Trump FIRES Manhattan attorney general! When he refused to step down!

iu

Last edited:
Did I miss something? do we have a REASON -----and uhm----can the "executive" do that to the "judicial" ???? (last time I learned about that checks and balances thing was----fifth grade

DRAIN THE SWAMP! You won’t stop down!? Huh?? Well YOUR FIRED!
Can I get a hell yea!
Of course he got fired. He had the audacity to investigate another Trump crony. Can’t have that.

...cant drain a swamp when the drain is all clogged up with Trump cronies.

Can I get a hell yea!
Of course he got fired. He had the audacity to investigate another Trump crony. Can’t have that.

Notice POS Giuliani hasn't been heard from He was being investigated as well as other trump SB's friends

Can I get a hell yea!

The mission is simple....Destroy the Left by any means necessary. Donny has the authority to act in the best interest of Americas best citizens...Sucks for weirdos and lowlife degenerates huh?

Did I miss something? do we have a REASON -----and uhm----can the "executive" do that to the "judicial" ???? (last time I learned about that checks and balances thing was----fifth grade

can the "executive" do that to the "judicial" ????

U.S. Attorney is part of the executive branch.

Oh----I did not know. Uhm.......you seem to know something of this crap-----can you explain? ARE all the courts at the disposal of our EXECUTIVES (gawd help us)

This administration hires and fires all the best people, especially the ones committed to the job and not the president.

This administration hires and fires all the best people, especially the ones committed to the job and not the president.
The more inept you are in the Trump Administration, the more your secure your job is. See DeVoss and and Ben Carson.

The more competent you are in the Trump Administration, the less secure your job is: See Mattis, John Kelly.

This firing of Berman is all about corruption. The Trump Administration and its cohorts of corrupt turds need to be flushed out. In November, the American people will send them all down the drain to the sewer where they belong.

Forum List

Back