Trump Gives Out Lindsey Graham's Cell Phone Number in Televised Speech

The GOP debates are going to be quite the show! Can't wait for the Donald and Christie and now Lindsey to go at it......:badgrin:
I'm already enjoying the show, watching you liberals shit yourselves over the possibility of Hillary having to debate Trump who will hand her her big fat ass.

Yeah...the only thing that would worry me about Trump is if I had to pay his hairspray bill. But you guys should nominate him...by all means.

PS:

This is exactly what you dumbasses said about every other candidate.

He just keeps alienating one Republican after another. The R's are already falling apart, imploding and he's just making that worse.

He's very clever though. You notice that he never ever says anything about actual issues. He just says what he thinks the dumbest of the RWs want to hear.

He just keeps alienating one Republican after another. The R's are already falling apart, imploding and he's just making that worse.

He's very clever though. You notice that he never ever says anything about actual issues. He just says what he thinks the dumbest of the RWs want to hear.
If we as you suggest clown trash are imploding why is his SUPPORT growing?

QUOTE="JimH52, post: 11884741, member: 6882"]Donald Trump gave Lindsey Graham s cell number to U.S. - CNNPolitics.com

The man is a lunatic.....[ QUOTE]

16 nuts are running for office on the right, all promising the american stupid everything but a personal letter from GOD and we want to call out Donald Dumb? I got my popcorn, my beer and I'm loving this guy

The rating for the GOP debates will probably be higher than the Super Bowl. They should name it.....

Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumb and Dumber

Trump has really been on a roll since Charlie Sheen took over as his chief political strategist. WINNING!!!

If he's not the candidate, PLEASE write him in!!

:lol:
This idea that democrats have that there needs to be an apology for this or that is a bunch of crap. If he or anybody feels the need to get up in the morning and kick a Rino in the teeth LET HIM DO SO.

It's Trump's right to say what the hell he thinks in this a free country. It is NOT the right of the Rino to say "I'm offended MAKE HIM stop". That is NOT a right in a free country.

Now today you got those dumb ass democrats whining over a damn telephone number. We got 17 TRILLION in debt and you want the world to stop over a phone number? We have tens of thousands of ILLEGALS coming into this country every month and you want me upset over a phone number? What planet are you from?

" Trump insulted John McCain oh my God!"
John McCain can kiss my ass.
"Trump gave out Lindsey's phone number oh my God!"
Lindsey can kiss my ass as well.

I could TRULY care less how many Rino's are destroyed this election cycle. We ALL know they need to go and we have been saying such for months. The half witted liberals DEMAND apology's and SHOCK when a Rino gets wacked?

Got a simple rule of thumb for you folks. ANYTIME a liberal DEMANDS an apology for a Rino that Rino does NOT work for YOU. This election cycle is going to break down to WHO works for YOU? That's important to have a say in YOUR future in YOUR safety in YOUR security.

We have an ASSHOLE working for us in the county I live in. You know what OUR hired ASSHOLE does?
He puts drunk drivers in JAIL.
He puts ILLEGALS in JAIL.
He puts drug dealers in JAIL.
He puts child molesters in JAIL.
He puts rapists in JAIL.
He puts thieves in JAIL.
He puts arsonists in JAIL.

You have had 6 plus years of LIP SERVICE from the democrat and from the Rino. Tell you what, you WANT things done?

You WANT that NEW pipeline? HIRE the ASSHOLE.
You WANT that FENCE? HIRE the ASSHOLE.
You WANT better TRADE agreements? HIRE the ASSHOLE.
You WANT better NUKE agreements? HIRE the ASSHOLE.

We have had six long years of lying of lip service out of this White house and government in general. I WANT things to GET DONE. I WANT TO HIRE THE ASSHOLE. And if that bothers democrats or Rino's?

You can KISS MY ASS as warm up to KISSING HIS!

Fury

If we as you suggest clown trash are imploding why is his SUPPORT growing?

The Repub party is all over the place and has been for some years now. They have no mandate, no solidarity and are at each others throats all the time.

(Note that is one paragraph. A new paragraph indicates a new subject. Are you following that?)

His support is among those who just need to be angry at something, ANYTHING. His fans are the tee potty types. Failures who can't and won't take responsibility for their position in this world.

You know the type I mean - people who must lie about their IQ in order to feel superior but then prove they're lying with every single post.

BTW, further evidence of the R total lack of cohesion is that he is at only 24% in the polls. Where are the other 76%? Think about it.

If he's not the candidate, PLEASE write him in!!

:lol:
This idea that democrats have that there needs to be an apology for this or that is a bunch of crap. If he or anybody feels the need to get up in the morning and kick a Rino in the teeth LET HIM DO SO.

It's Trump's right to say what the hell he thinks in this a free country. It is NOT the right of the Rino to say "I'm offended MAKE HIM stop". That is NOT a right in a free country.

Now today you got those dumb ass democrats whining over a damn telephone number. We got 17 TRILLION in debt and you want the world to stop over a phone number? We have tens of thousands of ILLEGALS coming into this country every month and you want me upset over a phone number? What planet are you from?

" Trump insulted John McCain oh my God!"
John McCain can kiss my ass.
"Trump gave out Lindsey's phone number oh my God!"
Lindsey can kiss my ass as well.

I could TRULY care less how many Rino's are destroyed this election cycle. We ALL know they need to go and we have been saying such for months. The half witted liberals DEMAND apology's and SHOCK when a Rino gets wacked?

Got a simple rule of thumb for you folks. ANYTIME a liberal DEMANDS an apology for a Rino that Rino does NOT work for YOU. This election cycle is going to break down to WHO works for YOU? That's important to have a say in YOUR future in YOUR safety in YOUR security.

We have an ASSHOLE working for us in the county I live in. You know what OUR hired ASSHOLE does?
He puts drunk drivers in JAIL.
He puts ILLEGALS in JAIL.
He puts drug dealers in JAIL.
He puts child molesters in JAIL.
He puts rapists in JAIL.
He puts thieves in JAIL.
He puts arsonists in JAIL.

You have had 6 plus years of LIP SERVICE from the democrat and from the Rino. Tell you what, you WANT things done?

You WANT that NEW pipeline? HIRE the ASSHOLE.
You WANT that FENCE? HIRE the ASSHOLE.
You WANT better TRADE agreements? HIRE the ASSHOLE.
You WANT better NUKE agreements? HIRE the ASSHOLE.

We have had six long years of lying of lip service out of this White house and government in general. I WANT things to GET DONE. I WANT TO HIRE THE ASSHOLE. And if that bothers democrats or Rino's?

You can KISS MY ASS as warm up to KISSING HIS!

Fury

Uh, you don't want a president.

You want a National Sheriff.

Be careful what you wish for.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back