Trump Foundation will dissolve under judicial supervision. Clinton Foundation lives on!

I kinda doubt if the Trumps are losing any sleep over the Foundation being closed. Now the charges....that's another matter. But if you ask me, they probably view the Foundation the same way they did Trump University--squeeze it for all you can get out of it and walk away.

upload_2018-12-18_14-5-46.png

I'm not a republican, and their crimes are well documented

you may want to ask Haiti about them
You being a Republican or not, has absolutely nothing to do with you believing and/or spreading Republican rhetoric, now does it?
Seems the AG NY wants the Whole DrumpF Family to be Banned from serving on any Foundation for LIFE..WOW!

on that I agree with him, the whole family is as corrupt as the clintons
oh really
3ajsqhtjn3521.jpg

You being a Republican or not, has absolutely nothing to do with you believing and/or spreading Republican rhetoric, now does it?
Seems the AG NY wants the Whole DrumpF Family to be Banned from serving on any Foundation for LIFE..WOW!

oh really
3ajsqhtjn3521.jpg
And coming in 2019 in NY..

upload_2018-12-18_16-57-27.png

I love it's a woman, and a beautiful black one at that..You Go Gurl!

Anyone else notice that when Trump or one of his people gets caught doing something bad, they think they can avoid investigation and prosecution simply by shutting it down (Trump's foundation), or by leaving office (Zinke)?

“a shocking pattern of illegality”

Thats the phrase that jumps out.

Yet Hillary illegally trashed evidence, sold Uranium to russia and personally profited while Sec. of State and was found guilty......a truly 'shocking pattern of illegality' yet Comey let her off Scott-free. Why is Gen. Fyinn being treated differently?

Anyone else notice that when Trump or one of his people gets caught doing something bad, they think they can avoid investigation and prosecution simply by shutting it down (Trump's foundation), or by leaving office (Zinke)?
Interest DrumpF the Fighter Folds all the time.

DrumpF-U. a Scam
DrumpF Foundation a Scam

Yet Hillary illegally trashed evidence, sold Uranium to russia and personally profited while Sec. of State and was found guilty......a truly 'shocking pattern of illegality' yet Comey let her off Scott-free. Why is Gen. Fyinn being treated differently?
the only reason hilary isnt in jail is because the republicans sole purpose in life is to protect democrats and their crimes/agenda

Really? She was found guilty? Got any links for the trial or the sentencing?

Really? She was found guilty? Got any links for the trial or the sentencing?

I think his point was she did it and got away with it

I am not getting this at all. The President and his family were involved with a scam that has now been shut down.
And the only response is to make up stories about Mrs Clinton. I am happy to accept that she is Satan but really ? Who gives a fuck ?
Your President is a fucking criminal. Its just been on my TV. Your narrow partisanship is risible.

I am not getting this at all. The President and his family were involved with a scam that has now been shut down.
And the only response is to make up stories about Mrs Clinton. I am happy to accept that she is Satan but really ? Who gives a fuck ?
Your President is a fucking criminal. Its just been on my TV. Your narrow partisanship is risible.

who was making up stories about hilary???

I've only seen known facts

I think its a good start with trump and hopefully it gets momentum and they go for hilary next

the only reason hilary isnt in jail is because the republicans sole purpose in life is to protect democrats and their crimes/agenda
You're right. What you said happens.............in third world countries.

But in this country, we have rule of law. Republicans don't understand because they feel laws and rules and other restrictions don't apply to them. Seems they are finding out how well that works for them.

You're right. What you said happens.............in third world countries.

But in this country, we have rule of law. Republicans don't understand because they feel laws and rules and other restrictions don't apply to them. Seems they are finding out how well that works for them.

why are you singling out republicans???
democrats have as little respect for the rule of law as the repubes,,,both are lying back stabbing two faced baby killers

apple-orange-300x158.jpg

Forum List

Back