Trump Force One: Trump fundraising for new jet

I know. It makes Americans look shallow and stupid. .. like lemmings. PT Barnum was entertaining, but not a statesman.
It's been 5+ years since he won, and even though he didn't win the popular vote, I'm still trying to get my head around what this means about America from a sociological/anthropological perspective.

The con going on right now with gasoline, energy costs in our bills, food costs, massive increases in living with a roof over our heads, comforts being weened more and more, vacations being reduced, and everything else. A small family or a couple earning 50 thousand dollars is now worth several thousand dollars less. Let them eat cake!
That's not a con. It's the repercussions of the COVID pandemic and Putin's dreams of empire.

I wonder how many people have given money they couldn't afford to this con man.

He knows his base: Take advantage of their pre-wiring for tithing and blind hero worship.
Better give or I'll just take it.

1646913068842.png

Conning someone is easier than convincing them, they've been conned.

Trump knows his cult.

The former president is fundraising for a "Trump Force One" jet, his PAC said in an email.

Former President Donald Trump appears to be fundraising for a new plane after his private jet made an emergency landing over the weekend.

Trump’s Save America PAC sent an email on Wednesday titled “Update: Trump Force One” that discussed the construction of a new plane, several news outlets reported.

The email was sent out hours after news surfaced that a private plane carrying Trump from New Orleans to Mar-a-Lago had to make an emergency landing Saturday after an engine failure, Insider reported.

“I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won’t share it with anyone,” wrote Trump in the email, according to Newsweek. “My team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.”

“The construction of this plane has been under wraps — not even the fake news media knows about it — and I can’t wait to unveil it for everyone to see,” it continued.

The email reportedly allowed recipients to “see” the new plane if they clicked an embedded link. The link actually directed to a donation page with the option to give between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC.

Sounds like a worthy cause for Trump supporters. Give 'til it hurts...
You fell for fake news

No you don't. You love reading about him because he gives you someone to feel superior to.

Hell, you're better than a former President of the United States! That makes you pretty fucking special.

I'm willing to bet that's just about the only special thing about you.
I have no idea what you’re talking about but back on the topic here created by the opening poster

I know. Trump is just too sleazy for words. Sounds like he was too cheap to do maintenance on his plane. His secret service detail could have been killed.
So you're telling me Biden's FAA isn't requiring paperwork on the maintenance of the aircraft flying over our heads. Damn Biden is worse than I thought. You're an idiot if you think a big jet like that can just fly around without proper maintenance. Lol, you took that one hook, line, and sinker. My gosh some states require a yearly inspection on vehicles.

No you don't. You love reading about him because he gives you someone to feel superior to.

Hell, you're better than a former President of the United States! That makes you pretty fucking special.

I'm willing to bet that's just about the only special thing about you.
He seems to be specially stupid and gullible.

I hate reading anything about this guy because it's always just the dumbest and most angering shit ever. There's war in Ukraine and people are suffering and it's like

"Hey remember me!? That fat fuck who lost!? Well I need money for a jet plane! Help!"
Trump is such a selfish, self centered, man child, pussy. Fuck him.

The con going on right now with gasoline, energy costs in our bills, food costs, massive increases in living with a roof over our heads, comforts being weened more and more, vacations being reduced, and everything else. A small family or a couple earning 50 thousand dollars is now worth several thousand dollars less. Let them eat cake!
It is a con. Just make sure you are blaming the right cause instead of scapegoating others; Why isn't Big Oil drilling more as gas prices surge? The answer is more Wall Street than White House

Forum List

Back