🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump gave her massive political support, lied about it and it was illegal.

Two criminals having a chat at a fund raiser, She became his sheep dog when she stopped the investigation of Trump University. Just another Criminal business that Trump is being investigated for. He has contribute massive amounts of money Illegally to her , through personal Checks or $3500.00 a plate dinners. . He's been Criminally investigated or sued over 3500 times .Do you think thats the reason he set these Dinners for this criminal at that amount because he has been investigated or sued 3500 times, just wondering.. Don't come back with the right hand bull shit that all big shot business men generally get sued like this unless you bring proof with you.[/ATTACH]
And of course you can prove all of this, right? I suggest you take your evidence to the authorities right this second.

Funny how this BURNS YOUR ASS, Trump potentially BUYING influence / favors yet not giving a damn about how Hillary has been SELLING influence/favors for decades, is still doing it, and declared she won't stop unless she wins the White House.

:lmao:
upload_2016-9-7_16-0-6.png

....yet no concern about Hillary yet. :p
Yet no concern about trump yet. He has admitted to multiple crimes because he thinks he is above the law, Prove one thing about Clinton you simple minded hater.

Well then you would be wrong there was criminal penalties - This is for just added interest From Politifacts ----View attachment 88604

How can I be wrong about something I said I'm unsure about? Jesus Christ! Are you that "thirsty?" You seem like it.

Well then you would be wrong there was criminal penalties - This is for just added interest From Politifacts ----View attachment 88604

??? What about that Cruz quote has anything to do with the things of which Trump has been found guilty? Even I haven't asserted the man has been party to and found guilty of Mafia criminal activity. Has anyone else who matters ?

Heres some more for the hate party to look at.

upload_2016-9-7_16-28-27.png

and there is about 50 more.

??? What about that Cruz quote has anything to do with the things of which Trump has been found guilty? Even I haven't asserted the man has been party to and found guilty of Mafia criminal activity. Has anyone else who matters ?
Well my blind wonder go to politifacts and find out. The statement is analyzed and found from different degrees of true and false as far as the statement is concerned. I don't really care if you asserted it or not, why would I.

How can I be wrong about something I said I'm unsure about? Jesus Christ! Are you that "thirsty?" You seem like it.
You said you thought the penalties for the crimes are punishable by only fines , I said you were wrong. but I don't care how you want to take it. Thats just the facts buddy.

Well my blind wonder go to politifacts and find out. The statement is analyzed and found from different degrees of true and false as far as the statement is concerned. I don't really care if you asserted it or not, why would I.

You made the assertion, you support it. Ask anyone here what I do when I make a claim. I'll tell you. I explain my point/claim and I support my claim by providing folks with links to the content I used to make my claim.

You said you thought the penalties for the crimes are punishable by only fines , I said you were wrong. but I don't care how you want to take it. Thats just the facts buddy.

Can you read? How did I begin the remark? Let me refresh your memory:

Trump is truly a evil son of a bitch that thinks he can do what he wants. Guess what asshole, on Nov 9th you'll be sitting your goddamn tower and whining about how unfair and stupid the American people are. What a creep.

You made the assertion, you support it. Ask anyone here what I do when I make a claim. I'll tell you. I explain my point/claim and I support my claim by providing folks with links to the content I used to make my claim.
I really don't care what you think, but for anyone else this was looked at by politifacts and deemed totally true. Check it out if your interested

Can you read? How did I begin the remark? Let me refresh your memory:
You don't understand obviously, I don't care at all what you think or want, This is what you said "but I think the range of penalties for the crimes Trump has been found/admitted guilty of are punishable only by fines" live with it or tough shit.

My comment here is explaining to the puppet Fox Trained right that Trump is a piece of shit. You saying you think Clinton is this or that, either prove it or stuff if. You have nothing to support your claim , I have a clear record to draw on showing that Trump is a piece of shit. Not your bullshit opinions that is worth nothing actual certified proof. Just what he has verbalized alone and admitted to, because he thinks he is above everyone else ,proves he is a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back