trump gets booster

Yeah and he's been mostly quiet on the subject since then because of the backlash. I don't think Trump really controls his own movement anymore.
no one can control We the People unless they truly speak for We the People (if then....)

Every candidate fails now and again... they are only human...

But Some Day the Beyond Human will Return... and ... who knows how things are going to work out THEN?!

Obviously he should do whatever he can to ignore the pandemic and continue to play it down in order to please his conspiracy theorist base.
How is he ignoring it by getting the vaccine???? I don't understand your logic there

no one can control We the People unless they truly speak for We the People (if then....)

Every candidate fails now and again... they are only human...

But Some Day the Beyond Human will Return... and ... who knows how things are going to work out THEN?!
Have fun with that. Don't forget to put your seatbelt on.

How is he ignoring it by getting the vaccine???? I don't understand your logic there
He got in secret only to reveal that he did months later. It should have been a big event to promote the vaccine. Now we have you idiots.

Yeah and he's been mostly quiet on the subject since then because of the backlash. I don't think Trump really controls his own movement anymore.
You still do not get it. It was Trump's agendas that got him elected. Agendas that Democrats and Repubs over the years supported. And then for some reason changed their views.

You still do not get it. It was Trump's agendas that got him elected. Agendas that Democrats and Repubs over the years supported. And then for some reason changed their views.
I think Clinton did more to get Trump elected than anything else. Just like Trump was the number 1 reason Biden won the last time. Of course we say all this through the filter of the electoral college. So if you look at what most Americans want it's not TFG. It's anything but.

He got in secret only to reveal that he did months later. It should have been a big event to promote the vaccine. Now we have you idiots.
He was apromoting it for all of 2020, when he created policies to get it created for goodness sake...you dembots where uncutting and spreading mistrust about it the entire time.

He already had Covid, he waited for those in far more risk to get it before getting it once he had developed it.

Not sure why he had to do a major event in getting the needle...

"you idiots?" What does that even mean? I have been vaccinated...I was vaccined in Jan of 2020. I didn't make it a major event either.....there was no need to

Former President Donald Trump and his old friend Bill O’Reilly revealed to an audience before them that they were both triple-vaccinated, which was received by a smattering of boos.

Bill O’Reilly should be lauded for his asking a question that many in conservative media circles cower from for fear of offending or even losing, an audience that is virulently against the anti-virus inoculation. And kudos to the former president for not pussy-footing around in answering, and receiving the smattering of boos with some grace and laughter.

Will this encourage you to get vaccinated?
a whole. lot more than "winter of death" our current president is trying to do.

Republicans aren't trying every trick in the book to force vaccines.
No shit. They are trying to overturn Roe V. Wade. Thats where "My body my choice" comes from.
On the subject of forced vaccines, it shouldn't be necessary, but just like seat belt laws it is necessary.
As far as I'm concerned if you choose not to get vaccinated, you must accept the consequences.
There are 3 parts. If you don't do 1 you should do the other 2.
If you don't get vaccinated you should wear a mask in public and practice social distancing.
Sadly Republicans won't do either.

Forum List

Back