Trump Foundation will dissolve under judicial supervision. Clinton Foundation lives on!

Wait are we talking about the foundation that Trump wanted to shut down due to optics when he got elected, but the NY AG wouldn't let him because they wanted to bring suit against it?

What'd they find? It's NYAG let me guess, exactly what they had alleged? What was it? He didn't contribute "enough" to Veteran's charities and the foundation had paid some attorney fees for fruit loop lefties suing it?

LOL

I would recommend that you not read the article linked to the OP. It might taint your rose colored glasses.

What article at the OP? I see the AG's legal argument blah blah. Is that op ed 'photo' there an "article" what's the source please.

Regardless, in December 2016 to avoid any seeming impropriety Trump attempted to dissolve the foundation, but the office of NYAG immediately blocked the dissolution. ~shrug~

It is good that the Foundation was not dissolved sooner. Otherwise, they would not have been able to commission a $20,000 portrait of Trump to hang in his hotel!

9816CF61-BB3E-4473-98E7-26A29B5AB3A5.jpeg

I have been waiting for 30 years for an indictment of the Clintons. Pardon me, if I take a nap while waiting some more. Wake me when that happens...

Yet Hillary illegally trashed evidence, sold Uranium to russia and personally profited while Sec. of State and was found guilty......a truly 'shocking pattern of illegality' yet Comey let her off Scott-free. Why is Gen. Fyinn being treated differently?
the only reason hilary isnt in jail is because the republicans sole purpose in life is to protect democrats and their crimes/agenda
You're right. What you said happens.............in third world countries.

But in this country, we have rule of law. Republicans don't understand because they feel laws and rules and other restrictions don't apply to them. Seems they are finding out how well that works for them.

why are you singling out republicans???
democrats have as little respect for the rule of law as the repubes,,,both are lying back stabbing two faced baby killers
I never can understand those who say the two parties are the same.

They are so very different.

One side is mostly white, and welcome to hate and violence.

The other side is everyone else.

Light years apart.

Democrats are racists Republicans are most inclusive.
And that can be proven because Republicans are nearly all white?

You might want to rethink your position.

As this case moves forward, they’re going to want trumps tax returns.

He might as will save time and just hand them over now.

DutfuUBVAAAjR2D.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:Poor Great Douche and his DOPers.
Just one investigation and theTrump Foundation dies. Haha :itsok::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Family crimes will be coming forward I guess soon.

No supprise. Only the good die young and the cockroaches survive the nuclear winter

There is far more to this story than you Snowflakes want to hear.

First of all, this was a poliical attack by a Democrat State Attorney General. She has almost no limitations on what she can do. Most in her position are almost never challenged.

There are all sorts of foundations and one has to take the time to look into this one to see why it was founded and what it was founded to do.

Donald J. Trump Foundation @ Donald J. Trump Foundation - Wikipedia

It's a lengthy article filled with charges and suppositions. It will be some time until all the legal activities around this come to an end.

That claim was investigated. It’s pure BS. This is why the Clinton foundation has an “A” rating among charity watch groups.

Face the facts. Trump and his family are criminals. The Clintons just aren’t. Trying to paint them as equal to the Trump family is a real slander against the Clintons.

As I posted before with links, the Trump foundation has never been audited, it’s not been licensed. It has no certification. Trump hasn’t given any money to it since 2007.

This was just a a grifter scam. And because he became president he got caught.

As I posted before with links, the Trump foundation has never been audited, it’s not been licensed. It has no certification. Trump hasn’t given any money to it since 2007.

Link please!

That claim was investigated. It’s pure BS. This is why the Clinton foundation has an “A” rating among charity watch groups.

Face the facts. Trump and his family are criminals. The Clintons just aren’t. Trying to paint them as equal to the Trump family is a real slander against the Clintons.
Link please to the lie!
Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

Now, show us where the Trump foundation was given a good rating.

Link please!
Why are you defending an organization you know nothing about? That’s insane? It’s like a t@rd being led by a piece of candy.

To me, the most hilarious part of this, is that by law none of the Trump kids and Trump will never be allowed to serve on the Board of Directors of any charity ever.

For people that are so into the “social scene“, this is a devastating blow.

Wherever they go they’ll be the people who ripped off children sick people and poor people. For the rest of their lives.

Link please to the lie!
Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

Now, show us where the Trump foundation was given a good rating.
PolitiFact Sheet: Comparing the Clinton & Trump foundations

politifact-sheet-comparing-clinton-and-trump-found

To me, the most hilarious part of this, is that by law none of the Trump kids and Trump will never be allowed to serve on the Board of Directors of any charity ever.

For people that are so into the “social scene“, this is a devastating blow.

Wherever they go they’ll be the people who ripped off children sick people and poor people. For the rest of their lives.
Yes. NY DemonRATS have made sure they will wreck Trump, any way they can!

“a shocking pattern of illegality”

Thats the phrase that jumps out.

Yet Hillary illegally trashed evidence, sold Uranium to russia and personally profited while Sec. of State and was found guilty......a truly 'shocking pattern of illegality' yet Comey let her off Scott-free. Why is Gen. Fyinn being treated differently?
the only reason hilary isnt in jail is because the republicans sole purpose in life is to protect democrats and their crimes/agenda
You're right. What you said happens.............in third world countries.

But in this country, we have rule of law. Republicans don't understand because they feel laws and rules and other restrictions don't apply to them. Seems they are finding out how well that works for them.

why are you singling out republicans???
democrats have as little respect for the rule of law as the repubes,,,both are lying back stabbing two faced baby killers
I never can understand those who say the two parties are the same.

They are so very different.

One side is mostly white, and welcome to hate and violence.

The other side is everyone else.

Light years apart.

yep.

one party is for inclusion. & one party is for exclusion.

guess which is which.

Forum List

Back