Trump Foundation will dissolve under judicial supervision. Clinton Foundation lives on!

As this case moves forward, they’re going to want trumps tax returns.

He might as will save time and just hand them over now.

i'm willing to bet that mueller already has them. & come january, maxine waters will be in charge of the finance committee. guess what she will be doing about donny's taxes?
lol-he shoulda never tested the waters....

Democrats are racists
40% of them hide this fact by not being White. Devious bastards!
bzy3o329y0mlpris47pfaa.gif

Yet Hillary illegally trashed evidence, sold Uranium to russia and personally profited while Sec. of State and was found guilty......a truly 'shocking pattern of illegality' yet Comey let her off Scott-free. Why is Gen. Fyinn being treated differently?
the only reason hilary isnt in jail is because the republicans sole purpose in life is to protect democrats and their crimes/agenda
You're right. What you said happens.............in third world countries.

But in this country, we have rule of law. Republicans don't understand because they feel laws and rules and other restrictions don't apply to them. Seems they are finding out how well that works for them.

why are you singling out republicans???
democrats have as little respect for the rule of law as the repubes,,,both are lying back stabbing two faced baby killers
I never can understand those who say the two parties are the same.

They are so very different.

One side is mostly white, and welcome to hate and violence.

The other side is everyone else.

Light years apart.

yep.

one party is for inclusion. & one party is for exclusion.

guess which is which.

You can only be 'included' in the Democrat party if you declare your skin color.

To me, the most hilarious part of this, is that by law none of the Trump kids and Trump will never be allowed to serve on the Board of Directors of any charity ever.

For people that are so into the “social scene“, this is a devastating blow.

Wherever they go they’ll be the people who ripped off children sick people and poor people. For the rest of their lives.
Du4xFneWwAA5ndP.jpg

Part of the agreement.

Didn't a court just rule that Trump's taxes don't have to be provided?
To the public.

Any group can file a lawsuit demanding information, whatever it is, and then it's up to the court's discretion. The court felt it was an invasion of privacy if all you have is a "want" to know and not a "need" to know.

But,

When it comes to the House with subpoena power, it's a whole nother ball game. They are oversight to the presidency. Then the tax returns have to be produced for scrutiny.

the only reason hilary isnt in jail is because the republicans sole purpose in life is to protect democrats and their crimes/agenda
You're right. What you said happens.............in third world countries.

But in this country, we have rule of law. Republicans don't understand because they feel laws and rules and other restrictions don't apply to them. Seems they are finding out how well that works for them.

why are you singling out republicans???
democrats have as little respect for the rule of law as the repubes,,,both are lying back stabbing two faced baby killers
I never can understand those who say the two parties are the same.

They are so very different.

One side is mostly white, and welcome to hate and violence.

The other side is everyone else.

Light years apart.

yep.

one party is for inclusion. & one party is for exclusion.

guess which is which.

You can only be 'included' in the Democrat party if you declare your skin color.
Skin color doesn't matter except to Republicans who will still say you were born overseas. We've seen it before. They lie so.

To the public.

Any group can file a lawsuit demanding information, whatever it is, and then it's up to the court's discretion. The court felt it was an invasion of privacy if all you have is a "want" to know and not a "need" to know.

But,

When it comes to the House with subpoena power, it's a whole nother ball game. They are oversight to the presidency. Then the tax returns have to be produced for scrutiny.

So you're saying I can review the tax returns of anyone I want just by filling a lawsuit? I'm surprised that Trump's taxes haven't been put out in public already... I mean, surely someone that's interacted with him in the past 10 years could be dug up to say some shit and obtain a copy for leaking...

Oh I think the Clinton Foundation is on the way out as donations have dried up.

Wonder why???

3 whistleblowers have come forward to spill the beans on Clinton selling out the USA
No they didn't.

Sure, they did Dean.

Plus Trump set up Pelosi and Schumer to go on record that their prefer Mexico to the USA

Amazingly, the Mueller Team avoided stepping in the "Treason Trap" that Sullivan put out for them earlier this week. It would have been sweet to get the Mule Team on record about that

To the public.

But,

So you're saying I can review the tax returns of anyone I want just by filling a lawsuit? I'm surprised that Trump's taxes haven't been put out in public already... I mean, surely someone that's interacted with him in the past 10 years could be dug up to say some shit and obtain a copy for leaking...
It’s OK, not everybody is speedy.
You can file a lawsuit on anything you can think of. If you have the money.
But something frivolous, the court won’t even look at. So it’s just wasted time. But you can try.
That’s what it means, by the courts discretion.
Are you getting it? Is it clear now?
If it isn’t, just let us know. Maybe somebody else could take a swipe at explaining it?

Oh I think the Clinton Foundation is on the way out as donations have dried up.

Wonder why???

3 whistleblowers have come forward to spill the beans on Clinton selling out the USA
No they didn't.

Sure, they did Dean.

Plus Trump set up Pelosi and Schumer to go on record that their prefer Mexico to the USA

Amazingly, the Mueller Team avoided stepping in the "Treason Trap" that Sullivan put out for them earlier this week. It would have been sweet to get the Mule Team on record about that
So the three whistleblowers are Trump, Pelosi, and Schumer?
Wow, that is strange.
And Sullivan did what?
And who is the Mule team?

To the public.

But,

But something frivolous, the court won’t even look at. So it’s just wasted time. But you can try.
If it isn’t, just let us know. Maybe somebody else could take a swipe at explaining it?

mmm I think you might be missing my broader point kido. No worries though, keep "schooling" me, unlike you lefties, I'm always open to learning new things.

So what you're saying here is that no one has had enough evidence of financial mismanagement to bring suit and get a copy of Trump's taxes through the court system as you claim it works?

To the public.

But,

mmm I think you might be missing my broader point kido. No worries though, keep "schooling" me, unlike you lefties, I'm always open to learning new things.

So what you're saying here is that no one has had enough evidence of financial mismanagement to bring suit and get a copy of Trump's taxes through the court system as you claim it works?
No, that’s not what I said at all. Sigh.
No one in a position to investigate has investigated so far.
Because Republicans have squashed any investigation.
But starting January 3, it’ll be Democrats in charge. Then Republicans won’t be able to squash an investigation.
Do you understand?
Is it too complex to get?

Remember, any congressional investigation was shut down by Nunez.
But remember, Nunez is going to be gone January 3.
He won’t be able to shut down an investigation.

To the public.

But,

No, that’s not what I said at all. Sigh.
No one in a position to investigate has investigated so far.
Because Republicans have squashed any investigation.
But starting January 3, it’ll be Democrats in charge. Then Republicans won’t be able to squash an investigation.
Do you understand?
Is it too complex to get?

Oh yes dear, it is exactly what you said. They can dig up people all over the nation to file lawsuits against everything around Trump, but yet magically, not one of them could find a financial reason to dig up his tax returns as you say is possible? I find that very hard to believe.

So either A) you don't know what you're talking about regarding the law or B) there's nothing for your media to tell you about Trump's taxes. Do you have a C) here? I'm all ears.

Forum List

Back