Trump gives another gift to V. Putin

If captain clorox added more troops, john would be mad.
If left wing media put out an article that said it was bad Trump is leaving all troops, john would be mad.
We call people like that "hacks" where im from. The bottom of the intelligence barrel
Wrong! If Trump took action that strengthened the transatlantic alliance I would give Trump credit. The NATO alliance has kept the peace. I support it and am opposed to Russian hegemony. Some favor it. I don’t.
:rolleyes:

It's time to pull our soldiers out of Europe and leave NATO. It's high time that the NATO Nations paid their way on Defense and take care of themselves instead of using the United States! I would trust Vladimir Putin over anyone in the EU.

It's time to pull our soldiers out of Europe and leave NATO. It's high time that the NATO Nations paid their way on Defense and take care of themselves instead of using the United States! I would trust Vladimir Putin over anyone in the EU.
I am sure you would.

Germany and russia are friends. Hek germans are mad at us because we dropped sanctions on a russia/Germany pipeline. Even europe sided with the ruskies.
But yeah Trump sucks putin dick
Moron

Germany and Rusdia are not and have never been “friends”. Far from it.

Germany buys gas from Russia. That doesn’t make the friends. It makes them business associates.

Putin doesn’t have “friends”. He has useful idiots like Donald Trump that he dies favours for so he can fracture NATO and build influence in the Middle East.

Fools like you cheer on Trump.

Germany and russia are friends. Hek germans are mad at us because we dropped sanctions on a russia/Germany pipeline. Even europe sided with the ruskies.
But yeah Trump sucks putin dick
Moron

Germany and Rusdia are not and have never been “friends”. Far from it.

Germany buys gas from Russia. That doesn’t make the friends. It makes them business associates.

Putin doesn’t have “friends”. He has useful idiots like Donald Trump that he dies favours for so he can fracture NATO and build influence in the Middle East.

Fools like you cheer on Trump.
I hope he brings home more troops.

Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump's decision to pull nearly 12,000 US troops from Germany triggered an onslaught of disapproval from Republicans, Democrats and former senior military officials, who said the move will benefit Russia, degrade US national security and military readiness, cost US taxpayers billions and undermine US relations with Germany, NATO and Europe.

Trump's explanation to reporters about the withdrawal, announced Wednesday morning by Defense Secretary Mark Esper, misrepresented how NATO works and contradicted his own military officials, raising questions about what strategy -- if any -- drove the decision.

We know that Trump did not give a damn enough about American lives in Afghanistan to confront Putin about GRU bounties on American lives. Not content to disregard American lives, his administration has given Putin another gift: withdrawal of 12,000 troops from Germany. Putin has sought this for years. The decision by Trump is so fucked up, Administration officials can‘t even come up for a rationale for the withdrawal.

It may be that Trump is just repaying past favors to Putin or does not like Merkel or NATO or all of the above, but there can be no doubt that Trump is the gift that keeps on giving to one of our greatest adversaries and all to our detriment.

LMAO How is that going to benefit Russia. See any soldiers or tanks lining up to invade Germany??

Personally I think we should pull all of our soldiers out of Germany and close down the air bases we have there. Save some tax money.

If Russia invades, LOL, let them take care of themselves.

Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump's decision to pull nearly 12,000 US troops from Germany triggered an onslaught of disapproval from Republicans, Democrats and former senior military officials, who said the move will benefit Russia, degrade US national security and military readiness, cost US taxpayers billions and undermine US relations with Germany, NATO and Europe.

Trump's explanation to reporters about the withdrawal, announced Wednesday morning by Defense Secretary Mark Esper, misrepresented how NATO works and contradicted his own military officials, raising questions about what strategy -- if any -- drove the decision.

We know that Trump did not give a damn enough about American lives in Afghanistan to confront Putin about GRU bounties on American lives. Not content to disregard American lives, his administration has given Putin another gift: withdrawal of 12,000 troops from Germany. Putin has sought this for years. The decision by Trump is so fucked up, Administration officials can‘t even come up for a rationale for the withdrawal.

It may be that Trump is just repaying past favors to Putin or does not like Merkel or NATO or all of the above, but there can be no doubt that Trump is the gift that keeps on giving to one of our greatest adversaries and all to our detriment.
Democrats have LONG complained about our bases around the world. Youve got some balls to whine about this this, or maybe youre just so fucking stupid that this hypocrisy never occurred to you. Why are you democrats such dull thinkers?

The withdrawal of U.S. troops from Germany is being called a gift for Putin. Here’s why

The Trump administration just announced the upcoming withdrawal of nearly 12,000 U.S. troops from bases in Germany. Experts say this damages America’s alliances with Germany and with Europe as a whole, and advances one of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s key objectives - to weaken NATO and dim U.S. influence in the region.

