do the job that you're being paid to do, or else you get fired and replaced with someone who will. It's encouraging to see Mr. Trump bringing this reality to government as well. Surely, we will see a lot more dead wood trimmed in the coming months.
I'd start with reviewing what employees are doing on their computers while at their desks.

In the White House statement, it says Sally Yates "betrayed the Dept. of Justice".

Of course, that's such a huge load of bullshit because defending the constitution is never a betrayal.

Please name verbatim what part of the Constitution was betrayed?

Just read the 1st Amendment.
I've referred to my copy.

Still not finding it.

Please do elaborate on the specific line of the first amendment.

49063423.cached.jpg

Is this what "sane" Americans want? To destroy the state?

The Breitbart executive director turned GOP leader boasted at a party about his goal of destroying the conservative establishment.

“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”

His goal was to bring down the entire establishment including the leaders of the Republican Party in Congress.

Steve Bannon, Trump's Top Guy, Told Me He Was 'A Leninist' Who Wants To ‘Destroy the State’
Establishment politicians should be "brought down."

Traitors all.

“The drama at the Justice Department is another sign of how hastily Trump's immigration order was developed and how little it was reviewed by the agencies now grappling to implement it.”

Fired: Trump dumps top lawyer who defied immigration order

This is yet another example of the incompetence of the current administration, and its disdain for the Constitution and the rule of law.
your posts are just as blathery as there were pre- election and then you ran away Nov 9th. Why is that C_Clayton_Jones ?

Wow, many experts didn't expect this. This won't help morale at the Justice Department.

She was just a political bitch so…
Hey she's good looking and has nice legs, you Republicans should want her to run for office. Your type of political person.
She looks like she's 80 years old, are you kidding. :puke:
By the way I'm a libertarian

The top legal person in the country says what he did was wrong, so he fired her. It does not matter that she knows more than he does, she hurt his ego.

That's a cute little nothing sandwich but total bull shit. She's nothing more than an Obama stooge who has utter contempt for the law. Trump acted like a real American president and fired the stupid bitch.
The world is appalled by what is going on in America.

No, only the progressive globalist "world" is appalled. They are witnessing decades of propaganda, and indoctrination being flushed down the drain in days.

Forum List

Back