Trump gains 15 points in favorability in March...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Need proof Establishment efforts to stop Trump have failed miserably?

Trump has GAINED 15 points of net favorability among Republicans since Feb. 27th, leads Cruz by one point and is a mere 7 points behind Kasich, according to Gallup.

Cruz has also made great strides in advancing his favorability rating among Republicans 12 points.

Kasich, who began the month at 23, now sits at 29, a meager 6 point increase.

March.png

Presidential Election 2016: Key Indicators

You know I've been torn between Trump and Cruz through the whole process.
At this point I'm glad to see Trump victorious just for the possible real change we might see.
I mean really,it's gotta be better than Barry..

The more the establishment elites slam Trump the higher his numbers go. I love it. They don't even have a clue that they are insulting so many R voters by carrying on the way they are.

It's pretty crazy to witness them not connecting the dots at all.

Trump Voters to the establishment. "We hate you. We don't want to vote for you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wipers!

We fart in your general direction! Your mothers were hamsters and your fathers smelt of elderberries!"

Cr: monty python with a little switch up.

:lol:

At this point I'm glad to see Trump victorious just for the possible real change we might see.

Agreed. I have nothing against Cruz, and if he wins the nomination fair and square, I'll be pleased as punch to vote for him.

All things being equal, I'd likely support Cruz over Trump...but all things are not equal.

If it weren't for Trump, it would be some other more moderate establishment candidate leading the delegate race, and the GOP Establishment would again be clamoring that we have to get behind Bush or Rubio or we'd be damaging the party ala 2012 Romney. Cruz would be the second place conservative candidate that didn't stand a chance against the structural advantages built into the RNC primary race. It's the reason we continue to get a Bush, Dole, McCain, or Romney every four years.

If it weren't for Trump, the establishment would have THEIR guy, and Cruz would be out in the cold.

The other unequal factor is the Electoral College.

Take a look at the tossup map.

270towin Toss-up.png

Can a Cruz be competitive in PA or WI. He barely placed in Ohio....it was the Kasich-Trump show. Trump also won the Virginia Primary, the North Carolina Primary, the Florida Primary and crushed it in Nevada and New Hampshire.

Trump is the candidate that can win in November IMO.

Trump is like a shot of common sense,leadership and brutal honesty. Something the American People haven't had in MANY MANY years it's going to take them a bit to get used to hearing the brutal truth. They have enjoyed living in a fantasy land and being lied to because it was just to damn hard to face the truth of how badly we were getting screwed.

Agreed. I have nothing against Cruz, and if he wins the nomination fair and square, I'll be pleased as punch to vote for him.

All things being equal, I'd likely support Cruz over Trump...but all things are not equal.

If it weren't for Trump, it would be some other more moderate establishment candidate leading the delegate race, and the GOP Establishment would again be clamoring that we have to get behind Bush or Rubio or we'd be damaging the party ala 2012 Romney. Cruz would be the second place conservative candidate that didn't stand a chance against the structural advantages built into the RNC primary race. It's the reason we continue to get a Bush, Dole, McCain, or Romney every four years.

If it weren't for Trump, the establishment would have THEIR guy, and Cruz would be out in the cold.

The other unequal factor is the Electoral College.

Take a look at the tossup map.

View attachment 68042

Can a Cruz be competitive in PA or WI. He barely placed in Ohio....it was the Kasich-Trump show. Trump also won the Virginia Primary, the North Carolina Primary, the Florida Primary and crushed it in Nevada and New Hampshire.

Trump is the candidate that can win in November IMO.

You said it in more words than I'm ready to type....call it Crown impaired.

Forum List

Back