Trump gathering with NRA is a gun free zone. You should boycott trump for banning guns.

Now you insult the Secret Service who are well set up to gather intelligence surrounding the visit.

Secret Service

Our Protective Mission​

Horizontal Rule

We play a critical role in protecting U.S. and visiting world leaders, safeguarding U.S. elections through protection of candidates and nominees, and ensuring the security of key facilities and major, national-level events.

Our protective mission dates back to 1901, after the assassination of President William McKinley. Following the tragedy the Secret Service was authorized to protect the President of the United States. In 1906, Congress passed legislation and funds for the Secret Service to provide presidential protection. Over the years the number of our protectees and the scope of the protective mission has expanded in response to the evolving threat environment.

===

A lot more details in the website.

You don't have a fucking clue about the role and powers of the Secret Service.

Shame on you for your continued ignorance.

:cuckoo:

Insult. I'm stating a simple fact. Why are they now aware that people will not attempt something stupid in a room full of armed people? (not that I expect you to answer)

Now you insult the Secret Service who are well set up to gather intelligence surrounding the visit.

Secret Service

Our Protective Mission​

Horizontal Rule

We play a critical role in protecting U.S. and visiting world leaders, safeguarding U.S. elections through protection of candidates and nominees, and ensuring the security of key facilities and major, national-level events.

Our protective mission dates back to 1901, after the assassination of President William McKinley. Following the tragedy the Secret Service was authorized to protect the President of the United States. In 1906, Congress passed legislation and funds for the Secret Service to provide presidential protection. Over the years the number of our protectees and the scope of the protective mission has expanded in response to the evolving threat environment.

===

A lot more details in the website.

You don't have a fucking clue about the role and powers of the Secret Service.

Shame on you for your continued ignorance.

:cuckoo:
he's back pedaling now.

Insult. I'm stating a simple fact. Why are they now aware that people will not attempt something stupid in a room full of armed people? (not that I expect you to answer)
are you suggesting they never have? Seriously? it's one thing for you to be stupid, there's another for you to post and prove it

They aren't here to discuss it. I'm asking the opinions of those here. Why doesn't the S.S. recognize what others claim as fact? No one is going to do anything stupid in a room full of armed people.
well then why are you questioning their service?

I answered you and gave my opinion. You kept going back to the secret service like I run the organization. Nope.

You want an answer for their actions, ask them. It's not my company or my authority.

The Secret Service didn't order the NRA to ban weapons at their meeting. They simply told them that Trump wouldn't attend if they didn't. Get a fucking clue.

I already corrected on this and more now you are trying to project you lies and errors on me.

Posted the relevant quotes before your first post in the thread about it.

=====

POST 19

You missed this part:

"You can have your gun at other events during the three-day convention; but if you attend the forum with Trump, NRA’s Executive Vice President, NRA-ILA’s Executive Director, and “our nation’s top Second Amendment supporters,” per NRA’s event announcement, then you will be prohibited from exercising your God-given, Second Amendment right to bear arms."

and,

"The NRA also makes clear that there will be “no storage available for firearms.” For the record, the NRA also banned guns when Trump and Mike Pence were scheduled to speak at their 2018 convention, again citing the Secret Service’s wishes. Seems to me like a true, gun-toting American wouldn’t let the Secret Service bully their precious gun rights—guns don’t kill people, people kill people—but what do I know?"

bolding mine

:oops8:

===

They requested the NRA to ban firearms for the Trump visit ONLY the rest of the convention was by default allowing firearms which is outside of the security concern of the SS.

The SS has the authority to make this request or Trump doesn't visit.

Another insult of the SS who is REQUIRED by law to fully protect Trump 24/7 you idiot!

They always request removal of firearms for the area prior to the protected persons visit.

You are so freaking dense!

The argument is that people will not do harm because they know there is a room full of people who are armed also so based upon that argument, the president would be under no risk here.

How are you idiots so stupid you don't know the difference between murder and assassination? The stupidity of Democrats is mind boggling

Exactly. Claiming something is a right merely means the government can't violate it. It doesn't mean other people have to accommodate you. This is something many, many people don't seem to understand.

True statement, even if but you backed into it with some funky shit

Forum List

Back