Trump gets 10,000 in Bethpage, NY, Cruz gets 100 in the Bronx

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
It's not over till it's over. I genuinely do understand the enthusiasm supporters have for Cruz's win last night.

But by the time I read the 10th article on "its all over for Trump now" I wanted to bazooka barf and had "The End" by the Doors going thru my head.

:lol:

It's not over till it's over. I genuinely do understand the enthusiasm supporters have for Cruz's win last night.

But by the time I read the 10th article on "its all over for Trump now" I wanted to bazooka barf and had "The End" by the Doors going thru my head.

:lol:

I love that song.

So they are both campaigning in NY. Interesting
Maybe Cruz will get 200 in his next rally there.............LOL

His New York Values misstep will cost him there..............All Trump needs to do is put that ad up...........lol

Cruz's turn from a past mistake......Tis the season.

Yet neither are taking the current polls in NY as gospel truth and are both fighting for every vote there

Yet neither are taking the current polls in NY as gospel truth and are both fighting for every vote there
Smart for both sides.............In 2 weeks much can change...............Trump needs to get back on topic............Cruz needs to avoid the subject of New York values...........and push his agenda as well.

Go Trump! Get at least 1236 delegates so the butthurt is as excruciating as it can be and the stampede to a 3rd party run is as loud and dusty as possible.

I rarely record anything but a contested convention where the final meltdown of the Republican party is played out in living color in full view? Local restaurants are already sold out for the influx of convention goers, site seers, and the 15,000 media that will be on hand.

I think Lincoln would love to see this Republican party, which has given up on American democracy, explode into a shower of bright sparks of lies and greed. Then a new party or two or three, that simply puts forth their ideas and allows people to VOTE on them, emerge.

Trump is hugely ahead of Cruz in New York. It only stands to reason. Trump is one of their own.

Good crowd today for Trump. You can tell he's vibing being back on home turf. Ivanka looks incredible and a bit overwhelmed at the size of the crowd. I love her introduction for her Dad. Good article.

32EADB1900000578-3527485-image-m-29_1459994359919.jpg

32EAC3DC00000578-3527485-SEA_OF_HUMANITY_At_least_10_000_New_Yorkers_crowded_into_Grumman-a-30_1459994548746.jpg

At least 10,000 New Yorkers crowded into Grumman Studios' stage #2, a 37,510-square-foot room that is normally used as a movie sound stage

32EA73DD00000578-3527465-image-a-10_1459991788714.jpg

Ivanka Trump beams as she introduces father to massive crowd in NYC

Drumpf gets 10,000 in Bethpage, NY, Cruz gets 100 in the Bronx

Where would YOU rather go?
4i6Ckte.gif

I watched a little bit of his rally last night I believe. but he is awesome getting the people excited about him being a President. like him or not, I think he might be ok as President. He's straight forward, tough and won't eat anyone's shit like, Mexico

He hits on all the points the people in this country is WORRIED about. and it's not bathrooms for men who can't decide what gender they are.

Out of control Illegal immigration and now they are protesting AGAINST us in our OWN COUNTRY. wtf ungrateful pukes

the Economy- JOBS. policies from the Feds that is causing businesses to leave it's so Expensive and the REGULATIONS

We have to get our government out of the hands of these Progressive like Obama, Hillary, Bernie (a commie sympathizer). my gawd you dems put in the damnedest people in to run our country (a commie sympathizer) and lives Into the ground and POOR house

SO what?
Let's look at whom New Yorkers have voted for.
They elected Hillary Clinton US senator. Twice.
They elected Eliot Spitzer, the governor who fucked a call girl and ended his career.
They elected Anthony Weiner, who resigned because he sent dick pics to young girls
They elected Bill diBlasio who is married to a black ex-lesbian and still admires the Sandinistas
They elected Sheldon Silverstein, who resigned amid corruption and bribery charges.

So yeah no shock they would cheer Drumpf, a man who fucked the city's zoning commission back in the 1970s and has been a worthless lout pretty much since. Honeslty I'd be worried if they loved Cruz.

Cruz screwed up with his comments in New York..........which will cost him.............just like the shit that just went down cost Trump......

It is just how it works.................New York voters aren't gonna forget what he said lightly..................should be a good showing for Trump.

We'll see.

Trump gets 10,000 in Bethpage, NY, Cruz gets 100 in the Bronx

Trump held a rally in a big arena. Cruz's event was simply a conference he had with some religious priests, not a rally. 70 were invited. Nonetheless, a dozen or so "protesters" showed up anyway. (The article refers to them as "voters", not protesters or rabble-rousers). They got rowdy and abusive, and some were thrown out.

Unsurprisingly, the media didn't report the truth about what happened. They tried to pretend they were identical "rallies" that were trying to draw thousands.

Cruz's conference was held inside a restaurant in the Bronx. The media hasn't explained how they expected him to get "thousands" inside a place that's only zoned for a few hundred.

Here's the link, which finally explains the truth (despite a headline that claims Cruz got "only 100" while Trump got 10,000) reluctantly, near the end of the article. A link that the OP was careful to omit.

TRUMP Gets 10,000 in Bethpage - Cruz Gets 100 in the Bronx - The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
Given that neither Trump nor Cruz has any chance of winning NY in the general election, this is all just idle chatter.

Given that neither Trump nor Cruz has any chance of winning NY in the general election, this is all just idle chatter.
There are delegates there whether you like it our not..............but to it being a liberal Enclave in the population centers I'd agree..............

Forum List

Back