Trump gains minority support from growing economy

The problem is that the economy isn't growing. I think the poll just illustrates the growing lack of understanding of economic theory and monetary policy among the electorate.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, I'm just saying.

In 7 years a lot of the middle class will likely be bumped into higher tax brackets because that so-called tax break was actually a tax increase. It's just gradual and its full effectwon;t happen for another 7 years. But it will happen.And we're still 21 trillion dollars in debt. And we're still kicking that can down the road. And we're still printing money. The stock market, that's nothing but bubble. That's illusioanry gain caused by inflation. And our dollar is worth about 4 cents. It'll get lower in value when the effect of the tax increase comes to fruition, too. And now we have more taxes in the form of more tariffs. Tariffs are taxes.

I'm sorry, but I have to politely disagree with the the sentiment of the poll.

The economy isn’t growing but GDP is up, stock market is up, real estate values are up, consumer confidence is up, unemployment is down.
What constitutes a growing economy?
GDP is not up it’s about 2%

The problem is that the economy isn't growing. I think the poll just illustrates the growing lack of understanding of economic theory and monetary policy among the electorate.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, I'm just saying.

In 7 years a lot of the middle class will likely be bumped into higher tax brackets because that so-called tax break was actually a tax increase. It's just gradual and its full effectwon;t happen for another 7 years. But it will happen.And we're still 21 trillion dollars in debt. And we're still kicking that can down the road. And we're still printing money. The stock market, that's nothing but bubble. That's illusioanry gain caused by inflation. And our dollar is worth about 4 cents. It'll get lower in value when the effect of the tax increase comes to fruition, too. And now we have more taxes in the form of more tariffs. Tariffs are taxes.

I'm sorry, but I have to politely disagree with the the sentiment of the poll.

The economy isn’t growing but GDP is up, stock market is up, real estate values are up, consumer confidence is up, unemployment is down.
What constitutes a growing economy?
GDP is not up it’s about 2%
GDP to Climb 2.9% This Year

Poll: Trump Gains Minority Support from Growing Economy | Breitbart

Great to see! Like it or not President Trump has shown the GOP HOW to win national elections from now on.
The economy has been growing for several years before Trump was elected.

Yup, but pathetic is not really a growth pattern we like to see.
Growth has been slow but steady which is perfectly fine.

Yes, but it will be tough giving those burger flippers 15 bucks an hour on pathetic growth....why do you hate low income earners?

with black unemployment at an all time low more and more blacks [especially black males] may start voting republican !! the libturds in power know this and are losing their communist minds !

Blacks see that black unemployment is still double that of whites. So no, there will be no large number of blacks voting for Trump. And more and more blacks are not voting republican. I'm Black and I'm not going to argue with someone white about this.

I doubt that will happen, and I doubt the Black community will vote for a Republican in any great numbers, just like the Jewish community. The Democrats know they have both of those voting blocks so can essentially ignore them. Add illegal aliens, and the typical Dem voter fraud, and that is a LOT of voters.
20% of black voters is all that is needed to stop dems in their tracks thats why they are raising so much cane about immigration !!

That's not going to happen and immigration has nothing to do with it.

with black unemployment at an all time low more and more blacks [especially black males] may start voting republican !! the libturds in power know this and are losing their communist minds !

Blacks see that black unemployment is still double that of whites. So no, there will be no large number of blacks voting for Trump. And more and more blacks are not voting republican. I'm Black and I'm not going to argue with someone white about this.
Black unemployment is at a historic low. You'll never be happy, will you?

When black unemployment is equal to whites, I'll be happy.

Nah, black folks are smarter than you and know that Obama gets the credit for record low black unemployment, just like a starting pitcher who leaves a game in the 8th inning with the lead, gets the win.

Last edited:

So you want to be just like the white man, why am I not surprised? Is that just you, or do all blacks want to be like the white man?

So you want to be just like the white man, why am I not surprised? Is that just you, or do all blacks want to be like the white man?
You’re pretty ignorant, huh? Must be a conservative. He didn’t say he wants to be like a white man. He said he wants to be treated equally.

The Republicans won’t even get 10%

Where did I say that?

You’re pretty ignorant, huh? Must be a conservative. He didn’t say he wants to be like a white man. He said he wants to be treated equally.
His goal is to be like a white man. The Michael Jackson complex. What don't you get?

His goal is to be like a white man. The Michael Jackson complex. What don't you get?
What I don’t get is how someone could be as retarded as you but still manage to post on the Internet? That’s not at all what he said.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Where did I say that?
Bless his heart, he’s a conservative. :dunno:

Where did I say that?
"is equal to whites" meaning that you look up to the white man as your ideal. That's your goal, to be like whitey.

What I don’t get is how someone could be as retarded as you but still manage to post on the Internet? That’s not at all what he said.
His ideal is whitey and he won't be happy until he's equal in every way to whitey. I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

Forum List

Back