Trump gets more people at any given rally than Dems get for primetime convention

Romney lost. Trump will lose too

Because of rigging; and Trump is noting that finally. Hillary doesn't win if she doesn't rig; it just doesn't happen.

Trump will lose because he's an ass clown

That may be your opinion. But the enthusiasm for Trump is legit. Conversely, people are utterly disgusted at the idea of putting a felon into the people's house. In a fair vote, I see Hillary getting less than half the votes of Trump. This is why Dems fight voter reforms tooth and nail. And its why they have unions and Soros fingerprints on elections.

Yep that's what the polls are saying! Oh, I guess not. :2up:
and yet nothing linked. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This was the case in 2012 too when Mitt was filling amphitheaters and Obama was having to go to college quads that already had people roaming around.

I mean, look how tiny that tiny convention space is. And they still had to pay $50 to people to show up.

Sad how many idiots there are.

Yes, you had so many better choices than Trump, but so many idiots settled for the lowest common denominator.

And you asswipes picked Clinton over Bernie. I guess there's no monopoly of idiots by the Right.

I didn't pick anybody. I'm a registered independent and I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

Then you might as well vote for Trump, because Johnson won't do a thing to help people. He thinks government shouldn't get involved.

And earlier today a Trump Tard told me I may as well vote for Hillary because it's the same thing.

I love it how you partisans are so arrogant in thinking you own everybody's vote and how dare some of us not support your two party duopoly.

Because of rigging; and Trump is noting that finally. Hillary doesn't win if she doesn't rig; it just doesn't happen.

No, she won. The convention wasn't rigged. The emails showed that the DNC wanted Hillary to win, not that they made it happen. The voters made it happen.

You Drumpfers like to take the tiniest grain of truth and try to turn it into Mt. Everest. The best offence is the truth, something your candidate doesn't even have a passing acquaintance with.

This was the case in 2012 too when Mitt was filling amphitheaters and Obama was having to go to college quads that already had people roaming around.

I mean, look how tiny that tiny convention space is. And they still had to pay $50 to people to show up.

Yes, you had so many better choices than Trump, but so many idiots settled for the lowest common denominator.

And you asswipes picked Clinton over Bernie. I guess there's no monopoly of idiots by the Right.

I didn't pick anybody. I'm a registered independent and I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

Why are you here then? are you trying to influence voters?

Last edited:

Then you might as well vote for Trump, because Johnson won't do a thing to help people. He thinks government shouldn't get involved.

And earlier today a Trump Tard told me I may as well vote for Hillary because it's the same thing.

I love it how you partisans are so arrogant in thinking you own everybody's vote and how dare some of us not support your two party duopoly.

You are obviously stupid. I didn't tell you you should vote for anyone. I said you MIGHT AS WELL, as it you are throwing your vote behind Trump-lite. And, Jill Stein isn't part of the "two party duopoly", showing, of course, you're a horse's anus and can't understand what's actually being said..

No, she won. The convention wasn't rigged. The emails showed that the DNC wanted Hillary to win, not that they made it happen. The voters made it happen.

You Drumpfers like to take the tiniest grain of truth and try to turn it into Mt. Everest. The best offence is the truth, something your candidate doesn't even have a passing acquaintance with.

Horse hockey. They influenced press coverage, they set debates at times of low viewship, they got their willing accomplices in the media to shade the debate results to favor Hillary. You are a partisan hack if you don't see that.

Why are you here then? are trying to influence voters?

Wow! You wrote a whole post without the word 'Benghazi' in it?

:blsmile:

Why are you here then? are trying to influence voters?
Wow! You wrote a whole post without the word 'Benghazi' in it?

:blsmile:
Benghazi

I understand the feeling, but I just can't vote for someone who can't win, and who's only impact could be to get Hillary the 2-3 SC appointments she needs to ruin this country for decades.

No disparagement on your choice though, all movements need the (more) ideologically pure to keep it on course.

Horse hockey. They influenced press coverage, they set debates at times of low viewship, they got their willing accomplices in the media to shade the debate results to favor Hillary. You are a partisan hack if you don't see that.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a partisan hack. But I'm also not stupid enough to buy the crap Republicans sell to the willing masses, without looking at FACTS. And FACTS don't support anything you've posted.

Horse hockey. They influenced press coverage, they set debates at times of low viewship, they got their willing accomplices in the media to shade the debate results to favor Hillary. You are a partisan hack if you don't see that.

I'm not a partisan hack. But I'm also not stupid enough to buy the crap Republicans sell to the willing masses, without looking at FACTS. And FACTS don't support anything you've posted.[/QUOTE]

If you're not a partisan hack, you are merely an ignorant liar. Wikileaks Proves Primary Was Rigged: DNC Undermined Democracy

If we're talking about Republican, I didn't see one better choice. They were all system politicians with no backbone whatsoever.

And somehow the Dems forget to rig it every off year

Dn't need to. They have enough RINOs

Let's see your proof.

Proof of all the RINOs? You don't need to look any further than Ryan and McConnel.

They are our fellow citizens, and while you may not agree with their decision, it was made and certified.

People are sick of being told how to think, what to do, and who we have to like and accept. I feel it myself, but I see Trump as the symptom of the sickness, not the cause of it. I supported Walker first, then Jindal, then Cruz.

I may hold my nose and vote for Trump, but only because I am deathly afraid of a Hillary tipped Supreme Court for the next two decades.

And Trump voters would have held up their noses and voted for Walker first, then Jindal, then Cruz. It goes both ways.

Who gives a shit?

Trump v Clinton.png

Forum List

Back