Trump Forces A Leftist Bivouac

Let's wait and see if the "Tea Party" protests Der Gropenfuhrer's massive spending shall we?

Puppet???

Really?

a.. The attempt to paint Trump as trying to cozy up to Putin ignores Hillary's "reset button" and Obama's 'flexibility' promises. The snake actually stopped placing defensive structures in Europe to win Putin's favor.

b. If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
Coates was forbidden to go to Russia by Putin for comparing him to Hitler:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. “While I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,” Coats wisecracked, “I am honored to be on this list.”
Chrystia Freeland: My Ukraine, and Putin’s big lie

Is there any hope that one day you will think for yourself, and incorporate the facts into your outlook?

Any???

Let's wait and see if the "Tea Party" protests Der Gropenfuhrer's massive spending shall we?

Puppet???

Really?

a.. The attempt to paint Trump as trying to cozy up to Putin ignores Hillary's "reset button" and Obama's 'flexibility' promises. The snake actually stopped placing defensive structures in Europe to win Putin's favor.

b. If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. “While I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,” Coats wisecracked, “I am honored to be on this list.”

Is there any hope that one day you will think for yourself, and incorporate the facts into your outlook?

Any???

Yes, puppet. Trump is Putin's bitch. Trump isn't even a power bottom to Putin, he's a nelly.

Puppet???

Really?

Any???

Yes, puppet. Trump is Putin's bitch. Trump isn't even a power bottom to Putin, he's a nelly.

Yet, you could not find anything not accurate and correct here:

Facts have no bearing on your opinion, eh?
You must be a Liberal.

Puppet???

Really?

Any???

You must be a Liberal.

There are already indications he'll be soft on Russia...

Conway: Russian sanctions 'under consideration' in Trump-Putin call

Puppet???

Really?

Any???

You must be a Liberal.

1. You haven't tried to deny any of this:

2. What happened to the last fake story from the Left...."Russia hacked the election"?

The only puppet on display is you.
Your masters offer up any tall tale and you hop to it.

Puppet???

Really?

Any???

You must be a Liberal.

2. What happened to the last fake story from the Left...."Russia hacked the election"?

One guy in opposition does not an opposition make. There is zero indication to date that Trump will do anything other than apply the lube for Putins entry.

Puppet???

Really?

Any???

You must be a Liberal.

One guy in opposition does not an opposition make. There is zero indication to date that Trump will do anything other than apply the lube for Putins entry.

"There is zero indication...."

And, yet once again, we see a Leftist dolt screeching as a result of the Democrat mantra....

What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter. Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:

"The nature of the evidence is irrelevant. It's the seriousness of the charge."
Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

I used to be amazed at how easily led Democrats/Liberals are.
Not anymore.

Forum List

Back