Trump Force One: Trump fundraising for new jet

Any excuse you can make for progressives.

Progressives: We are going to shut down the oil industry!
Oil industry: Guess we don't need to keep investing in future operations
World: Bad things go brrrrrr.
Progressives: THE OIL INDUSTRY WON'T SAVE US! SAVE US OIL INDUSTRY!
So, you are too stupid and ignorant to challenge the facts from the link, to go along with your ignorance of Biology. Damn Slim, living in a closet hasn't served you well at all.

I am not surprised that you dont get it

trump represents 75 million Americans

You?

maybe a few thousand in the whole nation would agree with you 100%
Shower us with "what we don't get? "

I hate reading anything about this guy because it's always just the dumbest and most angering shit ever. There's war in Ukraine and people are suffering and it's like

"Hey remember me!? That fat fuck who lost!? Well I need money for a jet plane! Help!"
And the usual suspects on here give him the time and attention he wants when they try to deflect attention away from the feckless Quid Pro who is currently in office. They do it by starting these ridiculous threads and complaining about him.

Haven't you all figured out yet that the worst thing you can do to TRUMP! is to ignore him?

And the usual suspects on here give him the time and attention he wants when they try to deflect attention away from the feckless Quid Pro who is currently in office. They do it by starting these ridiculous threads and complaining about him.

Haven't you all figured out yet that the worst thing you can do to TRUMP! is to ignore him?
Difficult programming to overcome.

So, you are too stupid and ignorant to challenge the facts from the link, to go along with your ignorance of Biology. Damn Slim, living in a closet hasn't served you well at all.

What "facts". Your biased opinions are not facts.

They are drilling more. The US is producing 11.6 million bpd now . you must be one of Trump's conspiracy guys.
They have the permits to drill more and weren't, and maybe they are getting to it now. But the link explains the price gouging independent of the drilling;

Oil company capital spending has been dropping since the mid-2010s, making it hard to ramp up new production quickly as economy rebounds.

Wall Street has pressed oil and gas producers to cut capex, and shift their cash to financial goals like paying down debt and boosting dividends, as well as de-carbonization, after investment in fracking led to billions in negative cash flow.

This is about Wall Street paying down debt, and handing us the bill.

Also, we have more permits than ever before, proving this is all oil companies and Wall Street.

Shower us with "what we don't get? "
Oh, lots of things

when Mac1958 writes “ It's not about him. It's about us.” Mac is off script since he’s usually all about trump and nothing else

but as they say, even a blind hog can find an acorn sometimes

and in this case he’s right

its trump voters that libs hate even more than trump himself

The former president is fundraising for a "Trump Force One" jet, his PAC said in an email.

Former President Donald Trump appears to be fundraising for a new plane after his private jet made an emergency landing over the weekend.

Trump’s Save America PAC sent an email on Wednesday titled “Update: Trump Force One” that discussed the construction of a new plane, several news outlets reported.

The email was sent out hours after news surfaced that a private plane carrying Trump from New Orleans to Mar-a-Lago had to make an emergency landing Saturday after an engine failure, Insider reported.

“I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won’t share it with anyone,” wrote Trump in the email, according to Newsweek. “My team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.”

“The construction of this plane has been under wraps — not even the fake news media knows about it — and I can’t wait to unveil it for everyone to see,” it continued.

The email reportedly allowed recipients to “see” the new plane if they clicked an embedded link. The link actually directed to a donation page with the option to give between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC.

Sounds like a worthy cause for Trump supporters. Give 'til it hurts...

Obviously, Trump NEEDS a brand new state-of-the-art jet ASAP!!!

He knows that very soon he will have to get out of the country - FAST!!!!

They have the permits to drill more and weren't, and maybe they are getting to it now. But the link explains the price gouging independent of the drilling;

Oil company capital spending has been dropping since the mid-2010s, making it hard to ramp up new production quickly as economy rebounds.

Wall Street has pressed oil and gas producers to cut capex, and shift their cash to financial goals like paying down debt and boosting dividends, as well as de-carbonization, after investment in fracking led to billions in negative cash flow.

This is about Wall Street paying down debt, and handing us the bill.

Also, we have more permits than ever before, proving this is all oil companies and Wall Street.

Nope. Not everyone is out to gouge Americans. That Trump paranoia was an aberration.

And the bigger picture is that someone like that is so popular. What does that say about this country?

It's not about him. It's about us.
People like you elected Biden. That's just how stupid some people are. Russia and China are laughing all the way to the bank as Old Joe continues to push his climate change agenda and people like you swallow it hook line & sinker. People like you let "mean" tweets override any common sense you may have.

The former president is fundraising for a "Trump Force One" jet, his PAC said in an email.

Former President Donald Trump appears to be fundraising for a new plane after his private jet made an emergency landing over the weekend.
Trump is such an incompetent businessman, no bank will lend him money. So the poor little rich fake billionaire has to get the hardworking rubes to pay for his ride.

Sad.

Forum List

Back