Trump Gives Out Lindsey Graham's Cell Phone Number in Televised Speech

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gives-out-lindsey-grahams-cell-phone-number-televised-speech-355899

Republican presidential contender Donald Trump revealed the personal cell phone number of U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina during a televised campaign speech in that state Tuesday.

CBS News Associate Producer DJ Judd tweeted that the number Trump read on air, which Trump said Graham gave him, was in fact the Senator's personal cell phone number.

-----------

And USMB Republicans think I make this stuff up.

Most of the time you do make stuff up. That doesn't mean accidentally put truth here sometimes.

Lindsay Graham is scum. Good for Trump.

If trump is stupid enough and has no sense of privacy or keeping a secret, what secrets would he tell putin or terrorists about America?

If trump is going to stab a fellow republican in the back that way, how will he stab America in the back?

You don't seem to have any capability of thinking past your own selfish wants.
But it's so much fun watching RWrs falling all over themselves in support of Trump.

Simple minds are easily entertained.

I just called the number and his mail box is full. I wonder why?

His official, taxpayer funded, DC Office number is (202)224-5972.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-gives-out-lindsey-grahams-cell-phone-number-televised-speech-355899

Republican presidential contender Donald Trump revealed the personal cell phone number of U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina during a televised campaign speech in that state Tuesday.

CBS News Associate Producer DJ Judd tweeted that the number Trump read on air, which Trump said Graham gave him, was in fact the Senator's personal cell phone number.

-----------

Most of the time you do make stuff up. That doesn't mean accidentally put truth here sometimes.

Any examples? Try to keep a record. When you find one, promise me you'll let me know.

90% of your posts, pick one.
90% and you couldn't pick a single one? How does that make you look? Think about it.

I told you you stupid shit. 90% of your posts, pick one. What the fuck is the matter? Can't read?

-----------

Until he loses, Trump can do no wrong.

It's the Herman Cain syndrome.

Nothing would please me more than to see Donald Trump investigated by the Department of Homeland Security over this. Compromising Senators is wrong and I hope he understands why.
Not going to happen.
The fact is Lindsey Graham is well placed to make complaints if he sees fit, so you don't know if it will happen or not. One thing we've learned is Commander Combover can't keep a secret and that does not bode well for a President of the United States.
It shows Trump to is a dick

This is the man who wants to be leader of the free world
He should be leader of the free world. He has a spine and doesn't take shit off nobody.

That's a fascinating post, coming from a spineless shiteater like yourself.

Trump is living up to the mentality of his fan base.

Truly horrible person with no friends? You mean Hillary right? Hillary the Robot.
Cankles.
Old Blue Waffle.

She IS horrible.

-----------

Any examples? Try to keep a record. When you find one, promise me you'll let me know.
not this again.....

-----------

90% of your posts, pick one.
but 100% of them are about those nasty republicans.....
couch.gif

What makes him a lunatic? He's probably the best representation of the GOP base that there is when you think about it.

You are probably right....sadly....

I mean, he's a truly horrible person with no friends. Doesn't that sound a lot like Stephanie, SassyIrishLass and several others?

I would hate to see a strong fan during the debates blow Trump's "hair" revealing his wrinkled skull.....;-)
Or that aging Hillary WET HERSELF on stage.

-----------

not this again.....

Lol, here's how he works (as if you weren't already aware):

Rdean: "lie lie lie lie lie lie lie"
Random con: "liar"
Rdean: "I don't lie!"
Random con: "you just lied right there!"
Rdean: "liar!"
Random con: "Ugh! I give up!"
Rdean: "lie lie lie lie lie lie lie...."

The GOP debates are going to be quite the show! Can't wait for the Donald and Christie and now Lindsey to go at it......:badgrin:

In other actual news

1. Obama leaves 4 Americans behind in Iran prisons.

2. John Kerry is surprised when informed Iran still hates us and their leaders are threatening the US.

3. The father of a young woman gunned downed by an illegal hiding out in a liberal sanctuary city testifies before congress.

Forum List

Back