Trump gains minority support from growing economy

with black unemployment at an all time low more and more blacks [especially black males] may start voting republican !! the libturds in power know this and are losing their communist minds !
Trump is not in an election season.

No but the people up for election are and they are being judged of if they are in favor of or opposed to Trump's agenda to make the country great again after the Obama disaster.

What disaster? The one made up by fox news?

How about increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, increased income disparity, increased welfare, increased taxes, failed health care, millions of Illegals, dismal economic growth and a foreign policy that was based upon giving away the store to the Muslims and Communists?

Big disaster! Worst President ever! Thank god Trump is working hard to undo some of that mess

with black unemployment at an all time low more and more blacks [especially black males] may start voting republican !! the libturds in power know this and are losing their communist minds !

Blacks see that black unemployment is still double that of whites. So no, there will be no large number of blacks voting for Trump. And more and more blacks are not voting republican. I'm Black and I'm not going to argue with someone white about this.
Black unemployment is at a historic low. You'll never be happy, will you?

When black unemployment is equal to whites, I'll be happy.
Pants up don't loot, get a job.

Personally, I can't wait to see the finals on the midterms to see if a trend continues and if it does, Trump will have nothing but his mouth to blame. Then maybe these arrogant mouther fuckers will shut up.

You are delusional Moon Bat. Just like you were in the 2016 Presidential election when you were convinced that Crooked Hillary was going to win by an EC landslide.

The Republicans are going to maintain control of the House, pick up seats in the Senate and Trump will still be President.

You stupid Moon Bats will still be marching around in your pink pussy hats, howling at the sky and bitching on Democratunderground how terrible it is for Trump to be making this country great again.

download.php

Poll: Trump Gains Minority Support from Growing Economy | Breitbart

Great to see! Like it or not President Trump has shown the GOP HOW to win national elections from now on.
The economy has been growing for several years before Trump was elected.

Yup, but pathetic is not really a growth pattern we like to see.
Growth has been slow but steady which is perfectly fine.

Yes, but it will be tough giving those burger flippers 15 bucks an hour on pathetic growth....why do you hate low income earners?
the rich already got their tax break; they can afford it.

Blacks see that black unemployment is still double that of whites. So no, there will be no large number of blacks voting for Trump. And more and more blacks are not voting republican. I'm Black and I'm not going to argue with someone white about this.

Tell that to the other whites in your trailer park.

Great to see! Like it or not President Trump has shown the GOP HOW to win national elections from now on.

Yes, but it will be tough giving those burger flippers 15 bucks an hour on pathetic growth....why do you hate low income earners?
the rich already got their tax break; they can afford it.

Gee, so did most Americans that work.

Tell that to the other whites in your trailer park.
I don't live in a trailer park racist liar.

I don't hate them for years I employed them and showed them better way to earn more dough..I am not a corporation bound to a profit. I enjoyed teaching people to be proud self-supporting humans and try to this day to get people to be more in tune with themselves and nature..But I can't force people to change from afar.

The problem is that the economy isn't growing. I think the poll just illustrates the growing lack of understanding of economic theory and monetary policy among the electorate.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, I'm just saying.

In 7 years a lot of the middle class will likely be bumped into higher tax brackets because that so-called tax break was actually a tax increase. It's just gradual and its full effectwon;t happen for another 7 years. But it will happen.And we're still 21 trillion dollars in debt. And we're still kicking that can down the road. And we're still printing money. The stock market, that's nothing but bubble. That's illusioanry gain caused by inflation. And our dollar is worth about 4 cents. It'll get lower in value when the effect of the tax increase comes to fruition, too. And now we have more taxes in the form of more tariffs. Tariffs are taxes.

I'm sorry, but I have to politely disagree with the the sentiment of the poll.

The economy isn’t growing but GDP is up, stock market is up, real estate values are up, consumer confidence is up, unemployment is down.
What constitutes a growing economy?
GDP is not up it’s about 2%
GDP to Climb 2.9% This Year
That's good, don't want it climbing too high too fast we know what happens then..

I don't hate them for years I employed them and showed them better way to earn more dough..I am not a corporation bound to a profit. I enjoyed teaching people to be proud self-supporting humans and try to this day to get people to be more in tune with themselves and nature..But I can't force people to change from afar.

Participating in marches, demanding $15/hour is not really the same as earning.

The youth have not one thing the older experienced human has..Reality..

The problem is that the economy isn't growing. I think the poll just illustrates the growing lack of understanding of economic theory and monetary policy among the electorate.

In 7 years a lot of the middle class will likely be bumped into higher tax brackets because that so-called tax break was actually a tax increase. It's just gradual and its full effectwon;t happen for another 7 years. But it will happen.And we're still 21 trillion dollars in debt. And we're still kicking that can down the road. And we're still printing money. The stock market, that's nothing but bubble. That's illusioanry gain caused by inflation. And our dollar is worth about 4 cents. It'll get lower in value when the effect of the tax increase comes to fruition, too. And now we have more taxes in the form of more tariffs. Tariffs are taxes.

The economy isn’t growing but GDP is up, stock market is up, real estate values are up, consumer confidence is up, unemployment is down.
That's good, don't want it climbing too high too fast we know what happens then..

Hope you read the link...where it says:
The nation’s gross domestic product expanded at a nearly 4% rate in the second quarter
and
Tax cuts are boosting GDP through rising consumer spending and stronger business investment. Higher wages, expanding household income, job gains (albeit smaller than before) and credit utilization are also underpinning consumer spending.

The youth have not one thing the older experienced human has..Reality..

Say what? Youth has reality or doesn't have reality?

Will you lazy assholes stop putting me in your quotes if you're talking to someone else, please? It's annoying.

Thank You.

The nation’s gross domestic product expanded at a nearly 4% rate in the second quarter
and
Tax cuts are boosting GDP through rising consumer spending and stronger business investment. Higher wages, expanding household income, job gains (albeit smaller than before) and credit utilization are also underpinning consumer spending.

I hope you understand the GDP for the 2nd quarter has not been reported and your link is just guessing at what it was

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

and

I hope you understand the GDP for the 2nd quarter has not been reported and your link is just guessing at what it was

Yup, you're sharp today.

and

Yup, you're sharp today.

Last week both the NY Fed and the Atlanta Fed lowered their forecast, neither has it over 4 now, the NY Fed has it under 3

and

Yup, you're sharp today.

Last week both the NY Fed and the Atlanta Fed lowered their forecast, neither has it over 4 now, the NY Fed has it under 3

It was way too high in the early forcast.. The economy has not the ability to raise GNP as high as it once did...Way too much competition.
Need another world war to get back on top of things..and the debt is strangling the purse strings...

and

Yup, you're sharp today.

Saw one article pertaining to NY Fed having it at 3.3%, regardless, 3% is still better than 2%.

Forum List

Back