Trump Gives Out Lindsey Graham's Cell Phone Number in Televised Speech

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gives-out-lindsey-grahams-cell-phone-number-televised-speech-355899

Republican presidential contender Donald Trump revealed the personal cell phone number of U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina during a televised campaign speech in that state Tuesday.

CBS News Associate Producer DJ Judd tweeted that the number Trump read on air, which Trump said Graham gave him, was in fact the Senator's personal cell phone number.

-----------

And USMB Republicans think I make this stuff up.

Most of the time you do make stuff up. That doesn't mean accidentally put truth here sometimes.

Lindsay Graham is scum. Good for Trump.

If trump is stupid enough and has no sense of privacy or keeping a secret, what secrets would he tell putin or terrorists about America?

If trump is going to stab a fellow republican in the back that way, how will he stab America in the back?

You don't seem to have any capability of thinking past your own selfish wants.
But it's so much fun watching RWrs falling all over themselves in support of Trump.

Haha.....Trump isn't taking shit off anyone.

Donald Trump Gave Out Lindsey Graham s Personal Cell Number to America FOX40

In Trump’s speech Tuesday, he called Graham an “idiot,” after Graham called him a “jackass,” in an interview Monday with CNN’s Kate Bolduan.

Trump gave out the number and urged attendees to call it.

“Give it a shot,” Trump said, urging people to call the state’s senior senator.

When CNN called the number, it went directly to voicemail and the recorded message said it was the phone number for Graham. The mailbox was full.

Good for him. Now Graham's constituents can speak to him in person.

Up close and personnel. LOL

Dissing asshole frauds like McCain and Graham makes Trump even more appealing. He may have my support if he keeps it up.

I heard Charlie Sheen is Trump's top political advisor. Makes sense to me.

Trump is more suited for directory assistance than president

McCain and Graham are exactly what's wrong with the Republican Party. Trump has my full support in ripping them as much as possible. Keep on ripping dude.

Someone needs to give out Trumps.

I'd be ordering pizzas every hour on the hour.

I happen to have it!

It's a 900 number. Each call to it is billed for $99.98 plus applicable taxes. Shall I share it in a PM? Shit, you can afford the call to see if I'm putting you on!
Does The Donald talk dirty to you?

Now we know how he made his fortune

titanic.gif
titanic.gif
thumbnail
titanic.gif
titanic.gif

A triumphant and unrepentant Donald Trump launched a barrage of personal attacks and name-calling on his campaign rivals Tuesday. He called South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham an “idiot,” dismissed former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush as “weak on immigration ... (Time)

Both true.

Nothing would please me more than to see Donald Trump investigated by the Department of Homeland Security over this. Compromising Senators is wrong and I hope he understands why.
Not going to happen.
The fact is Lindsey Graham is well placed to make complaints if he sees fit, so you don't know if it will happen or not. One thing we've learned is Commander Combover can't keep a secret and that does not bode well for a President of the United States.

Haha.....Trump isn't taking shit off anyone.

Donald Trump Gave Out Lindsey Graham s Personal Cell Number to America FOX40

In Trump’s speech Tuesday, he called Graham an “idiot,” after Graham called him a “jackass,” in an interview Monday with CNN’s Kate Bolduan.

Trump gave out the number and urged attendees to call it.

“Give it a shot,” Trump said, urging people to call the state’s senior senator.

When CNN called the number, it went directly to voicemail and the recorded message said it was the phone number for Graham. The mailbox was full.

Good for him. Now Graham's constituents can speak to him in person.

Up close and personnel. LOL

They already are telling him how much they love him on Facebook. :)

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gives-out-lindsey-grahams-cell-phone-number-televised-speech-355899

Republican presidential contender Donald Trump revealed the personal cell phone number of U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina during a televised campaign speech in that state Tuesday.

CBS News Associate Producer DJ Judd tweeted that the number Trump read on air, which Trump said Graham gave him, was in fact the Senator's personal cell phone number.

-----------

This is an excellent example of why Donald Trump is not presidential material. Trump has displayed that he cannot be trusted and that he has no self control. A president has to be able to earn trust and Trump has shown he's incapable of doing so. He has to be cautious in his use of words and Trump is incapable of doing that also. The president has to represent all the people and Trump is incapable of that also. Trump needs to grow up, he's making a mockery out of himself and the nomination process. The polls that have him leading only gather responses from Republicans and right wing leaning Independents. That says a lot about America's right wing, it reflects how extreme it's truly become.

Nothing would please me more than to see Donald Trump investigated by the Department of Homeland Security over this. Compromising Senators is wrong and I hope he understands why.
Not going to happen.
The fact is Lindsey Graham is well placed to make complaints if he sees fit, so you don't know if it will happen or not. One thing we've learned is Commander Combover can't keep a secret and that does not bode well for a President of the United States.
It shows Trump is a dick

This is the man who wants to be leader of the free world

Last edited:
Not going to happen.
It shows Trump to is a dick

He should be leader of the free world. He has a spine and doesn't take shit off nobody.

Not going to happen.
It shows Trump to is a dick

He should be leader of the free world. He has a spine and doesn't take shit off nobody.
But can't keep a secret, he's pathetic.

-----------

I cant wait to hear this new defense where we get to hear republicans all go "Whaaaat? You cant give out someones number on National TV? Its just a set of numbers. Numbers were created by Romans!!!"

Forum List

Back