Trump gains minority support from growing economy

RD was a loony, that's the model you hold up? :lol: Black people are trying to pass constantly, RD was a single nutjob.

People tanning don't do it because they want to be black, don't be such an imbecile.

And the blacker you are, the more some blacks will discriminate against you. Now you know.

People quit trying to pass a long time ago. Meanwhile tanning is a billion dollar industry.

You apparently are a loony yourself.
People don't tan to be black you idiot. If you think that white people say to themselves "hey, I think I'll tan because I like black skin", then you are mistaken.
Why do you keep making up strawmen? No one is saying white people tan because they want to be black — I said they tan because darker skin is largely considered to be more attractive.

Though some do...

395px-Martina_Big_Titel.jpg
That's your idea of a hot woman? She looks like someone dipped her in an outhouse. :lol:
She earns her living as a model, so clearly, plenty of people find her attractive. But the point here is, here’s an example of a white person who wanted to be black.

And again, tens of millions of people darken their skin because it’s largely considered more attractive.
So that woman is in blackface? BOUAHAHAHAHAHA! :auiqs.jpg:

Yup, you're sharp today.

Last week both the NY Fed and the Atlanta Fed lowered their forecast, neither has it over 4 now, the NY Fed has it under 3

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Saw one article pertaining to NY Fed having it at 3.3%, regardless, 3% is still better than 2%.
Where’s the 6% trump boasted he could achieve?

What?! It didn't happen overnight....I am shocked.
It didn’t happen at all. Nowhere near it, in fact. And given he inherited an economy at or near records on many different levels, should have been a piece of cake for the world’s greatest businessman ever.

Patience, dumbass, patience.

RD was a loony, that's the model you hold up? :lol: Black people are trying to pass constantly, RD was a single nutjob.

People tanning don't do it because they want to be black, don't be such an imbecile.

And the blacker you are, the more some blacks will discriminate against you. Now you know.
Why is Idris Elba a sex symbol? How about Lupita Nyong'o?
A sex symbol for people with no sense of smell of sight, maybe.
Why do white women love dark men so much? They can see and smell?
The fat white woman is pretty much all the black man gets. You can have them. :biggrin:
Not looking so fat to me...

s32828caa5e5ed421.jpg

f82eee13d6d0f0f47264897da5b9e4f4.jpg

main-qimg-f86eee5347d64723386e01db39cae8ff-c

Why is Idris Elba a sex symbol? How about Lupita Nyong'o?
A sex symbol for people with no sense of smell of sight, maybe.
Why do white women love dark men so much? They can see and smell?
The fat white woman is pretty much all the black man gets. You can have them. :biggrin:
Not looking so fat to me...

s32828caa5e5ed421.jpg

f82eee13d6d0f0f47264897da5b9e4f4.jpg

main-qimg-f86eee5347d64723386e01db39cae8ff-c
random internet pictures and you don’t know if they’re in a relashionship. You’re not very good at this, are you?

Last week both the NY Fed and the Atlanta Fed lowered their forecast, neither has it over 4 now, the NY Fed has it under 3

Saw one article pertaining to NY Fed having it at 3.3%, regardless, 3% is still better than 2%.

It didn’t happen at all. Nowhere near it, in fact. And given he inherited an economy at or near records on many different levels, should have been a piece of cake for the world’s greatest businessman ever.

But he is going backwards, not forwards.

Have no idea what a “bumberclyde“ is.

Clearly, darker skin is considered more attractive as tens of millions of people work, or pay, at darkening their skin. Some who even want to be black... just ask Rachel Dolezal.

So? Michael Jackson was also loony. Didn’t stop you from naming him. And no, I don’t know that the blacker one is, the more they are discriminated against; just because you say so. But at least you understand blacks are discriminated against.

Also, I’m not saying people tan because they want to be black. I said people tan because so many people find darker skin more attractive. Though some do it because they wasn’t to be black. I’m still waiting for you to name some blacks who want to be white.....
Tanned/Darker WHITE skin is more attractive, not black skin.

Have you ever heard of blacks "passing"? If not, google it. You'll have learned 2 things today. You're welcome.

Taz is a joke. The fact is white racism is built upon white male insecurity. Taz is insecure among blacks, he knows he doesn't measure up. I've been black for 57 years and have never wanted to be white. We played football because we got to fuck up white boys and not get in trouble. Many blacks and Hispanics boxed for the same reason. We want to be white so bad that anyone who tries is called an Uncle Tom, lawn jockey or a sellout. Those are the worst things any black person can be called along with the N word. So much for Taz.
I’ve never seen an intelligent racist.
Hear that IM2? He doesn’t think you’re intelligent. :biggrin:

Yup, Faun has been going backwards for a long long time.

