Trump gets Navy Hospital ship to NY 12 days early.

Trump damn sure aint handing out his hotels for hospital use -

Because hotels aren’t stocked with medical equipment or staffed by fucking medical personnel?

the Army Corp of Engineers handles that - U F'N IDIOT

try and keep up

Another example of the stellar job President Trump is doing.

Thesse things should have been in place or ready months ago when he was ignoring it and calling it a hoax.

12 days ago Cumo wanted the ship - the ship was being made ready in port

12 days ago Trump was whining about how the virus was no big deal and his drones were slobbering about Cumo being a scumbag and sucking Trump

12 days later the ship is ready - TRUMP GETS CREDIT !!!!!!!!!

Dear Asshat Trumpdrones - GO FK YOURSELVES.
who cares WTF Cuomo "wanted"? He is out of the loop on this beyond begging us to bail him out.

OUT OF THE LOOP EH IDIOTBOI ?

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Wednesday said President Trump was authorizing the deployment of a hospital ship, the USNS Comfort, to New York harbor to try to expand capacity as the state grapples with the coronavirus outbreak.

nothing EARLY about your f'n thread .

KMA
Yep. Ship arrived 12 days early, and Cuomo had ZERO to do with it.

Do you have a link to the original date it was supposed to arrive in NY?
It wasn’t scheduled to be there at all dip shit. It was being maintained when this came about. NY needed it, it wasn’t due to go back into service for another month or so, Trump asked them to get it back sooner and they did.

Holy crap you people are losing your minds.

yo fukstick - I posted the link on the 18th where Trump told Como he would send the ship -

aside from you being an asskissing pos, what's your excuse now -
So? WTF does that have to do with Trump getting it there early?

You are lying about it getting there early.
Nope.

no link means you are lying
no it doesnt mean hes lying,,,thats just being stupid on your part,,,

In his case it does, he has a long history of such things. We have now given proof there was a 2 week window in which the ship was going to arrive and it did arrive in that window...it was not early at all

12 days ago Trump was whining about how the virus was no big deal and his drones were slobbering about Cumo being a scumbag and sucking Trump

who cares WTF Cuomo "wanted"? He is out of the loop on this beyond begging us to bail him out.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Wednesday said President Trump was authorizing the deployment of a hospital ship, the USNS Comfort, to New York harbor to try to expand capacity as the state grapples with the coronavirus outbreak.

KMA

It wasn’t scheduled to be there at all dip shit. It was being maintained when this came about. NY needed it, it wasn’t due to go back into service for another month or so, Trump asked them to get it back sooner and they did.

yo fukstick - I posted the link on the 18th where Trump told Como he would send the ship -

Nope.

In his case it does, he has a long history of such things. We have now given proof there was a 2 week window in which the ship was going to arrive and it did arrive in that window...it was not early at all
same could be said about you,,,you just lied and said every doctor in the navy sucks,,,unless of course you know every doctor in the navy,,,

so did he lie or was he just wrong or misinformed like you are???

KMA

Nope.

same could be said about you,,,you just lied and said every doctor in the navy sucks,,,unless of course you know every doctor in the navy,,,

I made a general statement about Navy medicine, he made a specific claim. Apples to oranges

KMA

Nope.

I made a general statement about Navy medicine, he made a specific claim. Apples to oranges
WRONG,,,
you made a direct statement,,,and backed it up by saying you would never go to them for care,,,

to prove he lied you would have to prove he knew the truth,,,

WRONG,,,
you made a direct statement,,,and backed it up by saying you would never go to them for care,,,

Damn dude, is he your little bother or your lover? Such loyal defense is rare on these sites.

WRONG,,,

Why did you just lie about me? I never said I would not go to them, I said I knew Marines that paid for things out of their own pocket to avoid going to them.

WRONG,,,

Why did you just lie about me? I never said I would not go to them, I said I knew Marines that paid for things out of their own pocket to avoid going to them.
sorry,,,you implied or led me to believe you wouldnt,,,

that makes it worse though,,,

you said they sucked and had nothing personal to back it up,,,

I would call that a bold faced lie ,,,and because you did it in this context makes you a piece of shit too,,,

WRONG,,,

Damn dude, is he your little bother or your lover? Such loyal defense is rare on these sites.
just saying he could have honestly been misinformed,,,which doesnt make him a liar,,,

KMA

Well it is a federal Ship, if Cuomo did then that would be one feet...

So what did Trump actually do to release a ship 3 weeks early for a domestic deployment beside a city?

Do you seriously think Trump actually knew about this ship or someone in the Pentagon got it ready and Trump just put his brand on it...

Feet?

sorry,,,you implied or led me to believe you wouldnt,,,

that makes it worse though,,,

you said they sucked and had nothing personal to back it up,,,

I would call that a bold faced lie ,,,and because you did it in this context makes you a piece of shit too,,,

I have much to back it up with, I never needed real surgery while in so I never had to make that decision but i had them misdiagnose more than a few things through the 20 years I was in.

you are trying so hard and failing so badly, I am beginning to feel sorry for you.

the ship was due next month - 2 days from now.

way to speed it up shitstain - HOW GREAT THOU ARE .

:abgg2q.jpg:
The ship was next to me during war. It has peculiar needs. Sure felt good knowing she was out there. Navy medical is the best. This former combat Marine thinks so.

Navy medical sucks!

Now I have to question your story.

Their answer for everything was Motrin.

I knew Marines that needed knee surgery that used their wife's insurance instead of letting a Navy doctor touch them, even though it cost them more.

How did your brain transplant work out?

the ship was due next month - 2 days from now.

way to speed it up shitstain - HOW GREAT THOU ARE .

:abgg2q.jpg:
The ship was next to me during war. It has peculiar needs. Sure felt good knowing she was out there. Navy medical is the best. This former combat Marine thinks so.

Navy medical sucks!

Now I have to question your story.

Their answer for everything was Motrin.

I knew Marines that needed knee surgery that used their wife's insurance instead of letting a Navy doctor touch them, even though it cost them more.

How did your brain transplant work out?

1585604943642.png

Forum List

Back