Trump gains minority support from growing economy

Michael Jackson is dead, who else are you gonna ask? :dunno:

And far more people on planet Earth darken their skin than lighten it, so who knows what planet you’re on?
You think that people tan because they want to be black? BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lmao:
Clearly, they want darker skin. So who’s lightening their skin?
All the bumberclydes who are passing. Even some blacks discriminate against darker blacks, don't tell me you didn't know??? :ack-1:
Have no idea what a “bumberclyde“ is.

Clearly, darker skin is considered more attractive as tens of millions of people work, or pay, at darkening their skin. Some who even want to be black... just ask Rachel Dolezal.
RD was a loony, that's the model you hold up? :lol: Black people are trying to pass constantly, RD was a single nutjob.

People tanning don't do it because they want to be black, don't be such an imbecile.

And the blacker you are, the more some blacks will discriminate against you. Now you know.
So? Michael Jackson was also loony. Didn’t stop you from naming him. And no, I don’t know that the blacker one is, the more they are discriminated against; just because you say so. But at least you understand blacks are discriminated against.

Also, I’m not saying people tan because they want to be black. I said people tan because so many people find darker skin more attractive. Though some do it because they wasn’t to be black. I’m still waiting for you to name some blacks who want to be white.....

You think that people tan because they want to be black? BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lmao:
All the bumberclydes who are passing. Even some blacks discriminate against darker blacks, don't tell me you didn't know??? :ack-1:

Clearly, darker skin is considered more attractive as tens of millions of people work, or pay, at darkening their skin. Some who even want to be black... just ask Rachel Dolezal.
RD was a loony, that's the model you hold up? :lol: Black people are trying to pass constantly, RD was a single nutjob.

People tanning don't do it because they want to be black, don't be such an imbecile.

And the blacker you are, the more some blacks will discriminate against you. Now you know.
So? Michael Jackson was also loony. Didn’t stop you from naming him. And no, I don’t know that the blacker one is, the more they are discriminated against; just because you say so. But at least you understand blacks are discriminated against.

Also, I’m not saying people tan because they want to be black. I said people tan because so many people find darker skin more attractive. Though some do it because they wasn’t to be black. I’m still waiting for you to name some blacks who want to be white.....
Tanned/Darker WHITE skin is more attractive, not black skin.

Have you ever heard of blacks "passing"? If not, google it. You'll have learned 2 things today. You're welcome.

And far more people on planet Earth darken their skin than lighten it, so who knows what planet you’re on?

People quit trying to pass a long time ago. Meanwhile tanning is a billion dollar industry.

You apparently are a loony yourself.

Have you ever heard of blacks "passing"? If not, google it. You'll have learned 2 things today. You're welcome.
I haven’t actually learned anything from you. You don’t seem to want to clarify what you’re talking about and I have no interest in Googling your answers. And no, darker white skin is not more attractive. Darker skin is. That’s why so many white folks darken their skin.

And still waiting for you to name blacks who want to be white....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Name one Black person thats passing.

• Thanks

People quit trying to pass a long time ago. Meanwhile tanning is a billion dollar industry.

People don't tan to be black you idiot. If you think that white people say to themselves "hey, I think I'll tan because I like black skin", then you are mistaken.

I haven’t actually learned anything from you. You don’t seem to want to clarify what you’re talking about and I have no interest in Googling your answers. And no, darker white skin is not more attractive. Darker skin is. That’s why so many white folks darken their skin.

And still waiting for you to name blacks who want to be white....
Google "blacks "passing", or stop asking.

There are plenty of examples of black passing.
Notes on a Lifetime of Passing

People don't tan to be black you idiot. If you think that white people say to themselves "hey, I think I'll tan because I like black skin", then you are mistaken.
Why do you keep making up strawmen? No one is saying white people tan because they want to be black — I said they tan because darker skin is largely considered to be more attractive.

Though some do...

395px-Martina_Big_Titel.jpg

Why is Idris Elba a sex symbol? How about Lupita Nyong'o?

• Thanks

Why do you keep making up strawmen? No one is saying white people tan because they want to be black — I said they tan because darker skin is largely considered to be more attractive.

Though some do...

395px-Martina_Big_Titel.jpg
That's your idea of a hot woman? She looks like someone dipped her in an outhouse. :lol:

A sex symbol for people with no sense of smell of sight, maybe.

Those are not examples of black folks who wanted to be white. Those are examples of blacks who felt they had to be white in order to get s job in a white-dominated society where discrimination against blacks was systematic and legal.

Got any examples from this millennium?

Those are not examples of black folks who wanted to be white. Those are examples of blacks who felt they had to be white in order to get s job in a white-dominated society where discrimination against blacks was systematic and legal.

Got any examples from this millennium?
If I did, they wouldn't be passing today, now would they? :biggrin:

Why do white women love dark men so much? They can see and smell?

• Thanks

I mean within the least century.

• Thanks

The fat white woman is pretty much all the black man gets. You can have them. :biggrin:

If I could give you names they wouldn't be passing, would they? :biggrin:

The fat white woman is pretty much all the black man gets. You can have them. :biggrin:
You call white women fat if they weigh more than a prepubescent girl. Your fat is normal sized for us. No wonder white women are leaving you guys in droves.

If I could give you names they wouldn't be passing, would they? :biggrin:
So you have nothing like we all know. Thought so. :laugh:

Forum List

Back