So? Michael Jackson was also loony. Didn’t stop you from naming him. And no, I don’t know that the blacker one is, the more they are discriminated against; just because you say so. But at least you understand blacks are discriminated against.

Also, I’m not saying people tan because they want to be black. I said people tan because so many people find darker skin more attractive. Though some do it because they wasn’t to be black. I’m still waiting for you to name some blacks who want to be white.....
Tanned/Darker WHITE skin is more attractive, not black skin.

Have you ever heard of blacks "passing"? If not, google it. You'll have learned 2 things today. You're welcome.
Name one Black person thats passing.
There are plenty of examples of black passing.
Notes on a Lifetime of Passing

And there are far more examples of whites trying to get browner.
Not to pass as a fucking black person, you numbskull. :lol:

All the bumberclydes who are passing. Even some blacks discriminate against darker blacks, don't tell me you didn't know??? :ack-1:
Have no idea what a “bumberclyde“ is.

Clearly, darker skin is considered more attractive as tens of millions of people work, or pay, at darkening their skin. Some who even want to be black... just ask Rachel Dolezal.

People quit trying to pass a long time ago. Meanwhile tanning is a billion dollar industry.

You apparently are a loony yourself.
People don't tan to be black you idiot. If you think that white people say to themselves "hey, I think I'll tan because I like black skin", then you are mistaken.

Unlike you, I've hung out with people outside of my race . And I have heard them tell me how jealous they are that I don't have to pay for my brown skin. I'm not mistaken.
I bet you don’t even find that statement credible. :lol:

So has your savior. But since your head is up his ass you would not notice.

Hmmm...must be from all that winning.

This kind of winning?

Since his first volley in the trade war...

The NASDAQ is up 3.2%, as opposed to being up more than 30% the previous year.
The S&P is down 3.2%, as opposed to being up more than 19% the previous year.
The DJI is down 7.12% as opposed to being up more than 25% the previous year.

Patience for what? Trump could go the rest of his term and never get GDP above 2% and you’ll still be here defending him. You don’t care that he’s never even come close to hitting his mark; so why should anyone wait for him to do so?

Hope you read the link...where it says:
The nation’s gross domestic product expanded at a nearly 4% rate in the second quarter
and
Tax cuts are boosting GDP through rising consumer spending and stronger business investment. Higher wages, expanding household income, job gains (albeit smaller than before) and credit utilization are also underpinning consumer spending.

I hope you understand the GDP for the 2nd quarter has not been reported and your link is just guessing at what it was

Yup, you're sharp today.

Well you guys said 2% was the highest we could go.......you were wrong.
Trump's just getting started, open the book of Job, and learn about patience.

This kind of winning?

Since his first volley in the trade war...

The NASDAQ is up 3.2%, as opposed to being up more than 30% the previous year.
The S&P is down 3.2%, as opposed to being up more than 19% the previous year.
The DJI is down 7.12% as opposed to being up more than 25% the previous year.
Yeah the trade war talk has been deflating the economy, but uncertainty does that. Change is good in this area, we need to stop being ripped off. Everyone wants to sell in our market, we should leverage that to force them to take our stuff......small issue upfront, great rewards when people figure it out.

I hope you understand the GDP for the 2nd quarter has not been reported and your link is just guessing at what it was

Yup, you're sharp today.

LOL

Yes, with a strong economy, Trump exceded 2% in in his first year ... 2.3%.

And 2.0% for Q1-2018 to start off his second year.

And you idiots are already making excuses for him not hitting the numbers he claimed he could achieve.

Yup, you're sharp today.

LOL

And you idiots are already making excuses for him not hitting the numbers he claimed he could achieve.

Yup, wouldn't want you loons to get too upset, so we're slowly implementing our version of "new normal".

Yup, you're sharp today.

LOL

No we haven't. His policies helped a little, but now they will really help.
Deregulation, tax cuts and incentives. And trade policy.

U.S. GDP could top 4% in 2nd quarter, economists say

LOL

Yup, wouldn't want you loons to get too upset, so we're slowly implementing our version of "new normal".
LOLOL

Your version of normal claims we’re at about 40% unemployment.

LOL

LOLOL

Your version of normal claims we’re at about 40% unemployment.

And we're slowly digging out of that Obama ditch.

LOL

No we haven't. His policies helped a little, but now they will really help.
Deregulation, tax cuts and incentives. And trade policy.

U.S. GDP could top 4% in 2nd quarter, economists say
LOLOL

You’re posting predictions?

Seriously???

Keep this in mind when checking out this prediction. Q1 was 2.0%.

Atlanta Fed upgrades U.S. first-quarter GDP growth view to above 5...

Forum List

Back