Trump Force One: Trump fundraising for new jet

Trump is such an incompetent businessman, no bank will lend him money. So the poor little rich fake billionaire has to get the hardworking rubes to pay for his ride.

Sad.
But don't you just love every opportunity life offers to try to convince yourself you're better than him?

Trump is such an incompetent businessman, no bank will lend him money. So the poor little rich fake billionaire has to get the hardworking rubes to pay for his ride.

Sad.
And yet he has far more money than you will ever see and was President of the US.

People like you elected Biden. That's just how stupid some people are. Russia and China are laughing all the way to the bank as Old Joe continues to push his climate change agenda and people like you swallow it hook line & sinker. People like you let "mean" tweets override any common sense you may have.
China has just ordered all their refineries to stop all exports. Russia usually exports 5 million bpd.. they can't eat that oil. I'm wondering how the Stans are feeling about their natural gas. Do you think they will go back to flaring it off?

I hate reading anything about this guy because it's always just the dumbest and most angering shit ever. There's war in Ukraine and people are suffering and it's like

"Hey remember me!? That fat fuck who lost!? Well I need money for a jet plane! Help!"
It reminds me of this guy:

ETA: Agh! I see KissMy beat me to it in post 8.

And yet he has far more money than you will ever see and was President of the US.
I don't have that much money because I have a soul and would never lie, cheat, and steal from people to get ahead like Trump did.

And if he has money, what the fuck does he needs yours for, rube?

I hate reading anything about this guy because it's always just the dumbest and most angering shit ever. There's war in Ukraine and people are suffering and it's like

"Hey remember me!? That fat fuck who lost!? Well I need money for a jet plane! Help!"
Oh Brother...Trump is 70 something. Do you really care if he is fat or not? REALLY----why are all the preverted libs and communist so sexually interested in 70 year old males?

I don't have that much money because I have a soul and would never lie, cheat, and steal from people to get ahead like Trump did.

And if he has money, what the fuck does he needs yours for, rube?
Damn, you're my new hero.

Did I say hero? I meant SAINT!

Trump has quite the sense of entitlement. Do ex presidents make a career of begging for money or is this a first?
It's embarrassing to the entire country that one of our ex-presidents is walking the streets with a begging bowl.

Someone take pity on the "greatest president of all time!" :crybaby:

What has Trump got but exaggerating his wealth? He won't be cooking burgers for his grandchildren. His wife acts like she can't stand him and he weighs in excess of 350 pounds.

Oh Brother...Trump is 70 something. Do you really care if he is fat or not? REALLY----why are all the preverted libs and communist so sexually interested in 70 year old males?
Nothing with these assholes is ever actually about Trump. It's about the fact that they themselves are brainless, heartless and soulless and desperately need to have someone they think they can look down on, to try to convince themselves they are better than someone and thus still human. They're trying and maybe even convincing a few of themselves. They stopped convincing those of us with discernment long, long ago.

It's been 5+ years since he won, and even though he didn't win the popular vote, I'm still trying to get my head around what this means about America from a sociological/anthropological perspective.
There will be many theses written about Trump and the credulousness and submissiveness of the rube herd for many years to come.

A president's physique and personality is much more important than their cognitive ability or their policies. This is the mindset of the children that voted for Biden.

Forum List

Back