Trump gathering with NRA is a gun free zone. You should boycott trump for banning guns.

They aren't here to discuss it. I'm asking the opinions of those here. Why doesn't the S.S. recognize what others claim as fact? No one is going to do anything stupid in a room full of armed people.
You have been the only one making that claim here, so you answer your own question, Troll

I already corrected on this and more now you are trying to project you lies and errors on me.

Posted the relevant quotes before your first post in the thread about it.

=====

POST 19

You missed this part:

"You can have your gun at other events during the three-day convention; but if you attend the forum with Trump, NRA’s Executive Vice President, NRA-ILA’s Executive Director, and “our nation’s top Second Amendment supporters,” per NRA’s event announcement, then you will be prohibited from exercising your God-given, Second Amendment right to bear arms."

and,

"The NRA also makes clear that there will be “no storage available for firearms.” For the record, the NRA also banned guns when Trump and Mike Pence were scheduled to speak at their 2018 convention, again citing the Secret Service’s wishes. Seems to me like a true, gun-toting American wouldn’t let the Secret Service bully their precious gun rights—guns don’t kill people, people kill people—but what do I know?"

bolding mine

:oops8:

===

They requested the NRA to ban firearms for the Trump visit ONLY the rest of the convention was by default allowing firearms which is outside of the security concern of the SS.

The SS has the authority to make this request or Trump doesn't visit.
Morons gonna moron.

I support the people's right to carry. I also support any group that wants to ban people from attending their event from carrying also.

It is pretty ironic here though.

No...it isn't.....this is the

You stupid asshat......you should try to read the actual article...

You can have your gun at other events during the three-day convention;

The Secret Service makes the rules when they are with the President you dumb ass....

I support the people's right to carry. I also support any group that wants to ban people from attending their event from carrying also.

It is pretty ironic here though.

No, it isn't......here is the truth...

You can have your gun at other events during the three-day convention;

The Secret Service makes the rules when a President makes an appearance...

Yep... Can't take my gun into a courtroom, or a federal buildings, or a military base.

Hell...the federal building security took away my tiny pocket knife.

Screenshot_20220525-111248-624.png

Got to trust all those other guys with guns to protect me.

So... this is a non-story.

Lots of places I can't take my gun where protection is provided.

They shouldn't need cops with so many armed in attendance. They should allow everybody to be armed

By your logic there should be no armed security at leftist events and not a single demleftist politician should have armed security.
See how dumb your post is?

And by "funky shit" do you mean also pointing out that Twitter banning Trump doesn't violate the First?

You are one bizarre little dude.

OK, rather than mocking you, I'll just say that no, I didn't say or mean that and I don't think it.

Wow ...

You are one bizarre little dude.

OK, rather than mocking you, I'll just say that no, I didn't say or mean that and I don't think it.

Wow ...
My bad. What "funky shit" were you referring to? Not being defensive, just curious.

Another insult of the SS who is REQUIRED by law to fully protect Trump 24/7 you idiot!

They always request removal of firearms for the area prior to the protected persons visit.

You are so freaking dense!

If the argument is correct that no one is going to do something stupid in a building full of armed people, there is no reason for concern.

If the argument is correct that no one is going to do something stupid in a building full of armed people, there is no reason for concern.

Nope.....as was pointed out in The Godfather, Part 2....if you are willing to die, you can kill a President......that is why the Secret Service ban guns......the lone, nutjob democrat looking to make bernie sanders and elizabeth warren happy...like the guy who tried to murder the entire republican baseball team.......is more than willing to die to murder a republican.

Exactly. Claiming something as a right merely means the government can't violate it. It doesn't mean other people have to accommodate you. This is something many, many people don't seem to understand.

This statement is true, however, it's NOT the government's job to use their power to favor one side at the expense of the other and you have consistently not had a problem with Democrats using government power to give themselves an advantage

You have repeatedly ignored the laws about special protection Trump and many others get 24/7 which means the SS MUST prevent possibilities of assassination at all times especially in a room full of firearms.

They have for a long time banned firearms from special events like this and have done this before at NRA event they protect someone in.

Your argument is irrelevant to the SS point of view because they MUST do all they can to protect him.

This statement is true, however, it's NOT the government's job to use their power to favor one side at the expense of the other and you have consistently not had a problem with Democrats using government power to give themselves an advantage
Like what? Not saying they haven't - they most certainly have. But is there some instance you're thinking of where I've defended it? I've specifically spoken out against the veiled legislative threats and demands that leaders make on private businesses to "do something" about some problem.

Has it ever occurred to you that a room full of firearm carrying NRA members is a perfect set up for the lone gunman who is intent is to kill Trump at all costs because they could be deranged or filled with partisan hate or on drugs?

That is why the SS tries to eliminate all the easy opportunities for someone to assassinate Trump in such places.

The SS knows WHY they MUST ban guns in the area of their protected person.

Lynette Fromme at Wikipedia

On September 5, 1975, Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, a member of the Manson Family cult, attempted to assassinate United States president Gerald Ford in Sacramento, California. She wanted to make a statement to people who refused to halt environmental pollution and its effects on air, trees, water, and animals (ATWA). Although Fromme stood a little more than an arm's length from Ford that Friday morning and pointed an M1911 pistol at him in the public grounds of the California State Capitol building, she had not chambered a round, the gun did not fire, and no one was injured.

and,

Sarah Moore at Wikipedia:

Sara Jane Moore was standing in the crowd 40 feet away from Ford when she fired two shots with her .38 Special revolver. The first shot missed Ford's head by 5 inches and passed through the wall above the doorway Ford had just walked out of.[4] A bystander named Oliver Sipple heard the sound of the first shot and dove at Moore, grabbing her shooting arm before she pulled the trigger a second time. The second shot struck John Ludwig, a 42-year-old taxi driver standing inside the hotel,[5] in the groin.[4] Ludwig survived.

=====

That is why they BAN firearms from the area as there have been close calls over the years which is why they EXPANDED the area of protection.

You have been refuted so thoroughly that you should crawl away.

Last edited:
Like what? Not saying they haven't - they most certainly have. But is there some instance you're thinking of where I've defended it? I've specifically spoken out against the veiled legislative threats and demands that leaders make on private businesses to "do something" about some problem.

1) You didn't care the Democrats were using their power for left wing companies to reward friends and punish enemies. When I brought that up, you said it's fine as long as they don't pass a law and just do it
2) In this discussion you're fine with the Secret Service using protection to control Trump. Sure, go ahead, we just won't protect you like you were a Democrat ...

Over and over it's the same, you have Republican rules and Democrat rules, just like a Democrat

Forum List

Back