Trump friends "concerned about his well-being"

The day YOU are concerned about trump will be the day that hell freezes over. And this is merely another in a long line of garbage that you silly people have been shoveling. No one with a brain believes a bit of it. But feel free to waste your time peddling the crap, clearly it makes you feel better.

no one with a brain doesn't believe he's coming apart at the seams.

yes, i'm looking at you

Over and over the same recycled fakery. Journalists and reporters should have to take a lie detector test before they say anything in public.

Democracy isn't exactly a new concept either. Lots of parallels between modern day America and Rome in it's waning years.
And lots of differences. Like, the entire structure of the government....centralized banking... Little things like those... ;)

So I take it you also want to be his friend since you meet the qualification?
`
You must be old. Don't blame yourself. I never mentioned anything about qualifications so I can understand your confusion. This is interesting however. Do you think I'm competing with you for his affection? Are you jealous????
`

You need to reread your post.

You said: "No doubt. When you have money and power, every low life in the world wants to be your friend."

Democracy isn't exactly a new concept either. Lots of parallels between modern day America and Rome in it's waning years.
And lots of differences. Like, the entire structure of the government....centralized banking... Little things like those... ;)

Rome was brought down because it over extended itself, made too many enemies and it's core population became weak and fat. Many parallels between today's degenerate (((western society))) and Weimar Germany as well.

Rome was brought down because it over extended itself, made too many enemies and it's core population became weak and fat. Many parallels between today's degenerate (((western society))) and Weimar Germany as well.
Rome was brought down when the christians took over.

The deperation on the Left, is almost palpable.
I’m just glad trump and the right is miserable and having drama every day and not really getting their agenda passed.

Coming from somebody like you! :rolleyes-41: lol who cares!
I’m just saying you can’t possibly be saying you’re happy with how things are going.

I know you’re happy Hillary isn’t president. I know you prefer trump. But you can’t say this has been a good first half

Rome was brought down when the christians took over.

Flunked history did you?

The deperation on the Left, is almost palpable.
I’m just glad trump and the right is miserable and having drama every day and not really getting their agenda passed.

Coming from somebody like you! :rolleyes-41: lol who cares!
Nothing says "who cares" quite like taking the time to post to someone that you don't care.
And of course she cares. If I posted I change my mind trumps great she would like that comment. I’m just not going to do that.

It's good that they are speaking up .. it's obvious.

Trump friends "concerned about his well-being"

Aides describe Trump as "uncontrollable" ... and "see a president isolated and on edge" — WashPost front-pager by Phil Rucker, Ashley Parker and Josh Dawsey:

• "Trump’s friends are increasingly concerned about his well-being, worried that the president’s obsession with cable commentary and perceived slights is taking a toll on the 71-year-old. 'Pure madness,' lamented one exasperated ally."
  • "Trump seethed with anger last Wednesday night over cable news coverage of a photo ... by Axios, showing Sessions at dinner with Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who oversees the Russia investigation, and another top Justice Department prosecutor."
  • "The outing was described in news reports as amounting to an act of solidarity after Trump had attacked Sessions in a tweet that morning."
  • "The next morning, Trump was still raging about the photo, venting to friends and allies about a dinner he viewed as an intentional show of disloyalty."

Most of us were 'concerned about him' two years ago and every day since. At least his circle of sycophants is starting to feel the flames through the door now.

Forum List

Back