Trump gains minority support from growing economy

The problem is that the economy isn't growing.

LOL Trump and governor Walker just scored 13,000 jobs, a $10 billion dollar manufacturing plant, and $52 billion in revenue for the great citizens of Wisconsin. Trump is winning at a furious pace try to keep up. MAGA!

Where do you get $52 billion from?

One study says the state will recoup its incentives in the 2040s, though I don’t know if that’s true or not.

As Foxconn Breaks Ground in Wisconsin, the Costs to Taxpayers Go Up

Governor Walker.

So this?

Weekly Media Roundup: Wisconsin’s Future Looks Bright! | Governor Scott Walker

Wiscon Valley go educate yourself on this win then return to the discussion.

They spent 4 billion in tax dollars on a foreign company that will send it's profits back to China. WI won't break even for 25 years, will Foxconn still be in business in 10? Could be a huge waste of tax dollars.

Governor Walker said it will bring $52 billion to the state, sorry swing and a miss sour puss lib. :itsok:
And how long will that take? So you are for big government? You think we should pay off companies with tax dollars? Now that we are giving away billions, where will all these tax dollars come from?

:206: I'm a sour grapes liberal :206: Trump is winning :206:
winning what? our economy is slowing down and we still massive debt to pay.

US federal spending is Up One Hundred Thirty-Eight percent. US Debt is up One Hundred Sixty-Nine percent.
U're all over the map there buddy, talking out of both sides of your mouth. There is an interconnection between your disparate assertions, yet U seem oblivious to this, lol. You're talking debt here (logical) and in the next breath advocating for MASSIVE outlays of entitlement expenditures for criminal aliens crashing here (emotional). We all must submit ourselves to the intellectual exercise of fleshing out our ideologies in a multifaceted yet congruous compromise. U are no exception to this my friend!
No me baby. You will Always resort to the most fallacies. I offer no excuses.

lol. Yeah, with All of that Government spending not Market based spending. Who wouldn't be Confident.

US federal spending is Up One Hundred Thirty-Eight percent. US Debt is up One Hundred Sixty-Nine percent.

LOL Trump and governor Walker just scored 13,000 jobs, a $10 billion dollar manufacturing plant, and $52 billion in revenue for the great citizens of Wisconsin. Trump is winning at a furious pace try to keep up. MAGA!

One study says the state will recoup its incentives in the 2040s, though I don’t know if that’s true or not.

Governor Walker.

So this?

Pissing away tax dollars is a win for conservatives now eh? What happened to those tea party people? That estimate is based on 15 years, we probably won't even be using what they are making in 15 years.

Governor Walker.

So this?

I see a foxconn exec is on the board of the group throwing around your made up number. Go figure.

https://www.bizjournals.com/milwauk...-no-2-exec-named-to-mmac-board-wmc-could.html

Last edited:

Governor Walker.

So this?

Partisan propaganda.

Governor Walker.

So this?

Ok. Educate me on this.

The economy of Wisconsin is $230 billion. There are 3.1 million employees in the state. How does an investment of 1.7% of the state’s economy that adds 0.4% to total employment add 23% to the economy?

And remember, I studied econometrics.

Poll: Trump Gains Minority Support from Growing Economy | Breitbart

Great to see! Like it or not President Trump has shown the GOP HOW to win national elections from now on.

It's amazing how few people can actually see the reality.

You take over a rising economy, then people think that the president is the one responsible for this.

Not just Trump supporters either, it happens all over the world.

In the EU every country, except Germany, saw a change of leadership after 2008. Left went to right, as if it were the left's fault. And right went to left, as if it were the right's fault.

it was Bush's fault. And yet the EU suffered because of it, and govt's changed as if they could have done something different about it.
LOL rising economy....LMAO if the electorate LOVED how the economy was "improving" they would have elected Clinton NOT Trump.

Poll: Trump Gains Minority Support from Growing Economy | Breitbart

Great to see! Like it or not President Trump has shown the GOP HOW to win national elections from now on.

It's amazing how few people can actually see the reality.

You take over a rising economy, then people think that the president is the one responsible for this.

Not just Trump supporters either, it happens all over the world.

In the EU every country, except Germany, saw a change of leadership after 2008. Left went to right, as if it were the left's fault. And right went to left, as if it were the right's fault.

it was Bush's fault. And yet the EU suffered because of it, and govt's changed as if they could have done something different about it.
LOL rising economy....LMAO if the electorate LOVED how the economy was "improving" they would have elected Clinton NOT Trump.

Would they?

Are you saying the economy was not rising for 8 years?

Actually there seems to be a pattern, not exact, but that when the economy is doing well, the right is more likely to get elected. Then when it goes bad, the left are more likely to get in.

That's why Reagan was the only post war Republican president to see the economy BETTER after he got in than when he left, and Carter was the ONLY post war Democratic president to not see things better (it was the same).

Republicans come out of office with the economy worse, as a rule.

with black unemployment at an all time low more and more blacks [especially black males] may start voting republican !! the libturds in power know this and are losing their communist minds !

I doubt that will happen, and I doubt the Black community will vote for a Republican in any great numbers, just like the Jewish community. The Democrats know they have both of those voting blocks so can essentially ignore them. Add illegal aliens, and the typical Dem voter fraud, and that is a LOT of voters.

with black unemployment at an all time low more and more blacks [especially black males] may start voting republican !! the libturds in power know this and are losing their communist minds !
I'd vote for a Dem long before I would ever vote for a repub. I'd vote for anyone with a pulse long before I would vote for Drumpf.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I doubt that will happen, and I doubt the Black community will vote for a Republican in any great numbers, just like the Jewish community. The Democrats know they have both of those voting blocks so can essentially ignore them. Add illegal aliens, and the typical Dem voter fraud, and that is a LOT of voters.
At least they're updating the voter rolls... the infringement downside is that a lot of dead people will not be able to continue voting for perpetuity...

I can see a swing of a few percentage points going Trump's way.

I have no idea why anyone would vote republican today? They are unAmerican through and through. Aside from a love of unborn children, guns, and giving the rich more of America's lucre while taking away healthcare from the not so rich American, can anyone tell us why? PS the economy is still Obama's change starts in the latter years as W demonstrated and Obama experienced.

Dog Whistle Politics

Clarity on Racial Politics

'The Seventh Exclusion: Great Moments in American Racist Immigration History'
The Seventh Exclusion: Great Moments in American Racist Immigration History

'White people' White people - Wikipedia

At least they're updating the voter rolls... the infringement downside is that a lot of dead people will not be able to continue voting for perpetuity...

got a verifiable, unbiased, credible link to that sweety?

thanx in advance.... oh- & btw, that task force that president dotard created to find all those 'illegal' votes??? 3,000,000 of them to be exact... kinda failed & fell apart almost as soon as it started. why would that be? now, chop chop- get that link m'k?

Forum List

Back