Trump gains minority support from growing economy

Black unemployment is at a historic low. You'll never be happy, will you?

When black unemployment is equal to whites, I'll be happy.
So you want to be just like the white man, why am I not surprised? Is that just you, or do all blacks want to be like the white man?

Where did I say that?
"is equal to whites" meaning that you look up to the white man as your ideal. That's your goal, to be like whitey.

No, that's not what it means.
Of course it is, what else could it be?

So you want to be just like the white man, why am I not surprised? Is that just you, or do all blacks want to be like the white man?
You’re pretty ignorant, huh? Must be a conservative. He didn’t say he wants to be like a white man. He said he wants to be treated equally.
His goal is to be like a white man. The Michael Jackson complex. What don't you get?
What I don’t get is how someone could be as retarded as you but still manage to post on the Internet? That’s not at all what he said.
His ideal is whitey and he won't be happy until he's equal in every way to whitey. I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

Only a complete retard could come up with this claim.
You've shown nothing to disprove it. You complain all the time about whitey has this, whitey has that. You want what whitey has. Man up on it at least.

When black unemployment is equal to whites, I'll be happy.

Where did I say that?
Bless his heart, he’s a conservative. :dunno:
Libertarian. :biggrin:

I'm a democrat and a proud liberal. And demanding equality is not about wanting to be to like the white man. If we get equality, we easily surpass whitey. I surpassed your stupid white ass years ago. You want to be like me. You wish you were black. That's what white racism is all about. White male insecurity because they know who the man really is.
Nobody wants to be black, not even black people. You all want to be like whitey. Ask Michael Jackson.

Where did I say that?

I'm a democrat and a proud liberal. And demanding equality is not about wanting to be to like the white man. If we get equality, we easily surpass whitey. I surpassed your stupid white ass years ago. You want to be like me. You wish you were black. That's what white racism is all about. White male insecurity because they know who the man really is.
Nobody wants to be black, not even black people. You all want to be like whitey. Ask Michael Jackson.
They long to be white so then can correctly pronounce "Buick".

Where did I say that?

They long to be white so then can correctly pronounce "Buick".
...and heron.. oops, I mean heroin. :biggrin:

That's good, don't want it climbing too high too fast we know what happens then..

Hope you read the link...where it says:
The nation’s gross domestic product expanded at a nearly 4% rate in the second quarter
and
Tax cuts are boosting GDP through rising consumer spending and stronger business investment. Higher wages, expanding household income, job gains (albeit smaller than before) and credit utilization are also underpinning consumer spending.

I hope you understand the GDP for the 2nd quarter has not been reported and your link is just guessing at what it was

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yup, you're sharp today.

Last week both the NY Fed and the Atlanta Fed lowered their forecast, neither has it over 4 now, the NY Fed has it under 3

Saw one article pertaining to NY Fed having it at 3.3%, regardless, 3% is still better than 2%.

If it comes in above 3, which is in doubt.

But I get that it could come in at 1 and you would still be required to sing its praises

with black unemployment at an all time low more and more blacks [especially black males] may start voting republican !! the libturds in power know this and are losing their communist minds !
Extremely unlikely.

The GOP clearly doesn't understand the priorities of minorities.

Nor does it care to, obviously.
Wanna bet?
Minorities want to become the majority.
Then some of them want to kill Whitey.

with black unemployment at an all time low more and more blacks [especially black males] may start voting republican !! the libturds in power know this and are losing their communist minds !
Extremely unlikely.

The GOP clearly doesn't understand the priorities of minorities.

Nor does it care to, obviously.
Wanna bet?
Minorities want to become the majority.
Then some of them want to kill Whitey.
When a minority becomes a majority, oh how they hate a minority. - unknown.

The economy has been growing for several years before Trump was elected.

Yup, but pathetic is not really a growth pattern we like to see.
Growth has been slow but steady which is perfectly fine.

Yes, but it will be tough giving those burger flippers 15 bucks an hour on pathetic growth....why do you hate low income earners?
the rich already got their tax break; they can afford it.

Gee, so did most Americans that work.
yeah! Fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, you can afford it!

Where did I say that?

Michael Jackson is dead, who else are you gonna ask? :dunno:

And far more people on planet Earth darken their skin than lighten it, so who knows what planet you’re on?

That's good, don't want it climbing too high too fast we know what happens then..

The nation’s gross domestic product expanded at a nearly 4% rate in the second quarter
and
Tax cuts are boosting GDP through rising consumer spending and stronger business investment. Higher wages, expanding household income, job gains (albeit smaller than before) and credit utilization are also underpinning consumer spending.

I hope you understand the GDP for the 2nd quarter has not been reported and your link is just guessing at what it was

Yup, you're sharp today.

Last week both the NY Fed and the Atlanta Fed lowered their forecast, neither has it over 4 now, the NY Fed has it under 3

Saw one article pertaining to NY Fed having it at 3.3%, regardless, 3% is still better than 2%.
Where’s the 6% trump boasted he could achieve?

and

Yup, you're sharp today.

What?! It didn't happen overnight....I am shocked.

Yup, you're sharp today.

What?! It didn't happen overnight....I am shocked.
It didn’t happen at all. Nowhere near it, in fact. And given he inherited an economy at or near records on many different levels, should have been a piece of cake for the world’s greatest businessman ever.

Where did I say that?

And far more people on planet Earth darken their skin than lighten it, so who knows what planet you’re on?
You think that people tan because they want to be black? BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lmao:

You think that people tan because they want to be black? BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lmao:
Clearly, they want darker skin. So who’s lightening their skin?

All the bumberclydes who are passing. Even some blacks discriminate against darker blacks, don't tell me you didn't know??? :ack-1:

All the bumberclydes who are passing. Even some blacks discriminate against darker blacks, don't tell me you didn't know??? :ack-1:
Have no idea what a “bumberclyde“ is.

Clearly, darker skin is considered more attractive as tens of millions of people work, or pay, at darkening their skin. Some who even want to be black... just ask Rachel Dolezal.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Have no idea what a “bumberclyde“ is.

Clearly, darker skin is considered more attractive as tens of millions of people work, or pay, at darkening their skin. Some who even want to be black... just ask Rachel Dolezal.
RD was a loony, that's the model you hold up? :lol: Black people are trying to pass constantly, RD was a single nutjob.

People tanning don't do it because they want to be black, don't be such an imbecile.

And the blacker you are, the more some blacks will discriminate against you. Now you know.

Forum List

Back