Of the 12,000 troops being withdrawn from Germany, half will be going home to the United States. Most of the rest will be going to Italy and some will go to Belgium. If the troops were being deployed to countries like Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, then the the move would make some sense. But their not. The troops are being sent further away from the potential conflict zone with Russia in countries like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland. This action weakens NATO, increased the possibility of Russian military action against NATO members like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, which increases the possibility of World War III.

If Joe Biden is elected President in November, he will stop this move move and instead reinforce U.S. and NATO defenses in northeastern Europe!
Oh, NOW you fucktards suddenly want military bases in other countries. How fucking dumb are you people?

We have way too many troops in way too many places around the world. Bring them home. Germany is a big boy now, they can take care of themselves.
Nah, the troops have kept the peace. NATO wants them there. This is Trump doing favors for our adversaries to the detriment of our allies. Putin is breaking out the good Vodka today.

First they whine that the US has no authority to be the world's policeman. Then they whine when we stop being the world's policeman.

Fuck 'em. They are capable of paying for their own security. If they want us to do it, they must pay.

We have way too many troops in way too many places around the world. Bring them home. Germany is a big boy now, they can take care of themselves.
Nah, the troops have kept the peace. NATO wants them there. This is Trump doing favors for our adversaries to the detriment of our allies. Putin is breaking out the good Vodka today.
We had over 40,000 troops in Germany. Pulling 12k is meaningless.
That is 30% of all troops. Does not look meaningless to me. Trump’s message is clear.
Yeah, back when i was 10 miles from the Berlin Wall, where our F-4 phantoms were set up to stop "Rolling Thunder", once the jets were up, we would kiss our asses goodbye. But since that war ended in 1989 and the wall came down, we have been the world police for many decades, and the liberals were saying it wasnt the Job of the US to be that. But all those establishment presidents, didnt listen, they just kept funneling money into the military overseas, doing what? Make other countries rich while our own people suffered. Today we have a President who is actually doing what others have promised, yet the progs are now bitching that it is leaving Europe to the Russians. Oh really...

Obama scraps Bush missile-defense plan
Obama's decision Wednesday to scuttle a costly and technically challenged long-range missile-defense system in Europe marks his most significant reversal of a Bush foreign policy priority. It could change the dynamic of what has been an increasingly tense relationship between the U.S. and Russia, which viewed the Bush plans for missile defenses in Poland and the Czech Republic as a threat.
Bush's proposed missile shield, designed to counter intercontinental missiles from Iran, "was very much a signature initiative of theirs, both with respect to Central Europe and with respect to missile defense," says John Pike, director of GlobalSecurity.org, a defense think tank.

North Atlantic Treaty Organization or NATO, was created to counter the Warsaw Pact, the communist conglomeration of nations under the USSR. Warsaw is no longer, NATO should be "Defunded" because it is not relevant anymore..

The are several NATO countries in Europe besides Germany. Together they have more than enough troops and weapons to stop a Russian invasion without depending on U.S. involvement. ... :cool:
I have my doubts about Europe beating Russia without United States help :smoke:

I do as well. They have been depending on the US if the shit ever hit the fan.

For my money they can all take care of the themselves if anyone ever goose steps across Europe again.

The withdrawal of U.S. troops from Germany is being called a gift for Putin. Here’s why

The Trump administration just announced the upcoming withdrawal of nearly 12,000 U.S. troops from bases in Germany. Experts say this damages America’s alliances with Germany and with Europe as a whole, and advances one of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s key objectives - to weaken NATO and dim U.S. influence in the region.

Of the 12,000 troops being withdrawn from Germany, half will be going home to the United States. Most of the rest will be going to Italy and some will go to Belgium. If the troops were being deployed to countries like Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, then the the move would make some sense. But their not. The troops are being sent further away from the potential conflict zone with Russia in countries like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland. This action weakens NATO, increased the possibility of Russian military action against NATO members like Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, which increases the possibility of World War III.

If Joe Biden is elected President in November, he will stop this move move and instead reinforce U.S. and NATO defenses in northeastern Europe!
Oh, NOW you fucktards suddenly want military bases in other countries. How fucking dumb are you people?

None as dumb as Trumpers that bend over for Putin at every opportunity.

The are several NATO countries in Europe besides Germany. Together they have more than enough troops and weapons to stop a Russian invasion without depending on U.S. involvement. ... :cool:

How did that work out in World War I and World War II. Not very well. You need the United States in Europe to prevent World War from happening again. That is the clear lesson of history.

Forum List

Back