Trump gets more people at any given rally than Dems get for primetime convention

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
This was the case in 2012 too when Mitt was filling amphitheaters and Obama was having to go to college quads that already had people roaming around.

I mean, look how tiny that tiny convention space is. And they still had to pay $50 to people to show up.

This was the case in 2012 too when Mitt was filling amphitheaters and Obama was having to go to college quads that already had people roaming around.

I mean, look how tiny that tiny convention space is. And they still had to pay $50 to people to show up.

what does it mean? Obama was wildly popular. Trump? wildly despised and mocked

what does it mean? Obama was wildly popular. Trump? wildly despised and mocked

Go back to the farm, kid.

Romney lost. Trump will lose too

Because of rigging; and Trump is noting that finally. Hillary doesn't win if she doesn't rig; it just doesn't happen.

Trump will lose because he's an ass clown

That may be your opinion. But the enthusiasm for Trump is legit. Conversely, people are utterly disgusted at the idea of putting a felon into the people's house. In a fair vote, I see Hillary getting less than half the votes of Trump. This is why Dems fight voter reforms tooth and nail. And its why they have unions and Soros fingerprints on elections.

Because of rigging; and Trump is noting that finally. Hillary doesn't win if she doesn't rig; it just doesn't happen.

Trump will lose because he's an ass clown

That may be your opinion. But the enthusiasm for Trump is legit. Conversely, people are utterly disgusted at the idea of putting a felon into the people's house. In a fair vote, I see Hillary getting less than half the votes of Trump. This is why Dems fight voter reforms tooth and nail. And its why they have unions and Soros fingerprints on elections.

Yep that's what the polls are saying! Oh, I guess not. :2up:

Sad how many idiots there are.

Yes, you had so many better choices than Trump, but so many idiots settled for the lowest common denominator.

Is referencing 2012 really a good angle?

Yes, you had so many better choices than Trump, but so many idiots settled for the lowest common denominator.

They are our fellow citizens, and while you may not agree with their decision, it was made and certified.

People are sick of being told how to think, what to do, and who we have to like and accept. I feel it myself, but I see Trump as the symptom of the sickness, not the cause of it. I supported Walker first, then Jindal, then Cruz.

I may hold my nose and vote for Trump, but only because I am deathly afraid of a Hillary tipped Supreme Court for the next two decades.

And you asswipes picked Clinton over Bernie. I guess there's no monopoly of idiots by the Right.

They are our fellow citizens, and while you may not agree with their decision, it was made and certified.

People are sick of being told how to think, what to do, and who we have to like and accept. I feel it myself, but I see Trump as the symptom of the sickness, not the cause of it. I supported Walker first, then Jindal, then Cruz.

I may hold my nose and vote for Trump, but only because I am deathly afraid of a Hillary tipped Supreme Court for the next two decades.

Vote for Jill Stein. She'll make a real difference and won't be a corporate stamp like Clinton will be.

Vote for Jill Stein. She'll make a real difference and won't be a corporate stamp like Clinton will be.

Meh. Greens are too hippy dippy for me. I'd rather vote for Johnson, but he is too wishy washy libertarian for me.

My goal is that Hillary lose. If I have to endure the unendurable and vote for Trump, so be it.

And you asswipes picked Clinton over Bernie. I guess there's no monopoly of idiots by the Right.

I didn't pick anybody. I'm a registered independent and I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

I didn't pick anybody. I'm a registered independent and I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

Then you might as well vote for Trump, because Johnson won't do a thing to help people. He thinks government shouldn't get involved.

Forum List

Back