Trump friends "concerned about his well-being"

Democracy isn't exactly a new concept either. Lots of parallels between modern day America and Rome in it's waning years.
And lots of differences. Like, the entire structure of the government....centralized banking... Little things like those... ;)

Rome was brought down because it over extended itself, made too many enemies and it's core population became weak and fat. Many parallels between today's degenerate (((western society))) and Weimar Germany as well.
Rome was brought down when the christians took over.

Flunked history did you?
Prove me wrong...the christians were in charge when the Empire collapsed.

It's good that they are speaking up .. it's obvious.

Trump friends "concerned about his well-being"

Aides describe Trump as "uncontrollable" ... and "see a president isolated and on edge" — WashPost front-pager by Phil Rucker, Ashley Parker and Josh Dawsey:

• "Trump’s friends are increasingly concerned about his well-being, worried that the president’s obsession with cable commentary and perceived slights is taking a toll on the 71-year-old. 'Pure madness,' lamented one exasperated ally."
  • "Trump seethed with anger last Wednesday night over cable news coverage of a photo ... by Axios, showing Sessions at dinner with Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who oversees the Russia investigation, and another top Justice Department prosecutor."
  • "The outing was described in news reports as amounting to an act of solidarity after Trump had attacked Sessions in a tweet that morning."
  • "The next morning, Trump was still raging about the photo, venting to friends and allies about a dinner he viewed as an intentional show of disloyalty."

Most of us were 'concerned about him' two years ago and every day since. At least his circle of sycophants is starting to feel the flames through the door now.
Didn’t American leaders over in Europe assure the Europeans trump is not speaking for the USA.

In other words he should be gone in 2020

Most of us were 'concerned about him' two years ago and every day since. At least his circle of sycophants is starting to feel the flames through the door now.

most of us knew he was a fraud 30 years ago

i don't know why the fuckwits who voted for him expect differently
Many of them flat out said they wanted to see him burn everything down.

Democracy isn't exactly a new concept either. Lots of parallels between modern day America and Rome in it's waning years.
And lots of differences. Like, the entire structure of the government....centralized banking... Little things like those... ;)

Rome was brought down because it over extended itself, made too many enemies and it's core population became weak and fat. Many parallels between today's degenerate (((western society))) and Weimar Germany as well.

Flunked history did you?

Get your ass back to school and learn the truth before you embarrass yourself further. It seems like an all-consuming passion with you these days.

The Christians also ran the Byzantine Empire. Why did it survive?

I will give you this website though:

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell

Most of you didn't know who Barack Obama was before 2004 and yet you voted for him anyway because of the color of his skin

Many of them flat out said they wanted to see him burn everything down.

Not everything, just the entire system of government.

Flunked history did you?

Get your ass back to school and learn the truth before you embarrass yourself further. It seems like an all-consuming passion with you these days.

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell
My goodness...are you going to say that the Byzantine Empire has survived? Really? Or did it fall too?

Talk about someone who doesn't know their history! Thinking the Byzantine Empire has survived.....:777:

Flunked history did you?

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell

Flunked history did you?

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell

Christianity and the loss of traditional values

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell

Most of you didn't know who Barack Obama was before 2004 and yet you voted for him anyway because of the color of his skin

um, no

just because you voted against him for that reason doesn't mean those who did used the same *reasoning* as you did.

as opposed to trump, of whom anyone with the ability to see lightning and hear thunder knew the closest he should come to the presidency was a paid tour of the white house.

um, no

just because you voted against him for that reason doesn't mean those who did used the same *reasoning* as you did.

as opposed to trump, of whom anyone with the ability to see lightning and hear thunder knew the closest he should come to the presidency was a paid tour of the white house.

Don't lie, it's unbecoming. Voting against the black guy for a white person would have been morally wrong.

Flunked history did you?

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell
My goodness...are you going to say that the Byzantine Empire has survived? Really? Or did it fall too?

Talk about someone who doesn't know their history! Thinking the Byzantine Empire has survived.....:777:

You are a dumbass of the highest order. Learn to read trash hauler!

It lasted well over 1000 years, idiot!

Never go into a battle of wits unarmed!

Flunked history did you?

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell

But it isn't around now, is it? Surely you don't need me to help you figure out that it eventually fell too, right?

Flunked history did you?

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell

But it isn't around now, is it? Surely you don't need me to help you figure out that it eventually fell too, right?

Go play with your husband's joystick!

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell

Your concession is duly noted, "admiral". Carry on.

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell

^named after a fictional character, played by a draft dodger

thinks it's cno

:lol:

too funny

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell

^named after a fictional character, played by a draft dodger

thinks it's cno

:lol:

too funny
Ironically, it's spelled Torrey.

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell

Your concession is duly noted, "admiral". Carry on.

I concede nothing to a mental midget like you. I just tire of educating you for free!

Forum List

Back